SEVENTEEN

MARSHMALO | THEIRS

As Li smugly looked away to put the napkin away, Rhys couldn't believe his sudden behavior. "Elliott, why are you being like this?"

"I am Li, not Elliott," Li said sharply.

Rhys was shocked, unable to understand what was going on. "But don't worry, Elliott will come back soon. I just have to handle something."

"Would you help me?"

_

The butler was surprised because he knew that the Marshes hadn't called for Rhys, but what surprised him more was when he saw a boy standing behind Rhys. Nonetheless, the butler let them in.

As they were guided inside, Li looked around; they must be really rich.

They were headed to the living room, the luxurious living room, Li thought. "Young men, you have visitors," the man said as he let them walk in. He followed behind, then stopped when he heard someone speak. "What brings you here?" The seemingly familiar voice said.

Rhys was about to say something when Li decided to step forward behind him, making him see the three brothers.

Shoji's eyes widened, Lucian was surprised but didn't show it, while Damian just looked at him blankly. "I let him bring me here. What's the problem?" Lucian scrunched his nose, finding Li's attitude annoying, but he couldn't care less. Damian scoffed and looked at Rhys, "Did you finally decide to give him to us?"

"He didn't, I did," Li said, making Damian look at him intensely. "You can leave now, Uncle. Wait for me outside," Li said without looking back. "B-but-"

"You heard him, you can leave now," Shoji said darkly, making Li chuckle. As Damian motioned for the butler to guide Rhys out, Li let out a sigh and walked past them. The three watched his every move until Li plopped himself down on the couch, distancing himself from them.

"So, I heard you three wanted me," Li said directly, making them furrow their brows but quick to admit it. Then his eyes shifted to Shoji, "Oh hi there," Li said softly, which seemed to intrigue Shoji. "And what brings you here?" Damian asked.

"Just to look at the three of you closely, just wanna know why Elliott is being paranoid about you all," Li said simply, making them confused, but Damian didn't budge.

"You are Elliott-" Shoji was cut off when Li spoke, "I just forgot, my name is Li, not Elliott." Li introduced himself with a playful smile. "Don't worry, Elliott will eventually come out once he takes over," Li said, making Shoji and Lucian more confused.

"Do you perhaps have a personality disorder? You're an alter, Li. Right?" Damian assumed, having studied psychology to broaden his knowledge. Li's eyes sparkled, "You're right! Wow, you're smart," he exclaimed, sounding sarcastic. "Is it obvious though?"

"Yes, but actually for them, no."

As the two were lost, they had to engage their brains. Well, no wonder Li's attitude changed; unlike Elliott, he is less fragile, scared, and delicate.

But Li is kinda feisty.

"Just so y'all know, I didn't just give myself to you all; I'm just visiting," Li clarified, making Shoji scrunch his nose. Damian arched a brow as he looked at him. "Because if you want to take me now, you have to handle Elliott well," Li emphasized. "Didn't you all start this game? It's like a three lions and a mouse, isn't it? It's kinda funny to me, though."

"Especially, I don't give in that easily, and neither does Elliott," Li said, his face turning serious.

"So what's your point?" Lucian asked with a stoic face. "If you want me, come and get me. Leave Rhys out of this."

Then Damian smirked, "I'm afraid that won't happen; I mean, where's the fun in that?"

Li clenched his jaw, "Leave him out of this," he gritted.

"Then let's make a deal," Damian added, exchanging looks with the others, causing smirks to appear on their faces. "And what is it?"

"Don't worry, it'll just be for today," Shoji assured him sheepishly.

_

"The Marsh ordered that you can go now," the butler said politely, making Rhys push himself away from leaning against his car. "What? But Elliott- I mean Li is still in there-"

"They said he'll be staying for the night. No need to worry; you can go now."

_

As Shoji brought Li into his bedroom, they found themselves on the bed, with Shoji hovering over Li.

"Gosh, you are so pretty," Shoji whispered, closing his eyes as he captured Li's lips. Li let out a cute noise, only encouraging Shoji to deepen the kiss, savoring his lovely sweet taste. Shoji pulled away slightly, caressing Li's flushed cheek, his other hand on the side of Li's head to support himself.

Shoji's eyes never left Li's as he watched him breathe. Then Li wrapped his arms around Shoji's neck and pulled him in for another kiss. Li let out a small moan as they deepened the kiss, and they slowly pulled apart to gaze deeply into each other's eyes. "You're pretty too, you know," Li said breathily and softly.

"You sure you just want to kiss me?" Li said giggly, making Shoji tug up a grin. "I don't want to have sex with you right now; I want to take it slow," Shoji said.

Li rolled his eyes, "Oh, now you're being a softy? But what if I want it rough?" Li teased.

Just the look on Shoji's face, how he wanted to pounce on him right now but was holding himself back, seemed to indicate he wanted to take things slowly, despite being usually impatient.

"Stop tempting me," Shoji growled, making Li giggle more under him.

_

"Isn't it unfair that Shoji gets to taste him?" Lucian groaned in jealousy. "Let's just wait for our turn," Damian said with no expression, already imagining scenarios in his head about what he would do to the boy.

REWRITTEN 🖤