23. Do you want me to help you?

"I would still prefer if you'd stop smoking." Hongjoong sighed, turning around between Seonghwa's legs and sitting on one of his thighs. "It's a bad habit."

"I know." The older wrapped his arms around Hongjoong's stomach, and the teenager leaned his head on his shoulder.

"Wooyoung doesn't smoke, right?" He asked, trying to recall one time he had seen his cousin with a cigarette.

"No, none of them does."

"Good. At least you haven't influenced them this way." Hongjoong rolled his eyes playfully, when Seonghwa clicked his tongue, tightening his wrap around his waist.

"You know, baby, nothing is free in this world." Seonghwa smirked, resting his chin on Hongjoong's shoulder and gently rocking them back and forth on the swing.

"So what do you expect me to do? Organise your wardrobe again?" The younger rolled his eyes.

"Nah, that's boring. Think of something more exciting and maybe I'll quit." The latter grinned smugly, giving Hongjoong's waist a soft tug.

"Huh. So in order to get you to drop killing yourself with nicotine, I have to blow you?" The younger raised an eyebrow, glancing back at the latter, who let out a snort, not saying anything in reply. "Okay."

"What?" Seonghwa's head immediately snapped, looking at the younger with widened eyes. Hongjoong shrugged, feeling a small blush painting his cheeks. "Wait, are you serious?" The older asked, stopping the swing's movement and Hongjoong gulped, refusing to meet his eyes.

"I mean, I could try. This or something else." He wanted the ground to open up and swallow him whole, feeling embarrassed mixed with something else filling his body from head to toes.

"Joong. You're actually offering me-" Seonghwa broke off mid-sentence, raising his eyebrows and his hands unwrapped from the younger's stomach, resting on Hongjoong's hips instead. "Fuck. Okay."

"Yeah." Hongjoong leaned his back on the teenager's chest, huffing to release some of his tension.

"Okay, come on. Let's go."

"Now?!" He widened his eyes, head snapping up to look at the older. Hongjoong's cheeks were completely red by now and he could feel the tips of his ears also getting warmer. Seonghwa smirked down at him, squeezing his hips to move him up from his laps. "Hwa-"

"Come on, come on." The older winked at him, finally getting up from the swing himself and quickly wrapping an arm around the shorter's shoulders to guide them back to his car. Hongjoong rolled his eyes with a small huff, but couldn't help an amused smile forming on his lips.

Seonghwa was so fricking eager, it was actually funny.

They finally got into the car and the moment Seonghwa leaned in to peck the younger's lips, his phone buzzed and he cursed, grabbing it. Hongjoong licked his bottom lip, his heart already beating much faster than usually, when he let the older check the message.

"Shit." Hongjoong turned to the older boy confused, when he had fastened his seatbelt and raised his eyebrows, seeing Seonghwa's grimace. "My mum's home." He cursed, glaring at his phone screen. "It's fucking Monday. I can't believe when you offer to give me a fucking blowjob it's actually fucking Monday and mum is actually home early for the night for the first time in forever. Fuck." The older murmured upset after setting his phone down. He grabbed the wheel with disappointment hidden behind his eyes, and Hongjoong almost felt bad, because Seonghwa was actually excited.

Excited about Hongjoong attempting at pleasing him - which he had no idea what the fuck to actually do, but he was willing to try - and it made the younger feel so warm and fuzzy, thinking that Seonghwa wanted Hongjoong around. He felt like he was important and had an impact on the older.