Hakeem Brown and Rashaad Patel were the stereotypical Prince Charmings in every Cinderella remake ever told. Hakeem being a smooth-talking, future neurosurgeon in the making, while Rashaad was bound to be the next George Clooney of Bollywood.
But yet, not every girl in Whitney Hills High School wanted a knight in shining armor these days. Especially their crushes and two of the most popular girls in school: O'Dallas Price and Annisa Abdullah.
So how does one take two of the most unnoticeable, worst dressed, average-looking nobody's in the entire school and turn them into badass Greek gods? Well, you find yourself an actual badass Greek god of course. Otherwise known as Emmanuel "Manny" Lockwood, the most notorious bad boy around.
With risky deals, crazy stunts, and a huge step out of their comfort zones, Hakeem and Rashaad are instantly taken under the wing of the school's greatest troublemaker and learn what it takes to be bad boys in order to win the girls of their dreams.
'Cause after all, who would date a nice guy?
- featured on the StoriesUndiscovered "Teenage Dreams" reading list
- featured on the official TeenFiction profile "Funny Bones" reading list
- 2020 Editors' Picks List
- featured on Wattpad's #CelebrateBlackWriters reading list
- Nice Guys
- Chapter One: ❝ the girls of our dreams ❞
- Chapter Two: ❝ know anything about red velvet cupcakes? ❞
- Chapter Three: ❝ I like to think of myself as more of a Mickey than a Chuck ❞
- Chapter Four: ❝ what is it, asshole day? ❞
- Chapter Five: ❝ he really did give her a grocery bag ❞
- Chapter Six: ❝ rashaad actually had an idea ❞
- Chapter Seven: ❝ do I make myself clear? ❞
- Chapter Eight: ❝ but I'm not hurt ❞
- Chapter Nine: ❝ sounds like the title of a really bad porno to me ❞
- Chapter Ten: ❝ what were you saying about having no life? ❞
- Chapter Eleven: ❝ guys fight with guns and girls fight with poison ❞