chapter 5🐇

"Sir , the situation is under control, all our men are back ", the person named Yoongi informed the mafia who is sitting in his office looking like a king he is

"Good ", this was what Yoongi heard from the mafia who didn't even spare a glance at him

"A...And sir t..there is a problem in Busan ", the right hand man of mafia stuttered

The mob looked at Yoongi with his poker face as an indication to carryon .

"The Jeons sir , they are creating problem in Busan , big boss and Jeons mutually agree to co exist peacefully  but now they are breaking the agreement it feels "

" Try to talk to them ", the mafia replied

" We did sir , but it feels like they want to give rebirth to the old rivalry ".

" Then you know what you are supposed to do ", the mafia ordered his man darkly

Yoongi gulped visibly

"S. ..sir , they have a son that they hid  from the world , nobody knew that Jeons had a successor all the way along ."the mafia raised his one eyebrow in amusement.

"He is back in Korea sir ".

The mafia smirked , "then I think the Jeons will pay us their honoured visit soon " .

Yoongi knew he had a job to finish .

He bowed to mafia and left the room .

"So dumb of them to assume that Kims will never get to know about their little secret" , the mafia chuckled and got back to the paper work he was doing .

Somewhere in Seoul ,

"Jungkook , why did you come to Korea ? ", A beautiful man in his late 20s asked the younger angrily .

"Hyung is this how you welcome your little cute brother , the younger replied with a sweet smile and his index finger poking his cheek acting cute for his hyung .

" Koo baby it's not safe to be here, uncle  sent you to Italy because of a reason you know ", the elder tried be reasonable .

"Why jin hyung , why can't  I be in the place I was born , why can't I be with my parents  , cousins , what is the danger and why is the danger" he shouted

"Nobody loves koo , everyone hates  koo , nobody wants koo ", the younger was now crying .

The elder named jin instantly engulfed  the fluff ball .
"Baby koo , my baby it's not like what you think  everyone loves you and that's why they kept you away for years because they want you to be safe ".

"You are too adorable to hate my baby ", the elder kissed the face of the younger

"You must be tried from this long ass flight , let's eat something I will make your favourite samgyopsal , okay my bunny you get changed"
The elder said to which the younger only nodded eyes still puffy and red because of crying session .

"Samgyopsal ??? Take this away ", the mafia said darkly when he was presented with a bowl of it by his servent in  the dining table of a big mansion .

The servent shivered ,she instantly took it away .

"I .I am sorry sir , we have a new chef ,I..I. think he did it by mistake ", informed  Yoongi

"Fire him ", the mafia ordered and left for his room.

Yoongi shut is eyes close , his boss was like this always .

Taehyung crossed the big empty dark halls of his mansion, so devoid  of life and light , he entered his room colored in grey and black ,that speak nothing but the existence of a lifeless human being.

In all the darkness , there was something foreign on the nightstand of the mafia , yes the bandaid .

The mafia sat on his bed and gently took it in his hands as if it will break if the  mafia was bit harsh with it.  He caressed it with tip of his thumb.

"Will i ever meet you again bunny ? , He asked to no one in particular looking at the band aid in his arms .

"We have to meet otherwise I think I will not exist anymore ", he smiled while remembering the hyper active bunny .

"You are the change i never thought i needed , you are a change i will die to keep ". He kissed the bandaid and kept it securely on his nightstand.

"Hyung , that hyungieee was sooooo nice , he even played with me and also he listen to all my amazing facts ", the bunny could not stop his rambling about the handsome man to his jin hyung, while the elder was feeding the younger .

" Was he ??", The elder asked the younger while chukling.

" Yes hyung , he was sooo soooo sooo sooo soo handsome too ", the younger was actually drooling now thinking about the stranger

"Okay okay bunny i got that , well what's his name ?", The elder asked the younger while cleaning the sides of the mouth of the younger with a tissue .

"His name is ", the younger couldn't complete his sentence because he was interrupted by the sound of the ringtone of the elder's phone .

"Yes uncle ....ya he is with me ......no.....yes ......but uncle........I will........don't worry ......yes ....yes "

"Was it dad? The bunny asked ,

"Yes "

"What did he say , is he angry ??"the bunny asked the elder

"Can anyone be mad at  you little brat? ", the elder asked the bunny while pinching his cheeks .

"He wants you to be safe and asked me to take care of you , you can't go to Busan anytime soon baby, so you are stuck with me now bunny ".

"Hyung why is like that, why am I not safe , what's up with all this i dont get it ", the bunny
asked sadly , he just don't get why he can't live like normal human with his family .

"Bun i don't think i can answer that , your dad will answer all of this  on right time I promise  ",

"Well whatever let's eat ice cream , the elder added to lift up the mood of the younger .

To which the eyes of the younger shone .
It was really easy to make younger happy .

The two brothers has no idea that they were being watched by someone from across the building .

"Yes  , i  have  my eyes on him 24/7 , he is living with his cousin ", the man in black jacket , black pants and black cap informed Yoongi through his microphone ,eyes not leaving the binoculars through which he was watching the duo .

"Good ", I will inform you when to act , Yoongi told the man on phone .

He then cut the call.

The man in black  eyed the bunny  with pity , "little man i don't know what future holds for you but i assure you  that it's not good , i don't know what the monster will do with you ".

Jin felt weird as if someone was  watching them , he went near the window to blind the folds worriedly , he had a bad feeling from the moment the younger landed .

Jungkook was now sleeping in his allotted room . The elder was sitting on the edge of the bed , caressing the head of the bunny , " please be safe baby ", he whispered and kissed his head and left the room..

Everything was being watched by someone .

                             🐇🐇🐇