Taking a train halfway across the world was only the beginning of Jon's adventure. Tomb thieves and darker, older things are haunting the archaeological site at Alarna. Jon and his brother Tam, the unusual Blackfeather children, and the dig artist Anna must fight supernatural foes and befriend former enemies to save an ancient treasure.
The Alarna Affair is the first book in the Blackfeather Chronicles, which detail the ongoing adventures of the Blackfeather children and their friends. Written by Ruth Lampi of The Five Wits Press. Updating weekly, with illustrations every chapter.
- Chapter 1: The Remarkable Professor Sheridan
- Chapter 2: A Daring Theft and a Most Mysterious Apparition
- Chapter 3: An Unexpected Passenger
- Chapter 4: Introducing the Blackfeather Family
- Chapter 5: The Discovery of the Guardians' Door
- Chapter 6: The Return of Doctor Blackfeather
- Chapter 7: Thieves in the Night
- Chapter 8: What Amazing Events Can Transpire in Half an Hour
- Chapter 9: A Rooftop Chase and a Grim Revelation
- Chapter 10: A Marvelous Secret Revealed
- Chapter 11: Into the Tomb
- Chapter 12: What Was Found on the Warrior's Grave
- Chapter 13: Against a Terrible Foe
- Chapter 14: Concerning Gifts and Legacies