chapter 9 🐇

Jungkook opened the door after half an hour, eyes puffy ,red nose , pink cheeks.

The heart of mafia clenched

He was sitting on the floor outside the door all the time his back touching the door .

He instantly stood up .

"Baby-"

"Send me home ", the younger said without any expression, mafia felt like his heart was bleeding. He wanted to kill himself to be responsible for this condition of his bunny .

"Bab-",

"kidnapper hyung can you please take me to home ", the bunny asked Hoseok .

"Huh ?, Me ? ", Hoseok asked in confusion

"Yes ofcourse you ", the younger answered in monotone .

He looked at his boss for orders

" Dont look at that man , he himself wanted to send me back , now send me home ", the younger ordered Hoseok.

Taehyung sigh and nodded to Hoseok .

Hoseok took jungkook to his car and sent him home , the ride was uncomfortably silent , jungkook looked outside of window all the way along . Hoseok has seen him being all goofy just yesterday and seeing him this silent was not settling in his heart .

He reached at the destination.

"Thank you kidnapper hyung ", the younger bow to him before disappearing in his garden.

Hoseok saw his disappearing figure and sighed.
He pull the engine and went back to mansion.

" Sir he reached his home ", Hoseok informed the mafia king who was sitting in his office doing paper work.

" Hmm" was the only answer he recieved .
Hoseok left the room , he has seen taehyung from a long time , 7 years if you count , he has seen taehyung being silent but today's silence was really different like the mafia lost his world , the misery of the mob was clearly seen .

" Hello , it's jungkook 's friend speaking , ya .. did he reach home ", taehyung called Jungkook 's hyung

" No , he is still not here ",

It felt like the earth of taehyung stopped turing he felt a pit in his stomach .

"Oh dont worry he will reach soon ...ya okay . Okay ..you too ", the elder ended the call .

He instantly called Hoseok to confirm weather he saw the younger entering his home to which hosek admitted he saw him getting in his garden .

Jin on the other hand was waiting for his baby bunny making his favourite food .

He sat to watch tv when he recieved a call from an unknown number .

"Hello?", He asked .

"Ha ha ha ha ha , where is your brother ha ha ha ha ha ?,"someone asked from the other side.

Jungkook smacked the head of the one calling his hyung .

"Ouch, kookie why did you hit me ", the caller whispery whined .

" Act like a real kidnapper ",kookie ordered ," and stop laughing you are looking like a joker" .

"Hello? Hello? Who are you , where is my brother ?" Jin panicked .

"What should I say ", the fake kidnapper asked the one who was kidnapped while keeping the phone away from him .

Koo hit his own head with his hand in disappointment, shaking his head