2. We'll see who's stupid

Hongjoong woke up the next morning with the wish to do nothing but stay in his room all day.

"Have you heard of knocking?" He groaned turning onto his stomach and pulling the bed sheets over his head.

"Definitely not a morning person." Hongjoong almost fell out of his bed hearing his voice.

Why the heck was Park Seonghwa in his bedroom and where was his aunt or uncle to get him to leave?

"We're going to the skatepark later. Are you going to join us?" Wooyoung asked and the teenager pressed his face into the pillow, shaking his head. He then heard some footsteps leaving his room and he relaxed once again. He sighed in relief and hugged his pillow.

"You're antisocial, aren't you?" Hongjoong felt the mattress sagging next to him and he froze realising Seonghwa hadn't left yet.

"Go away." He said into the pillow but soon came to the realisation that the older probably couldn't understand him. So instead, Hongjoong lightly kicked the other boy's side and he got up from the bed. Hongjoong slowly stood up himself and wrapped the blanket around his body.

"Why are you covering yourself? You're dressed anyway."

"Because I have some dignity." He murmured hugging himself tighter. "You mean to tell me you never left yesterday?"

"I did. I only got here a few hours ago, when Wooyoung's parents left for work." He shrugged with a playful smile. Hongjoong glanced at him and focused on his black hair that now had some strands dyed red, probably with a spray hair paint. One of his piercings, the one in the eyebrow was gone and he was dressed in a dark red shirt and black sweatpants.

"I need to get dressed."

"I don't mind." Seonghwa flashed him a dumb smile and Hongjoong groaned.

"Please?" He looked at him, desperately trying to get him out of his room. The teenager clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes. Slowly, he took a few steps towards Hongjoong and the younger subconsciously backed up a little to keep the remaining distance between them.

Seonghwa stopped right in front of him once again showing off his height and Hongjoong had to look up, squinting his eyes at the smiling teenager.

"You need to stop being such a prude and have some fun."

"Our definitions of fun are very different." The shorter rolled his eyes.

"Come on, don't be like that." Seonghwa huffed and sighed deeply when he noticed Hongjoong's not-so-amused glare. It was the older's turn to roll his eyes when he left the bedroom.

Hongjoong quickly got changed into an oversized hoodie because he was weirdly cold, and a pair of shorts. He washed his face and brushed his teeth before heading downstairs to get something to eat.

In the kitchen, he walked in on Wooyoung sitting on one of the counters and Seonghwa standing between his legs, kissing. Hongjoong mentally cringed and thought about San, making a mental note to ask his cousin to explain this whole arrangement to him later.

The teenager walked to them and coughed to get their attention as they blocked the cupboard with the cereal.

"Hm, jealous? Wanna join?" Seonghwa turned his head in his direction, his hands massaging Wooyoung's thighs up and down.

"I want cereal and milk."

"Maybe you'd like some of mine." Hongjoong cringed when the older pushed his crotch towards him and Wooyoung laughed, jumping off the counter.

"Give him the cereal, Seonghwa." His cousin playfully slapped his chest and the teenager grinned before finally getting the box out of the cupboard and giving it to Hongjoong.