🌼FIFTEEN▫️▫️

(NOTE: I don’t know much about how this disorder works, so I’m sorry if I’ve said something that might offend people who understand how Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) works, or if it’s an inaccurate representation of it. So, I’m sorry.)

MARSHMALO | THEIRS

What's on his mind? Nothing. It was just like a sky—gloomy and gray, cloudy above, nothing colorful. What happened to him? Isn't he full of traumas? Scared of humans who want to interact with him—it was like a threat to him, yet he trusts so easily.

Eventually, he has to push Owen away too. He has to forget the butterflies in his stomach; having a crush won't do anything, that's what he thought. His face was blank, expressionless, and lifeless; he's also tired of crying in his restless nights.

What did he do wrong to be treated like this?

Didn't he suffer too much? Wasn't it enough? Will it be done if he kills himself? No answers.

Now here he was, in the cafeteria to eat—but just playing with his food. Part of him regretted pushing Owen away; he seems like a nice guy— which is definitely suspicious to him because you never know...

He ignored him, and thankfully the boy decided to give him space and went to where he should be headed.

Just on time, he saw Olive walking towards his table, which was an unpleasant sight to see, at least for him.

"Hey there," Elliott just scoffed at his friendly act. "Oh hey there, Oliver," Elliott said simply. He doesn't know where he'd get this confidence in talking when he's always quiet, maybe because his patience has worn out thin. He couldn't possibly live in a lie, manipulated, tortured mentally and physically.

"You know, I hate your attitude today," Olive said as he took a seat in front of him. "I kinda want the quiet Elliott back because he looks fragile—enough to be silent in death—"

"You hate me that much, don't you?" Elliott asked, his tone laced with curiosity and playfulness. "I really, really, really hate you," Olive grinned, gripping the spoon in his hand.

"Well, too bad because I don't care." With that, Elliott stood up, making the chair screech back. "Oh, and the Elliott that you're missing is gone; I'm Li today."

Li? It has been a year since he let that name come out of his mouth. The name that his torturer made for him, the one who made him crazy. But seriously, is there something that really made him like that?

It's all lies, darling.

It's. All. Lies. Darling....

Because having a Dissociative identity disorder is something....

dissociative identity disorder

noun
Definition
: a personality disorder that is characterized by the presence of two or more distinct and complex identities or personality states each of which becomes dominant and controls behavior from time to time to the exclusion of the others and that results from disruption in the integrated functions of consciousness, memory, and identity : MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER
NOTE: The term dissociative identity disorder is now preferred over multiple personality disorder especially in medical contexts.