SIXTEEN

(experiences of dissociation can last for a short time *hours or days* or for much longer *weeks or months*) [Googled]

MARSHMALO | THEIRS

Li is Elliott's other personality\\

As Li roamed around the building to spend time because there's still more time to spend, he let out a sigh. "Seriously... " He might not be familiar around, but he's getting the hang of it. Then suddenly he bumped into someone, making him hiss and look at the person.

The person was a bit taller than him, not that tall but not that short. The boy had curly black hair and was looking at him with an amused face. "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you. Glad that I don't have my mug with me," the black-haired curly boy said playfully, making Li arch a brow and poke his tongue inside of his right cheek. "Oh, really..."

As he observed, the boy seemed to know him. He then leaned over, making the boy taken aback by his sudden action, then straightened his posture back and shrugged off before attempting to walk past him.

But only resulting in being dragged back, going to one part of the building, mostly empty halls inside. Then suddenly he was pinned against the nearby wall. He was too stunned to speak as the boy looked at him intimidatingly.

"You look different today," the black curly-haired boy started, making him tilt his head slightly. Knowing that his actions are really different from Elliott's, he chuckled. "Really?" Li asked with a sultry tone, making the boy darken his eyes. Li suddenly snaked his arms around his neck, pulling him close. "Do it," he said in a whisper, knowing that the male was looking at his lips. The male wasted no time as he captured Li's pinkish lips.

As Li tilted his head, the kiss was intense yet gentle. Li would be whipped by now as he won't deny the feeling of being tamed like this. As they pulled away, "You're really different today, and it makes me want to take you right now," the male growled, making Li chuckle. "What a cute top," he said, making the male roll his eyes.

"Bye." With that, Li gently pushed him away and went back to where he was going, making the male laugh lightly at what just happened. "You're really something, Elliott."

_

As Li walked down the hall where he was earlier, a red-headed boy approached him with a worried look. "Where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you, Elliott."

Li just stared at him before nodding lightly. "I'm here now," he said sheepishly, making Owen turn confused when his voice sounded more sarcastic. Owen let out a sigh. "I don't know why you're ignoring me, but I'll give you space if that's what you want." With that, Owen gave him a small smile before leaving him in the hall. Li just tilted his head in confusion and shrugged it off.

He then fished his phone out of his pocket, turned it on, and went through the notes in there. That's when he saw his schedule after lunchtime.

_

Rhys came home after cleaning up the Marsh's mess. As soon as he entered his house, heading to the living room, he stopped in his tracks when he saw Elliott sitting on the couch, facing the black TV screen.

"Oh, Elliot... you're home..." Rhys said, feeling somewhat relieved.

Li is aware of everything that happened, even if he's not in control. He's just seeking confirmation if his memory system is accurate.

"Why, don't you want me to be?"

Rhys was somewhat taken aback by his voice, which sounded more sarcastic, and his seemingly changed attitude. With that, Li stood up and turned to him. Li was dressed in a black dress shirt, leaving two buttons unbuttoned, and a pair of ripped jeans, unlike Elliott who always wore sleeved shirts and sweaters.

He was different. He seemed different.

Li just chuckled as his uncle seemed surprised by his sudden change in appearance.

"I changed, didn't I?" Li said, a grin spreading across his face before his expression turned to one of blankness. "Y-yeah, you kinda changed," Rhys said unsurely, thinking to himself, 'what happened to this kid?'

Li approached him, putting his hands in his pockets. "I remembered... you aiming your gun at me," Li started in a low, whispery voice. Rhys furrowed his brow, trying to understand what he was referring to.

"You know I don't trust you, right?" He questioned directly.

Silence filled the air for a moment before Li finally spoke. "Take me to them."

Rhys looked at him questionably. "Never mind," Li said, realizing that the man probably didn't know he was Li instead of Elliott.

_

"His attitude has been different lately," Shoji said, grazing his fingertip on his lip as he recalled the kiss. Damian raised an eyebrow, while Lucian appeared more curious.

"It's so tempting," Shoji groaned in frustration.

"He wasn't like that before. It's getting me excited," Lucian muttered, licking his bottom lip.

"How interesting," Damian said, smirking as his eyes darkened.

_

Li looked at his wrist blankly. "Pathetic," he muttered to himself as he aggressively tried to wash it away, scratching it under the running tap in the bathroom. His breathing got heavier with each attempt, worsening the look of it until the water in the sink turned red with the drip from his wrist. Then his head shot up to the door when he heard a knock.

"Elliott," Rhys was about to knock again when the door suddenly opened. "Oh, what is it?" Li said with a forced smile, leaning against the door frame as his scratched wrist hid behind the door he was holding onto.

Rhys found it strange because Elliott never smiled that way.

"Dinner's ready," Rhys said, trying to peek inside the bathroom only for the boy to block his sight by purposely moving a little. "Hmm, okay, I'll go downstairs," Li replied, moving away from the door frame to shut the door.

Rhys let out a sigh, realizing he might have to talk things out with him.

As they ate silently, Rhys cleared his throat. "Where were you last night?"

Li just looked at him, "You should ask him," Li said simply as he took a small amount of food on his spoon. Rhys raised his brows in confusion, "Who's him?"

"Elliott."

Rhys knitted his brows together as he looked at his nephew's strange behavior. "What are you talking about?" Rhys stopped midway when suddenly Li stuck his tongue out with the food falling from it to the plate, his eyes never leaving his uncle's. "Did you put something in my food?" Li said as he grabbed the napkin beside his plate, wiping his mouth with it.

Rhys suddenly tensed up.

"W-what? I-I never put something in-"

Then Li laughed suddenly, making Rhys taken aback. "I'm just kidding. Honestly, it was a good act, isn't it?" Li asked curiously yet playfully.

REWRITTEN 🖤