chapter 20🐇

"No, no, no, no, please, this can't be true. All lies, all lies. Please, hyung, tell me all of this is a lie. My baby can never leave me. I know him, I trust him, he can't." The mafia sat in his shattered room, bloodshot eyes, sweaty hair, and a hand with running blood. The mirror was shattered, essentials scattered.

"Taehyung, please get a hold of yourself. It's been 24 hours already. How long are you going to be like this? Get out of this zone and eat something. Jungkook is at his home chilling, and look at you," Taehyung's cousin Namjoon spoke.

**24 hours ago:**

Taehyung received a call he wished he never would have received. His bodyguards informed that men of Jeons came and took Jungkook with them. Taehyung had no problem with that, thinking it's Jungkook's family.

He called Jungkook, who picked up with a voice devoid of love and excitement. "Kim Taehyung, I hope never to see you again." The phone call cut, freezing Taehyung.

"Sir, sir-" Yoongi called, seeing his boss frozen.

"He left, hyung, he left," Yoongi heard his boss chanting.

Passing time worsened his boss's condition. He dialed a number after 4 long years. "Hello, sir, boss needs you."

Yoongi took his boss home to find a muscular man on the couch. The mafia ran to hug him. "Hyung, he left me."

"Hyung, I beg you, please tell me he didn't leave me."

"I will not exist without him."

"I will die."

"Please bring my baby back, please hyung, I beg you, please."

**Present:**

"Tae, you trust Jungkook, right?" Yoongi spoke.

The mafia nodded.

"Then let's go get him," Namjoon declared.

"Hyung," Taehyung muttered.

"I don't want you to make a mistake I made 4 years ago, brother. Let's get the one you love," Namjoon smiled at the younger.