chapter 22🐇

"Hyungie, let's go before Dad comes," the bunny boy said while being hugged by his lover.

"No," the mafia announced, his face buried in the crook of the neck of the person who is the life of the mafia.

"Hyungie, he will kill you," the bunny said worriedly.

"Then let him. I can't let this episode repeat. Let me take you from here with pride," the mafia said while pecking the neck of his baby again and again.

"Baby, I will ask for your hand in marriage from your dad today.

Will you ...........Will you marry me?" There was silence. The mafia's heart dropped when he heard no answer. He couldn't hold the courage to look in the eyes of his love. He was scared, not moving his head from the younger one's neck.

"I know it was supposed to be romantic. I know I was supposed to be on one knee right now, but, my love, the situation is like this. I wanted to make it special, but..."

The mafia stopped his nervous rambling when he heard sniffles from the younger. The mafia parted from Koo to see his baby crying hysterically.

"YES, YES, YES!" the bunny boy cried.

The mafia relaxed, engulfing his crying beauty in his arms. Both basked in each other's warmth.

"JUNGKOOK," a voice sent shivers down the spine of the small boy. He parted from the mafia on hearing his dad's voice.

There, Mr. Jeon was standing, staring at the couple, with worried Jin behind him.

"Uncle ple-" Jin was cut off by Mr. Jeon.

"Jungkook, go to your room now," Mr. Jeon announced.

Koo shook his head in denial and went behind the mafia. He was afraid that his dad would take him away from his boyfriend, correction, his fiancé. Koo smiled at himself shyly at this thought, even in this dying situation.

The mafia intertwined his fingers with the younger and stood in front of his rival and his future father-in-law. Destiny has its ways. The two tags don't go together, but when fate plays, even the devil sits in the corner.

"Mr. Jeon clenched his teeth at the view. He took his gun out and pointed it towards the mafia, who was still nonchalant.

"Dada," Koo cried and stood in front of the mafia, so that the gun was facing him now.

"Leave Hyungie alone, please, Dada," the bunny boy declared while looking at his dad.

Mr. Jeon hesitantly put his gun down. He can't, in a million years, think of pointing his gun towards his only son, his sunshine.

"Leave the kids alone, Jeon," a voice blazed in the hall source being a man in his early 60s , he entered the hall in a black suit, gun in his hand, walking like he owns this place. Following him, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and other men entered the place.

"Look who dared to enter Jeon's......Mr. Kim," Mr. Jeon snickered in annoyance.

"Aboji," Koo heard his fiancé muttering under his breath.

He looked at the man in front of him with big eyes. He was looking like the real king of an empire holding authority.

Mr. Kim looked at the mafia, and then his eyes trailed to the fragile small male standing next to his son. When doe eyes met his sharp eyes, he smiled warmly at him.

Koo smiled back and looked at Taehyung.

"I have never seen him smiling at anyone," Taehyung said to Jungkook and kissed his intertwined hands.

"Your father-in-law already loves you," the mafia said lovingly , to which Koo lightly punched the chest of the mafia shyly.

"Jeon, bygones are bygones, forget the past and let kids live," Mr. Kim announced.

"You can forget, Kim, because you didn't lose anything. It was me who lost his world that day," Mr. Jeon snickered in anger.

"I also lost my sworn sister that day, Jeon. Don't assume that only you suffered that merciless night.

"Your sworn sister, tsk tsk, Kim, you have audacity to call my wife your sister when your people were the ones who killed her," Mr. Jeon shouted.

A gasp left the mouth of Jungkook, and his fingers unwound from the mafia's hands. Everyone in the hall looked at him.

The mafia shivered; his body froze when he saw his baby getting away from him. The bunny took two steps back from the mafia, his eyes glistening with tears, while his fingers formed fists.

"Do you still want to be with him, Jungkook?" Mr. Jeon asked his son.