TWENTY

MARSHMALO | THEIRS

What happened now? As much as Li feels nothing, his decisions can sometimes be unexpected. What has gotten to him? Will it be just like this?

This sequence of events is quite tragic. Olive was killed by the Marsh, and Rhys's body was buried next to his boyfriend's. As for Li, or Elliot, he ended up taking his own life. His parents, devastated and lost, went to Hellbergs Town, only to find that he had died months ago and was already in the coffin. Overwhelmed by grief, they were too scared to look at their dead son and buried his coffin in the Hellbergs cemetery, next to a tree.

Mr. And Mrs. Keys couldn't do anything about it....

It hurts ...

Oh, really?

As his parents finally decided to let him go, they walked away, weeping painfully, and left his tombstone.

Very funny huh.

A figure came into view, holding a rose in his hand, looking at the tombstone.

Elliott Keys
-- --

"Why did you have to die so desperately?" he whispered as the words came out. He took his black hat off, revealing his dyed locks and blonde hair.

"But then again... I made a good decision, didn't I?" The blonde-haired male chuckled at himself before shaking his head. He crouched down and placed the rose atop the tombstone.

"Rest in peace..."

Then he laughed lightly, "I feel crazy talking to myself."

"Are you done now?" A voice could be heard behind him.

The blonde-haired male hummed in response and stood up. The brunet male pulled him by his waist, pressing their bodies close to each other. The blonde-haired male rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around the brunet's neck.

"You really did keep your promise, huh?"

The brunet chuckled, "Well, I was serious. Didn't you see it back then?"

"Uhm... no?"

The brunet clicked his tongue before capturing the other male's lips. Their lips moved against each other, their tongues lapping over. The brunet pulled away to see the blonde-haired male's flushed cheeks.

"Ahem." Their attention was distracted, and they turned to the figure standing behind them. "You're taking too much of your sweet time, Damian," the black curly-haired male said, seemingly jealous, while the auburn-haired male beside him just rolled his eyes.

"We came here to bid our goodbyes to Elliot, not to eat each other's faces here."

The blonde-haired male unwrapped his arms from Damian's as he chuckled, "Is Shoji jealous?" The male teased, "Don't tease me," Shoji hissed. "Don't worry, you can have me all night later," the blonde-haired male said with a smile.

"Fuck, I'm getting turned on just by that," Shoji muttered, groaning in frustration.

"And I'll join," the auburn-haired male said as he snaked his arms around Shoji's waist. "No," Shoji slapped his hands away from him, making Lucian roll his eyes.

As the blonde-haired male went back to look at the tombstone again, Damian came to his side, snaking his arm around his waist. His face leaned closer to the male's ear.

"Let us ruin you, Elliott - or should I say Every?" Damian said with a smirk, knowing that Elliot is no longer his name, it's Every. Then who's in the coffin? No one... They just set this whole thing up.

"All of you already ruined me and I will still forgive you all if you ruin me again."

What a weird way to say it like that though

"We fucking love you Every, welcome to our world. If you ever leave, I'll drag you back in our house and tie you up in the bed and burn the house down with us."

Elliot, who used to be so fragile, delicate, and scared of everything, is now different. From the pain he has had to struggle with, to the darkness he's been trying to escape...

This is was his escape,

As if he accepted the devil's hand..

Took the hearts of those three...

His life is finally changing...

He won't be a coward again....

As for Li.....

Well, he's still there...

In him....

And he unfortunately fell in love with them...

And got brainwashed....

By those three freaks

And making them madly in love with each other

"Oh, I would love that."

"You're ours now Every...."

THE END

MARSHMALO | THEIRS
2023