chapter 13🐇

"Baby , when are you joining University??"

"Hyungieee i dont wanna join University any time soon ", jungkook threw his tantrums while having breakfast on dining table or you can say being fed by the mafia.

"Koo you have to join it other wise you have to sit for another year , so better finish it this year ", the mafia tried to knock some senses in his baby bunny

"No no no no no ", jungkook threw his legs in opposition .

"Koo , its final you will join University by next week and its final ", taehyung gave his final verdict to which bratty bunny only pouted.

" You meanie , I will throw all you coffee in trash and burn all your files and even burn down this home too ", the bunny boy threatened by pointing a butter knife at the mafia .

" Go on princess, do every thing that please you but at the end you will have to join the university other wise I will call jin hyung to take you with him .", Taehyung threw his last card hoping jungkook agrees to join University and taehyung is so weak for the younger , he knows that younger will convince the elder to not let him go to university.

"Who said i will not go to university, I will join it right on Monday hyungieee ", the bunny answered quickly giving sweet smile to elder.

How can jungkook go back to jin when he loves being here . This mansion is full of people and no matter how many pranks he pulls on them nobody dares to say anything to him. He is being spoilt here by the mafia and he loves being spoiled with attention , care , L...Love ....not that kind of love but love right ,.....is there any possibility that hyungieee loves koo.......

" Shut up koo , hyungie don't love you that way, but can he......shut up shut up.shut up ", the bunny was having an inner battle.

" Baby highness , what are you thinking ", taehyung asked while pinching his cheeks , taehyung was so close to jungkook that his poor heart started beating rapidly, blood rushed to his cheeks and neck painting them scarlet , there is something weird going on from past few days , suddenly koo's heart start beating like no tomorrow when his hyungiee close to him or when he pulls the younger closer in his sleep by grabbing his waist or when elder feeds him or when he takes care of him or when he just smiles even when the younger plays dirty pranks with him ......it's different lately .

Though he was always possessive of the elder but this type of feelings he never felt before and koo don't know what to do with them .

"N...nothing ", the bunny stuttered

" So now my baby learnt to stutter ", the elder teased the younger.

"Who stuttered , i don't remember such thing ", the bunny defended himself while pouting.

"And don't you have office, go get going ", the bunny ordered, he needs some alone time to calm.his heart down otherwise this stubborn hyungiee will keep leeching to him.

" Your order my command baby highness ", with that taehyung left for office .

Jungkook is bored , he is hell a bored , he did everything that he could, pulled all his pranks for this day , he is tired too, lots of work for such a pretty baby like him is too much , first he had to go to Suga hyung's room to put flour in his dryer ,when he heard a scream his restless soul announced peace . He put fake snake in kidnapper hyungs restroom and when he heard painful screams, he was satisfied . He did everything that content his heart but now he is bored .

And to tell the truth , he also misses the mafia.
He is right now rolling on his bed thinking what to do and after so much thinking he decides to pay his glorious visit to taehyung.

" Uncle Take me to hyungieee", the bunny ordered a driver .

He was standing outside a huge building with a banner of "Kim's corp" .

"Waaaaaaaaaaa, debakkkkkkkk, it's so huge ", the bunny spoke to practically no one

He entered the lobby if the office.

" Excuse me ", the bunny excused the receptionist who was busy looking at computer screen

"Yes ", she replied now looking at koo while placing her spectacles on place .

" Koo needs to meet hyungiee , can you tell where is his office ", the bunny said innocently , to which the receptionist almost cooed

" Kid , how come I will know about your hyungiee , he must have a name isn't that ", the receptionist who was in mid 30s ", spoke sweetly.

"My hyungiee is-- ", jungkook was interrupted by sound of two girls qurelling , but what perked his ears was name of his hyung .

" You b*tch don't even try to play your dirty flirting tricks on taehyung , he is mine "a girl spoke with a little short dress that barely covered her .

" Yaaa you b*tch how dare to call him yours, he only belongs to me ", another girl spoke .

They both were ready to throw hands not aware of a double bunny they activated ,

"mine "
"Mine "

"EXCUSE ME ", jungkook shouted

" WHO ARE YOU TO CALL MY HYUNGIEE AS YOURS ", koo again shouted .

He went to the girls to throw his hands on them and yes he did now both of them were bleeding through nose .

One of the girls grabbed his hair in her hands and started pulling them .

" YOU MEANIE , STOP TOUCHING MY HAIR ", he warned .

On the other hand , the receptionist got an idea that the hyungiee this bunny was talking about was taehyung so without wasting time she called taehyung's office .

" Sir , someone named Koo came to meet you and ...and he seems in trouble ", she only heard a dead line in return

On othe hand taehyung rushed to ground floor followed by Yoongi who had no idea what call his boss recieved to behave like this .Taehyung's heart was beating in abnormal speed , the receptionist told him that his koo was in trouble he thought of 100000 possibilities and none of them were good .

He reached the floor to see the most horrible sight, his baby was being pulled by his hair by two girls

" RELEASE HIM ," taehyung shouted .
The whole office engulfed in pin drop silence , everyone feared the presence of mafia let alone him shouting .

" Hyungieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee", the bunny ran to mafia just to be engulfed by the embrace of the elder , koo was not that much hurt , those girls didn't pulled his hair this much even the bratty bunny hit them really hard but being overdramatic he forcefully bought tears in his eyes for the mafia to kiss him more and more .

Taehyung patted his head and kissed again and again the crown of his head .

" Baby , are you hurt "", the mafia asked the bunny , not paying attention to people surrounding the duo who had their jaws on floor

"Little bit ," the bunny replied while still in his embrace , he was deliberately attaching himself to the mafia to show to all people that whom Kim Taehyung belongs .

Mafia detached himself from the younger to get a whine from the demanding bunny , he chuckled and kissed forehead of the younger
Which surely gave butterflies to the younger and a shy smile made its way on his beautiful face .

" Lets get going ," the mafia announced while intertwining his fingers to the younger .

" One minute hyungiee , I think I dropped my hairpin ", the bunny informed mafia innocently to which mafia only nodded while smiling .

Koo went near those girls " a little context of you care to listen, ain't no b*tch in my competition, now i guess you know to whom my hyungiee belongs ", he sassed and flipped his hair before going back to the mafia while hopping .

" Carry me ", he demanded to the mafia which mafia obliged , how can he dare to say no to his baby highness .

The mafia carried the bunny bridal style and walked to his personal lift ,jungkook peaked to look at the people staring at the duo, he giggled as he marked his territory in front of everyone and when his eyes launched on two poor girls he smirked before focussing on his hyungie's handsome face .