chapter 15 🐇

"So tell me, Koo, do you love him?" the secretary asks Jungkook, both of them now sitting in the office with banana milk on the table. They were having their personal meeting.

"N..no, I.. I don't," Koo replied in a whisper, confused with his own feelings.

"WHAT?" the girl startled him with her high pitch, while she stood up from her chair abruptly.

She took a glass of water and drank it in haste as if drinking soju, trying to calm down.

"You are not only dense about his feelings, you are dense about your feelings too, dumb bunny," she said while pinching her nose, while Koo was so confused, he was looking at his lap fidgeting with his fingers.

An idea struck her mind.

"So, Koo, tell me if you don't love him, then why did you lock the poor girl in the stinky bathroom that day?" she inquired.

Suddenly the bunny became angry, "because she was trying to seduce my hyungiee," the bunny replied with an angry pout.

"But why do you care?" she further asked.

"I... I can't see anyone flirting with my hyungie," he replied.

"What if tomorrow a girl or boy come with a marriage proposal for sir?" the girl knew what she was doing.

The bunny gasped, his eyes wide in astonishment, he stood up from his seat abruptly, "I will cut their tongues and give it to Doggu to eat," he said while angrily pouting.

"Then will your poor hyungie remain single forever, no marriage?" the girl faked her disappointment.

"Why will hyungie remain single?" the bunny asked.

"Who will marry him?" She asked within a second.

"I will," the bunny replied within a second.

"Why will you?" the rapid fire round continued.

"Because I love him," the bunny finally replied.

"Bingo," the girl smirked, and it was then the bunny realized what he said.

He was astonished at his own confession.

The girl took the banana milk and gave it to the bunny.

"Claim your man, bunny boy," she said before leaving her office, her job was done for today.

Koo was dumbfounded for some minutes.

"Now everything makes sense, I must love hyungie, that's why I can't stay away from him for more than 15 minutes," he was pouting while thinking.

"Baby, what are you doing here?" Taehyung came to the secretary's office.

Jungkook stood up from his seat, his heart beating fast, it was his first time meeting the elder after knowing his feelings towards him.

"Taehyung came near him when he saw his baby not replying, he stood near him.

"What is my baby thinking in his pretty head?" the elder said and kissed the nose of the younger.

Koo was so shy, his heart was on fire, he hid his face in the chest of the elder, and the elder engulfed him in his embrace while chuckling.

"Look who is all shy, the one from whom the whole office is afraid," Taehyung said while kissing his head.

Jungkook remained silent, his heart blooming with happiness, all the confusions were clear now. He loves the elder, he does truly, purely with all his heart. There were rare moments when he was serious in his life, and this moment was one of them.

Jungkook was in his shared room in front of the mirror.

"I fell for you like the shares of the bankrupt company."

"I fell for you like prices on summer sale "

"I fell for you like my grades of meanie maths ."

"AAAAAAAA. KOOOO, YOU CAN'T EVEN CONFESS," the bunny screamed while pulling his long hair; he was so frustrated now.

He didn't know how to confess to the elder. Since the day he came to know about his feelings, his heart was on fire, and the possibilities of his man being taken by others were haunting him. Not like they can take him, Bunny will kill those people, but still, he was afraid.

"Baby highness, are you ready?" Taehyung's voice came from downstairs.

"Yes, hyungiee, coming," Jungkook said while setting his hair that he nearly plucked in frustration. He placed his hairpin, and yes, he was all ready to go shopping with his man.

The duo reached the mall, "your highness, what would you like to shop for first?" Taehyung asked Koo.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I would like to shop for clothes first, you peasant," the bunny mocked the elder.

"You little brat," Taehyung ran to grab the bunny who was already running from the elder, giggling. The sight was to behold, people were smiling looking at them.

"Gotcha," Taehyung grabbed the younger by the waist, while the younger placed his head on the chest of the elder.

"Is my princess tired from running?" Taehyung inquired, to which Jungkook shook his head in denial while blushing. All these nicknames always managed to flatter his heart.

"So let's hit the shops," the mafia said while intertwining fingers with the younger.

"Let's get it," Jungkook said before marching towards the shop.

Both of them were looking at the clothes, and Taehyung was selecting for Jungkook as Koo was so confused about what to choose.

"Sir, try this," a female came to Taehyung, she was definitely trying to flirt with the elder, but the elder paid no attention.

"I will choose by myself," he said in monotone, in his deep octave voice, and the poor girl shivered at his tone.

Jungkook was never this proud of his man; he smirked.

Taehyung was busy selecting clothes when another girl approached Jungkook.

"Excuse me."

"May I get your brother's number?" the girl asked Koo innocently.

"Who?" Koo asked in confusion.

She pointed at Taehyung, "your brother," she said while smiling.

"Excuse me," the bunny gasped.

"He is not my brother," he added while being offended.

"He is my boyfriend," he said while marking his territory.

"Oh, I am extremely sorry. I am sorry, sir," the girl apologized genuinely.

The Bunny was furious; he went to Taehyung with heavy steps.

"What happened, petal? Why is my princess angry?" the elder inquired.

"Kiss me," the bunny said while still angry.

Taehyung was a bit taken aback by the words of the younger.

He kissed the head of the younger.

"Not here,"

He kissed the forehead.

"Not here,"

He kissed the nose.

"Not here."

Taehyung was really confused.

"Where do you want me to kiss you, petal?"

"On the lips," the bunny replied without hesitation, looking straight into the eyes of the elder.