ACCIDENT

Two | Accident

ᴠɪᴇɴɴᴀ

Not even two hours after I fell asleep, a loud, persistent banging on my door woke me.

It was the dead of night, not even the bats were out, not even the damn moon was visible. I am too tired to react normally, too damn tired to really think properly either, all I know is that I end up with a dagger in my left hand, and a balled fist for my right. Whoever woke me up is either going to have a punctured lung, or a broken rib, because it is way too damn early to be doing this shit.

The banging on my door continues as I near it, muffled voices behind the door. It sounded like two males, one with an accent that was very, very familiar, stamped into my memory forever, and a new voice. I grip the dagger tightly, ready to plunge it into whoever's chest came first, and gently twisted the doorknob.

Before my dagger could even cut through the air, a blonde haired boy rushed into my house, covered in black ash and smelled like smoke. He was followed by a man with two toned skin, almost like his skin was smeared with paint, and hair to match. He had one green eye, and one red eye, and wore a suit that was jet black, and a black undershirt. A red tie around his neck. Sharp pointed ears sticking out of his hair, matching the respected sides of his body. The left side black, the right side white. He must be one of the new people who had come, because I have never seen this man in my life.

The other one however, I knew very well.

"Tommy, what the fuck are you doing." I state, throwing my dagger on the kitchen counter as I slam the door closed, watching as the two males in my living room flinch. I'd be more gentle if I wasn't tired, but seeing as I was still extremely tired, I wasn't.

"Uh we- UMM-" Tommy stutters, sitting down only to stand back up. He's nervous, and I can't help but get a little nervous as well, Tommy is normally never this fucked up about something, this was a new side that I haven't seen..

I would be lying if I wasn't concerned now; concerned and tired.

"Tommy-" He cuts me off, continuing stumbling over his words

"Vienna- we, we fucked up- I-" Tommy stutters, standing and running his hands over his face, smearing the ash around his face more. His eyes are surrounded by red, his blue eyes intensified and wild. His hair sticking out and streaked with grey and white. Tommy's red and white tee looked grey from how much ash was sifted over him. He looks like he's run through fire, maybe started one, maybe that was the reason he was basically covered head to toe in the shit.

Though the man beside him wasn't covered in anything at all, and was standing farther away with a worried expression on his face, though his actions were calm and thought through. His eyes never focused on one thing though, just moved quickly from side to side, as if he was in the crossfire of an argument about to turn violent and didn't know how to diffuse the tension. Like he was battling himself.

"Tommy- Tommy, calm down." I say, growing even more on edge with his constant moving, his constant unfinished sentences. "What did you two do?" Tommy's movements come to a stop, but he is shaking, his eyes are like his friends, never settling on one thing for too long, constantly darting back and forth, back and forth. He blinks hard with a shard inhale, and turns back to face me, hands ready to flip into a startled frenzy at any given moment.

"We burnt Georges house down-"

"You did what?!" My eyes go wide, and he moved away quickly, hands blocking from a smack he thought was going to come. I wanted to hit him, knock him over the head, but I didn't. It was too early for violence, maybe later.

"IT WAS ON ACCIDENT I SWEAR!" Tommy shouts, shaking his friend out of his trance in the corner. He nods slightly before rubbing the back of his neck. He shifts uncomfortable from foot to foot, contemplating weather or not to say something, but he seems to have pushed the conflict aside and speak up.

"It truly was an accident.." His voice is soft, almost like he meant to say it mentally instead, but by the way he was staring at Tommy and I intently, it was doubtful that it was a mistake. "We were only going to rob him- not burn down his house.."

"RANBOO! You weren't supposed to tell her that!" Tommy shouts loudly, causing me to flinch at his high voice. The blonde boy starts pacing as I go over what has been laid down onto my newly awoken mind. Tommy starts a loud rambling, quickly explaining his reasoning and his actions too fast for me to understand what he was even trying to say, and the one named Ranboo seemed panicked.

I was starting to get a headache.

"TOMMY SHUT UP!" I shout, and the blonde boy complies, though his hands still shake. "Tommy and Ranboo, what happened, tell me slowly. Don't leave anything out." I say slowly, guiding the two down to the couches, though Tommy stands, unable to stay seated. Ranboo folding his hands together, and fiddles with his fingers as Tommy finds the beginning.

"It was only supposed to be robbing."

𝟿𝟹𝟿 ᴡᴏʀᴅs