14. I don't get jealous.

"Hyung, do you want to come to the cinema with us tomorrow?" San asked. It was Sunday evening and his mother had already left, much to the teenager's relief. Hongjoong and the couple were sitting in his cousin's room, playing Uno. Yeosang and Jongho were also supposed to join them and the game, but they ditched last minute.

"At what time?"

"11." Wooyoung murmured, taking another card from the deck.

"Am?" The boys nodded and he licked his lips. "I can't, sorry. Have a nice date though." He sent them a quick smile, actually glad he had an excuse not to be a third wheel, with the couple right beside him.

"What do you mean you can't? You literally stay home all the time." Wooyoung rolled his eyes, a devilish grin on his face as he made San draw 4 cards.

"I'm going out at 9."

"Where?" The blonde questioned, carefully analysing his cards.

"Um... You know. Out?" Hongjoong gulped, not very keen on sharing the fact that Seonghwa told him he'd teach him how to swim. The two didn't even know he couldn't do that, and he'd rather it stayed that way.

"Hongjoong, you're not fooling me." Wooyoung giggled and put his cards down, winking at his cousin. "Do you have a date with Seonghwa?"

"Date?" Hongjoong immediately frowned, shaking his head. "No, we're just going to hang out."

"Yeah, okay. Go and hang out with Seonghwa." Wooyoung sent him a knowing look and San laughed, when Hongjoong averted his gaze blushing. "By the way, Mingi's birthday is coming up."

"Oh?" That gained back Hongjoong's attention. "Oh yeah, he's a leo... I never asked him about the date though." He sighed.

"There will be a party at his home. Do you want to pool with us for his birthday gift?"

"No, I'll buy something myself, but thanks." Hongjoong answered after a minute of thinking. He wanted to gift the younger something by himself, especially since they grew so close over the summer.

He noticed that the couple had lost interest in the conversation and and game, as they were now staring at each others, getting very close to basically being all over themselves. Hongjoong took the not so subtle hint and quickly stood up, coughing.

"I'll get going." He mumbled awkwardly as the couple started kissing, and San shameless smirked, pushing Wooyoung onto the mattress and the younger wrapped his arms around him.

Hongjoong averted his gaze and left his cousin's bedroom in a lighting speed, taking a deep breath once he was in the hall. He headed to his room, humming to himself, when he heard his phone ringing. Hongjoong took it out of his pocket and looked at the screen, finding himself smiling instantly, as he closed his bedroom door and leaned on them, quickly picking up.

"Hi."

"Hey, baby." Seonghwa's voice made his heart flutter and he licked his lips, pushing himself off the wooden door and slowly paced around the room. "Are you busy?"

"No, not really. I just witnessed San getting on top of Wooyoung, but I ran before it uncoiled." Hongjoong grimaced putting the phone on speaker and laying down on his bed. He heard the older laugh on the other side of the call. "Why are you calling?" He asked after a second, staring at the ceiling and fidgeting with his fingers.

"I was bored." Seonghwa murmured and the younger hummed. "Are Wooyoung's parents home?"

"Yeah, they're gonna go to bed soon if they aren't already. San is sleeping over I suppose."

"Do you think they'll fuck?" Hongjoong choked at the question, feeling his face and ears heating up.

"I don't- Uh, I-" He closed his eyes embarrassed as the imagine flooded his mind.