11. Do you trust me?

"Come on, Joongie." Seonghwa rolled his eyes and the younger squinted at him, his back pressed to the backrest of the bed. Wooyoung, Yeosang and Jongho had left to the skatepark a while ago and the oldest also left for a few minutes to run to his home and 'get some things', as he explained. Now Hongjoong was staring at him, confusion and doubt written all over his face, as the taller put a bag filled with some things on the ground and stood in front of the bed.

"I don't know." He finally exhaled, looking Seonghwa up and down. The older clicked his tongue and sat on the bed in front of the latter. Hongjoong's eyes immediately fell to the 19 year old's hand, where a black lace material was wrapped around it. Seonghwa raised the hand, and the younger gulped, scrunching his nose at it. "I want to see what you're doing." He muttered, and the older raised an eyebrow.

Seonghwa slowly got even closer to the younger, his lips brushing past his ear, causing Hongjoong to shudder at the sudden impact.

"Do you trust me?" The older whispered and Hongjoong closed his eyes, inhaling sharply. Seonghwa's low voice in his ear was the last thing he was prepared for, as his body was already heating up at the thought of being blindfolded by him.

"I... do." Hongjoong licked his lips after a moment of hesitation. But he did trust the older. He had never done anything against his will and was very respectful of his boundaries, so why should Hongjoong be nervous?

"Great." Seonghwa smirked and quickly brushed Hongjoong's bangs to the side, wrapping the material around his eyes. "You're gonna loosen up during that, believe me." The younger flinched as he whispered into his ear, pushing his back against the mattress.

"Seonghwa, I've never tried it so we don't know." He muttered, trying to relax on the soft foam.

Hongjoong heard the older moving around the room, and he felt his senses get more sensitive due to the inability to see anything. Soon the mattress next to him sagged again, and he nervously licked his lips waiting for Seonghwa to finally start with the whole thing, that he thought was an absurd anyway.

"Shh, just lay there and look pretty, honey. I'll do the work." Hongjoong gulped at his words, voice reaching barely above a whisper. He didn't say anything and eventually soft taps and scratching sound filled the room.

"I absolutely hate it." Hongjoong scrunched his nose and reached up to take the blindfold off, but Seonghwa stopped him.

"You don't get the tingles?" Pout could be heard in his voice. Hongjoong flinched when he suddenly felt Seonghwa's hand on his knee, and he felt the teenager hovering over him.

"You said you wouldn't touch me!" The younger pushed himself more into the mattress, blush appearing on his cheeks. He had absolutely no idea and no possibility to see what Seonghwa was about to do, his senses acting up in response. Every touch felt more impactful and sounds around him messed up with his head.

"I'm not doing anything, I'm trying to do it closer to your ears." Seonghwa muttered, still holding Hongjoong's hand down, so that he couldn't take the blindfold off. "ASMR used to help me fall asleep when I had insomnia, it's very relaxing."

"I don't feel very relaxed." Hongjoong flinched when the taps were heard right beside his ear and he cringed, trying to move his head away.

"Stop fidgeting around or I'll have to tie you up to the bed." Seonghwa huffed and the younger suddenly became very aware of the fact that they were home alone, on his bed, and he was blindfolded, with the older hovering over him. He didn't know why but his stomach flipped at the thought of Seonghwa actually manhandling him that way, and he felt his heartbeat speeding up. "Thank you." Hongjoong could imagine the older rolling his eyes, as he froze, not daring to move even a millimetre underneath him. "Still not working?" Seonghwa whispered and stopped making the sounds, sighing.