Wattpad scheduled for offline maintenance
On Tuesday, October 6 between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM UTC (4:00 - 6:00 AM EDT), Wattpad will be down for 2 hours to perform a database upgrade, in an effort to improve stability and performance issues. Thank you for your patience as we work to enhance your experience with Wattpad.
Sophie and Tom are in the early stages of a relationship. Events around the world have just pushed the fast-forward button on everything.
Can they negotiate these new troubled waters? Will an intense physical attraction conquer all? The couple are about to find out if a tick on a ripped torso equals long lasting love in this modern romance story for lockdown times.
What the readers said:
Loved this story! Tom accent was very readable. Nothing I'd think of changing. Now to get back to the Highland books!
I enjoyed this story... Warm and endearing... Covid scenes were scary, but truthful and lifelike. You did a fabulous job showing a patient and their loved ones! Great job! Hope it gets published!!!
- What you know about someone
- Always ask a 16-year-old for advice on your love life
- The chest freezer of body parts
- What's a missing apostrophe between friends?
- What to do with a spare ton...
- The six date rule
- I told you so
- Coffee stains and unwanted gifts
- A story for another day
- New world building
- D'nah duh duh, d'nah duh duh
- Venturing beyond the four walls
- The stock market long game
- Too much Medoc on an empty stomach
- Useless at general knowledge
- Sharper than a serpent's tooth...
- When you bruise easily
- She who must be obeyed
- A terrible tease
- Knowing the score
- The aura of Dettol
- The ultimate challenge for a domestic goddess
- Blood and bone
- Flavourless soup
- A Leap of Faith
- Your real name is a precious jewel
- The myth of the old-fashioned gentleman
- The past floating away from you in helium balloons
- Seeing Stars
- Thanks for reading!