||𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞||

|| Act Three ||

There was blood
in the snow,
and a storm rising
on the horizon.

-

Run for cover,
Run for your life
Hurricanes don't show
Mercy.

|| Arc Three ||

-

Playlist

Never coming home - Scruffpuppie
Berlin - RY X
Blood bank - Bon Iver
Jet lag - Frank Turner
Flannel - The Cardboard Swords
Out of the black - Billie Marten
Fine line - Harry Styles
Sign of the times - Harry Styles
Only - RY X
Medicine - Daughter
Fear of the water - SYML
Lacrimosa - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Helplessness blues - Fleet Foxes
Sometimes (backwood) - Gigi

-

Leaving behind a nation wasn't easy, leaving behind a home was harder, leaving everything you ever knew behind was impossible, but Vienna didn't have a choice. It was either leave New L'Manburg with a wanted man, or stay and relive every terrible thing that happened to her. It was either leave, or be reminded of everything she hoped to forget.

So she chose to leave. Vienna Blue would no longer be known as a citizen of New L'Manburg. She wished to not be known at all, and just disappear in the snowy caps of the northern mountains. Never to be seen standing in the nation that brought her more nightmares than daydreams. Vienna wanted to find peace, and hoped she would find it in the least likely of places. In the little cabin that Technoblade called home.

But there were many miles of land to cover before they even reached the foot of the steep mountains, before they even caught a glimpse of the cold snow. It would be a many days before they reached their destination, and traveling for that long together may bring new answers to the surface, but even more questions as well.

There were those in L'Manburg who were still battling their demons, still struggling with their guilt, Quackity was one, Tubbo the next, and many more would follow. Those who followed were involved in a plot to bring the three most powerful men in the land down, one of which was already six-feet under the bloodied ground. All that were left, were Technoblade and Dream.

Word has it, an execution was in order, with one target in mind.