5. You have small hands.

"Do you think I really fucked up or just a little?" Mingi gaped at him and stopped in front of the football pitch's gate.

It was Monday morning and when Wooyoung asked him if he wanted to drive with them to the football pitch he politely declined, explaining that he'd rather walk there, because he didn't feel like sitting in Yunho's laps. Of course he immediately called Mingi and told him to also decline Seonghwa's offer of picking him up because he had to talk to him.

Throughout the rest of the weekend, Hongjoong tried to deal with his panic himself, quickly realising he was getting more and more overwhelmed with the unknown of what Seonghwa had planned for the upcoming Wednesday.

Mingi had to rescue him, at all costs.

"He'll ask you to blow him." The taller said and Hongjoong groaned.

"Again?" He glanced onto the lawn seeing the rest of their neighbourhood already kicking the ball.

"Hongjoong, what do you mean again?" Mingi scrunched his face and the older smiled awkwardly, thinking of Seonghwa's demanding voice when they first got locked in the wardrobe. "I don't know about this. Seonghwa's never been that interested in people anyway, it's weird he's so hooked up on you. For him it's usually just one night stands and well... The friends with benefits thing he has with our neighbourhood. He doesn't do relationships." Hongjoong nodded already hearing it from Wooyoung a few days ago. "Maybe he's bored?"

"He's bullying me." Hongjoong whined and Mingi rolled his eyes, leaning on the gate and turning to the pitch. The shorter did the same and they observed their friends playing football.

"Maybe you're doing something to deserve it. What are you not telling me, hyung?" Hongjoong thought of the way he had poured salt on Seonghwa's 'family' cut and bit his lip. He did his best to omit the fact he brought up the older's parents' divorce when he was recapping the story to Mingi.

"I might have hurt his feelings a little. I feel super bad about it though." He pouted, his chin resting on the metal fence.

"What did you say?"

"That he's insecure because of his parents' divorce." He muttered and Mingi widened his eyes, sharply turning his head towards him. "And that he's ego is huge. And that he's a dick. Twice."

"Hongjoong hyung-"

"I know! But he was teasing me!" The taller sighed, staying quiet for a minute.

The others on the pitch already noticed them and waved at them. Mingi gestured that they'll join in a few minutes and Yunho nodded. Hongjoong glanced at Seonghwa but the boy was talking to San, unaware of the fact he was the topic of their 30 minutes conversation while they were walking to the football pitch.

"If I were you I'd just give him the head. It's not like it matters that much and you should apologise if you want to survive the remaining 7 weeks here." Mingi said without taking his eyes off of the game.

"How about baking some 'I'm sorry' cookies?" Hongjoong asked excitedly after thinking for a moment. Mingi scrunched his nose and snorted.

"Yeah. Sure."

After the group played some more football they all decided it was getting too hot and they should get some ice cream instead. During the game Hongjoong tried to avoid Seonghwa the best he could, and the older seemed to have a similar idea as he wouldn't even look in his direction. Because of that the boy started doubting his idea with the apology cookies, but he had to establish peace somehow.

"Is it just me seeing things or did you and Seonghwa have a fight?" Wooyoung took him to the side when everyone got in the queue to buy ice cream at the store.