🌼SEVEN▫️▫️

ᴹᵞ ᴳᴼᴰ, ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᴵˢ ˢᴼ ᵀᵂᴵˢᵀᴱᴰ.

MARSHMALO | THEIRS

It's now Saturday, with birds chirping and the smell of breakfast wafting through the air. The brunet is currently eating at the dining table, waiting for his brothers to wake up and join him downstairs. Lucian was the second one to come downstairs. The auburn-haired male sat next to him at the big round table that surely fits the three of them. They don't use the other table placed in the dining room; it's a long rectangular table. Instead, they prefer the round table near the balcony where they usually eat.

Lucian had been quiet since last night, and Damian didn't pay much attention to it because he knew Lucian never learned his lesson and would likely make things worse. As if on cue, Shoji walked to their table, silently pulling out a chair and sitting down. The black, curly-haired boy was wearing a black turtleneck, probably to hide his bruised neck.

The morning remained quiet until Damian broke the silence. "Lucian, apologize to Shoji," Damian said sternly. Shoji flinched slightly at his tone and shifted his eyes to see Lucian across the table, who sighed and looked at him. "I'm sorry, Ji. It's my fault too, not just yours," Lucian said sincerely, though his tone was somewhat tense.

Shoji's lips twitched into a smile. "You finally apologized, huh?" he smirked, causing Lucian to clench his fist, gripping the fork tighter. Damian sighed, dropping his fork and knife on the table with a clang. "I only said that Lucian will apologize to you. I didn't say you could talk back, did I?"

Shoji glared at Lucian, who was now smirking back at him.

This was their usual morning and night routine, exchanging verbal jabs and sometimes even physical ones. Don't get it wrong, though; Lucian just really liked to tease Shoji. He enjoyed seeing Shoji's defeated expression, knowing he had gotten under his skin.

Shoji abruptly stood up, his fists clenched. "I've lost my appetite," he said coldly, shooting a death glare at Lucian. "Sit."

"I said sit down, Shoji. Don't make me repeat myself," Damian said firmly, but only received a stomp from the angry Shoji. "Why are you always siding with him?!" Shoji could feel tears threatening to fall. "D-don't you love me anymore...?" he murmured.

Damian sighed and glared at Lucian. "Luci, I think you should stop teasing him," the brunet said, prompting a roll of the eyes from the auburn-haired Lucian.

Damian stood up and approached Shoji, who was typically the shortest among them, while Damian and Lucian often towered over him. "Ji," Damian said gently, placing his palm on Shoji's cheek. Shoji moved away, tears streaming down his face, his lips quivering, and his expression showing his discomfort. "Don't say that I don't love you anymore. You know that we've always loved you, right?" Damian's expression softened as he wiped away Shoji's tears with his thumb. "And Lucian, can you stop being a jerk to him, please?"

Lucian couldn't help but admit that it bothered him when Shoji cried in anger and felt a sense of unfairness. It hurt him a little bit; he never knew how to show love, so instead, he expressed it in other ways.

Damian pulled away, saying, "I'm going out now."

"W-where are you going?" Shoji asked.