25.

Isabella

Isabella was angry.

Who would have guessed Isabella Anderson, the battered and bruised girl, would be angry and annoyed instead of moping around in sadness?

This was a different kind of girl.

She was a strong woman with a strong backbone.
Oh, she had a strong backbone.

And she was fuming on the inside.

He had the audacity to walk away when things became too difficult. Did he bother to consider that he wasn't the only one? She was also present. They were supposed to get through it together. Nonetheless, he chose to leave because things became too difficult.

She stomped into school, rolling her eyes in annoyance, unconcerned about all the attention on her this time. It had been about a week since Draco and she had stopped talking and were no longer friends. Simply ceased to exist.

She wasn't going to be the one to apologise at this point.

If they were to make up.

Obviously, she remembered her humiliating confession. The humiliation she felt as a result. That was the absolute worst.

She had kept to herself for so long, never revealing herself to anyone. The one time she trusts herself and the person to whom she has confessed something, it backfires.

She should never have revealed herself.

When the bell rang to begin classes, she dashed to first period, not realising how far she was from it.

She ran into someone as she turned the corner. She was knocked down by the force, and she fell hard.

"Ow!" Her yelp was quiet but distinct in the midst of the silence that surrounded the halls.

A hand offered to help her up, and she gladly accepted it before looking over her shoulder to inspect her buttocks. That hurt like hell. She winced as she patted it, noting the soreness.

"It's okay." she cooed her behind.

"I'll give you a nice little bag of ice when we get home." She patted it again, not wanting her best asset to deteriorate.

She adored her butt. She learned to love the majority of herself. But she had a thing for her butt. It really did exist.

"Are you.. talking to your butt?" a witty voice from in front of her asked.

Facing forwards, she came face to face with a boy who resembled Draco in appearance. He has a strong bone structure and what appears to be boring blue eyes, but boy, oh boy, she can lose herself in them. His hair wasn't as light as a certain boy's midnight blonde locks, but the chocolate brown haired beauty could definitely knock Draco down a notch or two.

Simply put, this boy was stunning. Unfortunately for him, she had seen Draco first.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." the nameless boy said, a lazy smirk across his lips.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms defensively.

"Believe me, I was staring to make sure the ugliness in front of me was real." She paused dramatically before saying her next words.

It took her time going over him again. Her gaze was drawn down to his outfit, which was clearly dressed to impress, and his muscles were visible through the fitted shirt, with veins in his forearms prominent enough to make girls faint.

But, once again, he wasn't Draco.

She gave him a smirk that matched the one he was wearing.

"I realised it really is real." She wasn't sure where this assurance came from.