chapter 7🐇

Yoongi entered the sky high building with a huge banner of "Kim's corporation"

Yoongi entered the sky high building with a huge banner of "Kim's corporation". He crossed the big halls of the building while being greeted by every worker on his way , none of the greets were returned by the intimidating male . He reached the VIP elevator and pressed button to reach at 16th floor , where the king of the kim's corp resides .

He knocked thrice to recieve a cold come in from the owner

"Sir we got him ", Yoongi informed the ruthless mafia and left .

"Finally we will meet Mr little Jeon ", he smirked his aura getting dark every passing second .

2 hours ago .

"Whyyyy....whyyyyy whyyyy", the bunny was winning in the convenience store.

The stalker was following him from a week now .

Jungkook stood up from his seat leaving his half eaten ramyon on the table and went outside the store , he was going home but he stopped in an alley to face the wall .

He barged his little coconut head on the wall numerous time .

" Oh my god , has this brat gone nuts ", the stalker or you can say Hoseok asked himself worriedly.

"Whyyyyyyy can't I get you out of mind mister arrogant yet sweet hottie " he again whined while still barging his little head on the wall

But what can little koo do, he did everything to stop missing the stranger that he met on plane two weeks ago. He missed how he listen to everything he says and to his surprise he remembers everything that koo says .

" I wish I meet you again mister stranger ".

"I can't guarantee you meeting your mister stranger but guess what, I can guarantee you to meet someone else ", a strange voice was heard by jungkook from his behind .

"What do you mean ?" And everything went black .

Present time :

Jungkook woke up in a different room , a dark one , he hates dark theme and this room had no windows , it looked like a basement .

He was petrified , his eyes instantly filled with the tears . Soon the tears slipped from his doe eyes , he realised that his hands were tied with a rough rope to the chair he was being seated . His baby skin was abused by that rough rope .

He looked at the redden forearm of his and then looking at the rashes he started sobbing, he was so emotional at the time

First he was in a dark room with no light
Second he was alone and he hates being alone .
Third his skin was being abused by a meanie rope .

His sobs turned into cries , that alerted the guards outside , they peaked inside and informed the right hand of the mafia .

"Sir I think you should pay visit to Jeon ", Yoongi suggested the king .