Penny: I still remember the first moment our eyes met, something happened. Those icy blue eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I could feel the magnetic pull and we're both helpless against it. Our eyes met constantly across the room. He would be the first to tear his eyes away.
He's so powerful, though. So charismatic. He's a lycan. I'm just a regular werewolf. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I made up my mind that I would make him love me. I would fight for what I want. I would deny my own mate if it means I get to keep him.
Three years I went after him single-mindedly. I laid my heart out for him. He kept pushing me away. Then one day he pushed too far...and I'm tired of fighting for us. There's no us. I'm just a fool. I'm done fighting.
I made up my mind that I'm going forget him. I'm going to go out there and lose my virginity, over and over again if I have to. I mean, why hold on to it, right? It's not like I'm getting an award for keeping it the longest. Not likely that my mate will keep his virginity for me. Darius certainly didn't. Why the double standard?
So, why can't he just leave me alone now? Why is he so hellbent on breaking me? Stupid lycan. Ughhh...stupid, stupid lycan.
Darius: The moment I laid my eyes on her, I knew she's my erasthai. The one. The exotic looking dark haired beauty. Dark eyes taunting me. Haunting me. Only I'm not looking for the one. I'm a warrior, there's no room for a mate. A mate will make you weak. My enemies could get to me through my mate.
Then it happened. She finally gave up. For some reason, it makes me mad. Not only did she give up, but she gets this crazy idea that she's going to lose her virginity to some random stranger. Fvck that! That's not going to happen. Nobody else is touching her. I'll make her wait until she finds her mate.
She's so stubborn, though. She's driving me crazy. So, why can't I leave her alone?
- Chapter I - Werewolf Among Sea of Humans
- Chapter II - No Hello or Goodbye
- Chapter III - Birds of A Feather
- Chapter IV - Just A Door Closing
- Chapter V - One Who Wish You Well. NOT
- Chapter VI - All That Rhymes
- Chapter VII - Yummy Lip Ring
- Chapter VIII - of Unicorns, Pet Dragons, and Cows
- Chapter IX - One With More Feathers
- Chapter X - One With a New Resolution
- Chapter XI - Resolution Kills
- Chapter XII - Librarians in Garter Belts
- Chapter XIII - SPF 30
- Chapter XIV - Talking Polar Bears
- Chapter XV - Anatomy of Friendship
- Chapter XVI - Pierced Anatomy
- Chapter XVII - My Body is My Temple
- Chapter XVIII - Render Me Speechless
- Chapter XIX - Shades of the Sky
- Chapter XX - Opposite Attracts
- Chapter XXI - Subtle Like a Walrus
- Chapter XXII - Humans, Lycans, and a Werewolf
- Chapter XXIII - The Broken One
- Chapter XXIV - of Making Choices
- Chapter XXV - Heart Matter
- Chapter XXVI - Thank You, Grand Master Yoda
- Chapter XXVII - Being Mature is Overrated
- Chapter XXVIII - The Heart Already Knows
- Chapter XXIX - And Then There are Hyenas
- Chapter XXX - One With Thing 1 and Thing 2
- Chapter XXXI - One Who is Changing
- Chapter XXXII - One Who Comes Back
- Chapter XXXIII - Anatomy of a Nightmare
- Chapter XXXIV - Marking Territories
- Chapter XXXV - Ironclad Self-Control
- Chapter XXXVI - A Cold Shower
- Chapter XXXVII - And Then There Are Seven
- Chapter XXXVIII - Love Shackle
- Chapter XXXIX - Surviving Your Highness
- Chapter XL (Part 1) That Might Get Chopped Off Later
- Chapter XL - (Part 2)The Royal Claim
- Chapter XLI - The Web We Weave
- Chapter XLII - Things That Hurt
- Chapter XLIII - Things That Are NOT Funny
- Chapter XLIV - Things With The Crown
- Chapter XLV - Aren't We Having a Ball?
- Chapter XLVI - Indecent Proposal
- Chapter XLVII - Charming Like a Snake
- Chapter XLVIII - Aren't We Having a Blast?
- Chapter XLIX - Into The Fire
- Chapter L - An Offer He Can't Refuse
- Chapter LI - One With Royal Ambition
- Chapter LII - One That Blows
- Chapter LIII - One For The Shark
- Chapter LIV - Sunshine and Vitamin D
- Sunshine and Vitamin D (2nd Part)
- Chapter LV - This is Us