chapter 8 🐇

"Get changed bunny ", the elder was standing with essentials for jungkook .

Did he send someone to bring all essentials of jungkook in the middle of night ? Anything for bunny right .

Jungkook stood up , eyes big as saucer looking at the basket the mafia was holding .

He took the basket and sat on bed to  check all of them ..

"Hyungie how did you know i wash with vanilla flavour , " he asked in astonishment .

" You smell like vanilla bunny , how come I will not know ", the elder said while pinching the cheeks of the younger to which the younger only nodded with a pout .

"It hurts ", he said while massaging his cheeks and an angry pout sitting on his lips.

"Don't pout ", the elder warned

"Why ", the younger deepened his pout .

" Because it forces me to kiss you badly ," he mumbled.

"What ", the younger asked as he couldn't listen to what elder was saying .

" I was saying that get changed bunny then get in the bed ".

"Okay ", younger replied cutely while giving a thumbs up to the elder to which the elder chuckled , then bunny hopped to the washroom

" Such a kid he is ", the elder looked at the disappearing figure of the younger.

" The younger came back in  his brand new night suit to find mafia sitting on HIS side of bed reading a book .

" Hyungiee you are sleeping on my favourite side ", the younger whined .
Elder was doing it purposely oh how much he likes to tease the younger.

" Really ? Emmmm let me think", the elder act as of he is thinking  .....
". Ahh i came to conclusion.... i will not go to the other side "and he again darted his eyes on book internally laughing.

"HYUNGIEEEE YOU WILL SEE MY WRATH NOW", the younger shouted  angrily  while he opened  his hands  and threw his head back looking like a villain and marched towards the elder .

Downstairs :

"I feel they won't let me sleep tonight ", yoongi nearly cried , it was 3 am in the morning and the duo had no intention to sleep .

"Sir really need to make his room sound proof , I think he will need that in near future ", he added while putting a pillow on his head to muffle the sounds coming from upstairs.

In taehyung's room :

Bunny marched towards the himand then pushed the him but the elder was too strong .

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ", he shouted while pushing the elder , and there the mafia was laughing like no tomorrow .

" DONT LAUGH YOU MEANIE ", he shouted while pushing the elder .

"What are you made of ? Concrete ? " , He asked the elder in frustration .

Now the bunny got an idea .

He started tickling the mafia  .

" No no ha ha ha no no koo, please no", the elder laughed ,he was very ticklish .

" Meanie hyungie that's the result of irritating koo", he said while continuing his work .

He pushed the elder while tickling and this time the mafia moved because he had no strength to laugh and hold is position together .

" YESSSSSSSS", the younger looked at the sky and threw his hands in air as if he won the biggest battle .

The elder looked at him smiling , love dripping from his eyes. He loves this little bratty cute innocent bunny like hell.