22. No doubt.

Hongjoong woke up to the sound of his phone going off. He groaned and reached out for it with still closed eyes.

Wooyoung:
I'm at Sannie's. can you please bring me my wallet? we want to order food B)

Hongjoong rolled his eyes again, rolling over onto his back with a huff.

"What's up?" Seonghwa asked and Hongjoong almost fell out of the bed.

"Jesus. I forgot you're here." He rubbed his face, trying to get rid of the lasts of his slumber.

"In my room?" The older raised an eyebrow amused. It was Monday, almost 1pm, and Seonghwa had called Hongjoong over around 10am to hang out. Wooyoung was at San's when the older would get up, so he didn't have to deal with his cousin's teasing.

Hongjoong didn't know when, but he fell asleep pretty much immediately after coming over. And the fact that Seonghwa was staring at him with an amused smile only made him blush in embarrassment.

"Uh, you know..." He mumbled, turning his face to the side. Seonghwa laughed and got up from his chair, walking over to the bed, where Hongjoong was still laying flat. "Sorry I fell asleep." He grimaced, putting his phone away and ignoring Wooyoung's message for now.

"It's fine, you must have been tired. It's pretty impressive though, considering you've barely woken up and took a nap right after." Seonghwa chuckled and climbed onto the bed to lean down to steal a quick kiss from Hongjoong. The younger giggled and slightly confused connected their lips again for a brief second. "Too bad you're so tired when I haven't even done anything to wear you out yet." The older pouted playfully, laying down next to the latter and opening his arms.

"I don't like cuddles." Hongjoong whined. "And it's hot." He added, but Seonghwa only rolled his eyes, dropping his arms.

"You sleep in my bed and I'm not even allowed to touch you?" The older complained.

"Correct. I sleep in your bed, not with you, so get off." Hongjoong snorted, trying to get up, but quickly fell back into the mattress, when Seonghwa pulled at the back of his T-shirt.

"I mean, we could change that." The older whispered into his ear, and Hongjoong immediately felt his face getting red. "Are you still blushing at things like that?" Seonghwa laughed, pulling him into a tight hug.

"Obviously! You're shameless." The younger whined, trying to wriggle out of his arms, but gave up pretty easily.

"I blew you! And fingered you." Seonghwa rolled his eyes and the latter gasped, punching his chest. "Jesus, okay, sorry." The older murmured, letting go of Hongjoong, who immediately left the bed, glaring at the latter. "Wow, how scary." Seonghwa murmured dismissively, reaching for the younger's phone on the mattress. "Woo is blowing up your phone."

"I know, just text him to get it himself, I'm too lazy to go there." He stretched before adjusting his shirt on his shoulders. He felt uncomfortably creased after the nap, still feeling slightly dizzy after moving around so abruptly right after waking up.

"He's calling." Seonghwa groaned and picked up, turning on the speaker mode.

"Why are you being so difficult again? Just bring me my wallet, please! You can stay over and eat with us, but it's too hot to go out." Wooyoung's whining immediately filled the room and Hongjoong shook his head with a sigh.

"We're busy." Seonghwa replied before the younger could say anything and Wooyoung stayed quiet for a moment.

"Are you guys fucking? Shit, sorry-"

"We're not!" Hongjoong rolled his eyes, not missing the way the older smirked. "Fine, whatever. I'll be there in ten." He gave up, already picking up the phone and heading towards the door.