||𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨||

|| Act Two ||

There wasn't much
to live for,
not anymore.

-

Not when there
Wasn't a reason
To breathe.

|| Arc Three ||

-

Playlist

The wisp sings - Winter Aid
Lying to you - Keaton Henson
Transparency - Scruffpuppie
Lullaby - Mary Glenn
Rivers and roads - The Head and The Heart
Old days - Ingrid Michaelson
Black flies - Ben Howard

-

After the exile of Tommy, Vienna stayed in her house for much longer than normal, barely ever coming out to see the light of day. She watched over the lonely ghost who only wanted to heal the wounds he made, and fix himself. Vienna tried to help, but her own wounds would soon become too deep.

Tommy lost hope easier than most thought he would, having none of his friends visit him on his island in the middle of the sea was taxing on the boy. His only interaction was with Dream, a masked man who was the only reason he was here. The hatred Tommy held towards the man slowly spiraled into a fabricated feeling of safety, a beacon in the lone night. The feeling of hatred turned to manipulation, but Tommy was too blind to see it.

If the people of New L'Manburg were worried for their nation, they were very good at hiding it. After the exile, everyone went back to normal, everyone except for Quackity. The man had his own demons to work through, his own monsters to tame, but he handled them with the manifestation of violence and revenge. He handled his own ghouls with the sharp point of a blade, and thought that slaying the problem, would fix the pain that lingered. A flawed plan that he thought was flawless.

deep in the snowy mountains of the north, a man stood with an axe made of the darkest material know to man, a blood red cloak swaying in the wind behind him. Technoblade stared at the small cabin imbedded in the deep snow, seeing the smoke rise from the chimney from a recently started fire, and a winged shadow walking by the windows. He smiled under his bone mask, knowing his friend had come to visit. But deep down he wished it to be someone else, someone with dark shadows under their eyes, and a picture in her hand.

There was much to discover, and even more to make sense of, but for now, the people of the world could stay in their homes as the winter closed in.

Christmas was right around the corner after all.