chapter 21🐇

The mafia sat in his car, his minions following him. They entered a deserted place in the darkness of night, void of any human presence, just trees everywhere. Soon, the road led them to a tall palace - the palace of "The Jeons." The mafia set foot and looked at the palace, his cousin Namjoon followed by his trusted men Yoongi, Hoseok, Mark, Jackson, Felix.

The fingers of the mafia curled into a fist, teeth clenched when he hear sirens blazing and men in black from the palace reaching him with guns pointed. The mafia's hands went to his waistband to retrieve his two guns pointing towards his opponents ; his men followed suit, turning the place into a bloodbath with gunshots from both sides. More mafia men arrived in cars, positioning themselves for the attack. The mafia mercilessly killed everyone in his way.

As the mafia approached the palace's halls, a hand reached his biceps, turning him towards an intruder and taking him to a nearby corner. The mafia wasted no time, twisting the arm of the intruder so that the back of the intruder was facing the front of the mafia and positioning the muzzle of his gun on the attacker's temple.

Before the mafia could pull the trigger, he felt another gun's muzzle on his abdomen, freezing him. The intruder elbowed the mafia, standing in front. In the dim light, the mafia saw the doe eyes he was yearning to see ;his baby was standing in front of him with a mask on his face, bunny bagpack on his shoulder, , swollen eyelids indicating he had cried a lot and was sneaking out secretly . The mafia went into a trance, and the bunny boy started tiny punches on his chest.

He took off his mask .

"You, meanie, took so much time to come."
"Meanie,*hicup* meanie *hiccup*, meanie," he kept punching while crying.

"I was waiting and waiting and waiting."

"Do you have any idea how much time you took *hiccup* it's 25 hours *hiccup*, 18 minutes *hiccup* 46 seconds, *hiccup* meanie hyungie," the bunny boy said, hiccuping.

The bunny fell silent when his lips were kissed by the mafia. It was a passionate kiss, as if the mafia had been hungry for years, filled with yearning. The bunny's hands found a place around the elder's neck, legs around the elder's waist. The mafia placed his hands under the younger's thighs to hold him. Gunshot sounds echoed, but the two souls were immersed in themselves.