19. I think it's very pretty.

"Can you sleep with me?" Hongjoong asked keeping the eye contact.

"What?" Seonghwa blinked at him, making sure he didn't overhear anything.

"You heard me."

"...Why?" The older straightened his back, no longer hovering over the younger.

"Isn't that what you want?" Hongjoong shrugged and Seonghwa frowned.

"Is that what you want?" He asked slowly and Hongjoong chewed on his bottom lip.

"Yeah?" He cringed, realising he didn't sound very convincing.

"How about we watch a movie?" Seonghwa smiled at him, but Hongjoong clicked his tongue displeased.

"No." He pouted, also raising up to a sitting position.

"Hongjoong, I won't sleep with you today." Seonghwa sighed, looking away.

"Huh? Why?"

"Because I don't want to." He murmured, standing up from the bed, and turning his back to the younger. "You can sleep here if you want to." He added quietly as he started heading towards the balcony door.

"What? Why? That's your thing, you know... Um, having sex?" Hongjoong followed after him, and the older immediately turned back to him, hurt written all over his face.

"Is that what you think of me?" Seonghwa's gaze landed on the smaller boy and he nearly flinched meeting eyes with the cold stare. The older raised an eyebrow, Hongjoong immediately feeling guilt flushing over his whole body when he noticed pain hidden behind Seonghwa's eyes. "Look, Joong, it's the second time when you're asking me to fuck you when you're under stress. How do you think that makes me feel?" He sighed and leaned on the fence of the balcony.

"How does it make you feel? I don't fucking know what you want from me!" He allowed his voice to raise just to the volume that wouldn't wake up everyone on the street. "Ugh, you're impossible." He groaned throwing his head back and returned into the room, plopping down onto the mattress.

"Baby, what?" Seonghwa also returned from the balcony and frowned deeply. "What do you mean 'what I want from you'? I like you."

"Hwa, the the fuck does it mean 'I like you'? Because I don't know about you but I'm fucking dying here, not knowing why you act the way you do!" He crossed his legs on the mattress, animatedly throwing his hands around. "You don't think about all the stuff you tell me, every time you're being so nice to me, and- and when you helped me when my mum was here? Every time you kiss me, you don't think anything of it, do you? The parties, sneaking out at night, you asking me to go on a date with you?"

"I like hanging out with you." Seonghwa said bluntly and Hongjoong wanted to roll his eyes.

"But you won't sleep with me. What the hell, Seonghwa? Since you think that people who care are so pathetic and you don't believe in having genuine relationships with others, why don't we just sleep together and get it over with?" He stood up again, crossing his arms on his chest, as Seonghwa gulped staying quiet. "I'm not drunk, I'm not drugged, you have my consent." He listed "Let's just have a one night stand so you can just leave me alone and no one will get hurt." He sat on the bed again, sending the older a challenging look.

"Hongjoong. You're really pissing me off right now. I don't know what happened, but I don't think that you mean what you're saying." Seonghwa kept his gaze, something unreadable hidden in his eyes. Hongjoong almost felt guilty once again, but of all the bottled up emotions finally overflowed, resulting in his inner rage.

"We knew since the very beginning that you don't do relationships, and I'm only here until the end of the summer. So, go ahead." He shrugged, trying his best to seem relaxed and give off the impression like he didn't care.