chapter 1 🐇

" The path is clear , I repeat the path is clear ..over and out " ,a man in black suit , black leather shoes ,black sunglasses with microphone in his ear informed the security on gates through walky talky .

" Yoongi sir the path is clear, there is no probable danger on the way ", another man with same attire informed from gates to another person inside the mansion through walky talky .

"Over and out ", responded the man named Yoongi .

He walked through the halls of this mansion that had sky high metallic painted walls , each laiden with the art of Leonardo da Vinci, Sandro botticelli ,Ante Badzim and Van Gogh, floor sheltered by maroon Egyptian carpets .

The man crossed the long corridors to knock at the sky high door of a room ,with in three knocks he heard a cold "come in " from the person inside that lavish office painted in golden and blackish shades speaking darkness and intimidation .

"Sir, all the ports of Sicilian are taken down now the situation is under control , those who joined us are alive rest are crucified . The reign of Marco Fransisco is official over ", spoke the person named Yoongi keeping his head down not meeting the eyes of the intimidating man sitting in all his glory on his throne looking like a king he is , with a book in his hand, eyes darted on the black ink

" Sir the path is clear , no suspicions found , we can leave now with your orders ."

"Hmm", this was all Yoongi recieved and he knew what he was supposed to do ,he left the room after a bow .

The room was pindrop silent , just voices of page flipping were heard totally opposite of the rest of the mansion

" Mark , we are leaving with in 3 hours ", the person named Yoongi informed through walky talky while leaving the corridors .

The person named mark was head of security and thus all responsibility of protection of the king of underworld was on him ,

"Everyone gather we need to have immediate meeting " informed mark through walky talky to every bodyguard "

The mansion was a pure chaos .

After 4 hours the mafia was ready to head back home after dethroning his Italian rival and conquering yet another kingdom of mafia

The king left the mansion in black suit , black high neck , unbottoned coat showing his black vest , that fit perfectly on his body with a pistol on his waist band and sat in a black bulletproof car surrounded by 10 security men all in black suits , sunglasses and microphones and walky talky in their hands .

In the car ,
Yoongi recieved a call and frowned after ending the call

"Sir, there is change of plan , the government is on high alert, the death of Fransisco spread like fire , we cannot board our private jet , it is of the best interest if you board local flight with fake passport.

By your orders , I will come after somedays with our men when the situation is under control . Mark and two more security guards will follow you in disguise. "

Yoongi was looking at the mafia waiting for either nod or shake and after few seconds he recived a "hmm" from the cold mob , he unintentionally breathed out the breath he was holding thanking all the gods for good mood of his boss .

Yoongi informed the same from his walky talky to every men ,

The cars following their boss stopped and backed away only the king's car and another car that belonged to security head was now heading towards Vincenzo Bellini Catania Airport.

Yoongi followed the mafia untill he was sitting on first class seat , then he took his leave

Mark and two security men named Jackson, Felix were seated away from their boss seat to avoid suspicion but were high alert