chapter 6🐇

"We need to have our hands on him today itself Hoseok ", Yoongi informed the stalker on phone

" We will ", the man named Hoseok smirked .

He followed the brothers to the cafe of jin .
The duo entered a beautiful homely looking cafe with a banner of "Eat Jin ".

" Baby are you sure you will not be bored here ?" The elder asked the younger

" Ofcourse not hyung , I met you after so many years I want to spend as much time as i can , I missed you ", the younger then hugged the elder .

"Ahhh my little munchkin," the elder hugged back tightly.

The stalker was watching the beautiful moment , he really don't want to separate them but he has a job to do.
Bell rang ,indicating that someone came , and a man in all Balck entered the cafe .

He sat in the corner where he could watch everything happening .

"Sir , your order ", a waiter asked the man .

"I would like to have hamburger and sprite" , the man replied .

"On the way Sir ", the waiter left and disappeared in the kitchen.

Jungkook was sketching something when he overheard a couple bickering .

He unintentionally heard the most offensive and dumb statement in the world .

"Banana milk is most disgusting thing yakhh how can you even drink it , i can't even smell it ." The man said disgustingly to the girl while pinching his nose .

Now the brand ambassador of banana milk was offended.

He took his steps towards the couple . He can't hear anything against his beloved milk , like army can't listen anything against bts .

He was ready to murder the man then and there.

" Excuse me , the bunny asked the girl sweetly who literally coo looking at the beautiful male.

He pull out his hairpin beautiful settled on his hair

"Can you hold this ", he said cutely to which the girl nodded and he handed over his hairpin to the girl .

"And I am sorry in advance ", he said to the girl while smiling.

The girl was confused .

The bunny turned to face the male.
Now the demeanor of the younger changed completely , the bunny was beyond angry now .

"What did you say ?",he asked the male blankly while folding his hands on his chest .

"Huh??", The male was confused because of a sudden interview .

"I said what were you saying to this beautiful noona earlier ", the younger asked him again .

The man in black in the corner was watching this drama with so much interest while sipping sprite.