chapter 19🐇

"Hello, sir. Kookie just went to the restroom about 45 seconds ago. Over and out."

"Sir, Kookie came out of the restroom after 7 minutes and 6 seconds. Over and out."

"Sir, Kookie is sitting beside me, looking outside the window. Over and out."

Taehyung cut his call for the millionth time in just 3 hours. He closed his eyes, pinched the bridge of his nose, sighed, and again his phone rang.

"Sir-"

"Yeonjun," Taehyung cut the caller in the middle. "I told you to inform me of anything important. I didn't tell you to stalk my baby. You don't need to inform me this much."

"Oh, sorry boss. I took my mission too seriously."

"And stop acting like you're on a mission," Taehyung cut his call again, sighing.

"Over an-" before Yeonjun could finish his favorite line, the call was already cut.

"Humph, this ajusshi," Yeonjun muttered under his breath, not wanting Koo to see him being disrespectful towards his boyfriend.

"Well, let's head towards the canteen," Soobin put forward his idea.

"I will have bubble tea."
"I will have banana milk."
"Okay, Yeonjun. Kookie, you guys sit at the table. I will bring the orders."

"YOU," Koo heard someone shouting loudly, and when he saw the source of the voice, he was startled.

"MEANIE PIG HYUNG," Koo smiled widely, showing his bunny teeth in all their glory, getting face to face with the new person calling him.

"YAA, stop calling me that, you little devil," the person replied while being offended.

Koo laughed his ass off in his face.

"Professor Park Seo-joon, I am extremely sorry for the behavior of my best friend. He doesn't know who you are," Soobin bowed to his professor after placing the orders on the table and pushing Koo's neck downwards forcefully, bowing him down.

"Kookie, apologize, otherwise he won't pass you in arts," he whisper-yelled in the ear of his friend while bowing.

"What? This pig hyung is our professor?" Koo questioned again in astonishment.

Seo-joon was enjoying every bit of it. He faked his anger.

"Both of you, rise."
"Oh, so this little devil is my student, I guess," he added.

"MY BABY," a female voice resonated in the ears of the group just to see Kim Ji-won approaching them while approaching.

Seo-joon opened his arms to hug back his approaching girlfriend, just to see his girlfriend passing him.

"Get aside," she yelled at her boyfriend and crossed him to engulf Koo in her embrace.

"My baby, what are you doing here?"

"Beautiful noona, you're in this university too?" Koo asked her, smiling and feeling giddy. First, because he met this beautiful noona from the cafe, and second, how she pushed her boyfriend, that pig hyung, and the look on that pig's face was worth watching.

"Yes, I am an intern in the Department of Arts."

"Really? I'm studying in my final year. I'm majoring in arts," Koo informed his noona with excitement.

"Are you for real? Oh god, it means we'll see each other every day. We can hang around too," Ji-won exclaimed in excitement.

"Ehhh, excuse me, I am here too," Seo-joon intervened.

"Introduce me to your friends, Koo." Ji-won ignored her boyfriend.

"Let's sit, noona," Koo said while they placed themselves at the table.

"I am your professor, kids. Can't you show some respect?" Seo-joon whined, while Soobin stood up to call him to the table.

"No need to call him. He'll sit by himself if he wants to," Ji-won told Soobin, who sat down again, nodding. He didn't know what to do. It seemed like there was a cold war between the couple.

"Oh, baby, I swear I wasn't the one who broke the dishes," Seo-joon sat beside his girlfriend.

"Well, Mr. Park, why is it that today I told you to wash the dishes, and only today all of the dishes were broken?" She questioned him, to which her boyfriend only pouted.

"I already told you, noona, to break up with this pig hyung," Koo added while internally laughing, looking at the pale face of the so-called professor.

"Yaa, I am your professor, show some respect, you little devil," Seo-joon said, offended.

"I am extremely sorry for my misbehavior, Professor Pig Hyung," Koo laughed again with Ji-won.

"Served him right," Ji-won added.

"I am missing Hyungie," Koo said, sighing.
"You said it for the millionth time, Kookie," Soobin added.
"Calm your tits down, Kookie. You're half an hour away from your Hyungie," Yeonjun said, rolling his eyes.

The bell rang, indicating that his class was over. The bunny sprinted outside the class, leaving his backpack in the class. He knew his best friends would grab his belongings with them.

He ran outside the campus, hoping that his boyfriend came to pick him up himself. He wished to see him. Taehyung didn't speak about receiving him from the college, but still, he hoped not to meet Driver Aujusshi and to see the handsome face of his mafia after this long day.

Koo approached the gate of the campus just to meet the most beautiful sight: his boyfriend standing outside his Mercedes, his back leaning on it, him in an all-black formal suit, his hair dancing in the wind, while his eyes were fixed on his phone.

Koo also noticed hungry eyes from some onlookers looking at his boyfriend. Some girls and boys were gossiping, "Who is this handsome man?" He could hear such words, but he focused on his future husband instead.

"HUBBY," Koo shouted from a distance.
Taehyung couldn't believe his ears; he was sure he heard his bunny's voice, but the word struck him like lightning.

He looked at the source of the voice just to see his baby running to him and launching himself at the mafia.

Koo locked his legs around the elder's waist, while the hands of the elder found their place on the waist of the younger and under his thighs to support his bunny.

Koo didn't spare a second and kissed his boyfriend in front of everyone.

"I can smell some possessiveness here," Taehyung said, joining their foreheads.

"Why shouldn't I, when everyone is gawking at someone who is mine?" Koo said, closing his eyes.
Taehyung smiled at his boyfriend.

"You two can continue your deeds at home. We don't want to witness something unholy," Yeonjun said, showing a face of disgust, bringing the lovers back from their world.

Koo got on his heels while still in the embrace of his boyfriend.

"Say it already, you're jealous," Koo replied to his best friend while sticking out his tongue to mock him.

"This b**ch," Yeonjun muttered under his breath.

"So, princess, can we head back to our sweet home?" Taehyung asked his bunny, who nodded while smiling.

Taehyung opened the door for Koo and fastened his seatbelt before taking the driver's seat and driving away.

"He is perfect for Koo," Soobin said to his friend.
"Yeah, he is," Yeonjun said with a smile.

"But I guess some people just died from the PDA," Yeonjun said while looking around at the faces of boys and girls who seemed burnt with jealousy.

"I know, right?" Soobin added.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇