Shy (OLD VERSION)

By TashaPageWriting

"She's shy," Brooke shrugged, glancing at Indianna who looked like she wanted to be anywhere but in the class... More

I- New School, New Town, New Friends.
II- Greyson.
III- Pain
IV- Sick
V- "It Is You"
VI- Greyson
VII- PE
VIII- Storm
IX- Dinner
X- "I Want You"
XI- The Beginning
XII- Doc
XIII- Answers
XIV- Mark
XV- "My Grandma Looks Better Than You, She's Been Dead For 10 Years"
XVI- Stacy's Warning
XVII- Who Is Rogue?
XVIII- Lies
XIX- Harry and Brooke
XX- Brooke's Past
XXI- "You're Fucking Tough, Indie."
XXII- "You're Rogue?"
XXIII- "I Don't Like Killing."
XXIV- "Spank me?"
XXV- In His Head
XXVI- A Spy?
XXVII- Kal
XXVIII- Meeting The Pack
XXIX- The Girl
XXX- Nightmare
XXXI- "You're Welcome To Go Topless"
XXXII- Poor Brooke
XXXIII- Ellie
XXXIV- Being Sincere
XXXV- The Confrontation
XXXVI- The Attack
XXXVII- The Aftermath
XXXVIII- "On the way to good."
XXXIX- The Last Stage
XL- The Parents
XLI- A Delivery
XLII- Distraction
XLIII- Lake Party
XLIV- Shift
XLV- Iris
XLVI- Argument
XLVII- Make Up Sex
XLVIII- Being Human
L- Laura
LI - Pack Bonding
LII - Tease #1
LIII - Tease #2
Not A Chapter
LIV- Drugs
LV - I Love You
LVI- Birthday
LVII- Breakdown
LVIII- Surprise Present
LVIX - Indianna's Plan
LX- The Falls
LXI- The Branding Ceremony?
LXII- No More Secrets
LXIII- Rogue Strikes Again
Not An Update
LXIV- Rogue Revealed
LXV- Dealing With The Revelations
LXVI- Jason
LXVII- The Branding Ceremony #1
LXVIII- The Branding Ceremony #2
LXIX- Healing
LXX - Mates?
LXXI- Kimberly
LXXII- The Plan
LXXIII- Not Going To Plan
LXXIV- Rogue's Demands
LXXV- Family Reunion
LXXVI- Bait
LXXVII- Relief?
LXXVIII- Strong
LXXIX- The Present
Thank you
Rant
Book 2
Sequels, Prequels, and Other Books
Shy REWRITTEN

XLIX - Trouble In Paradise

216K 7.8K 1K
By TashaPageWriting

Poke

"Leave me alone."

Poke

"Go away."

Poke

"Stop it!"

Poke

"Stop it, now!"

Poke

"Greyson, fuck off!"

Indianna's yell silenced the classroom and her eyes went wide when she saw everyone staring at her. Greyson just raised his eyebrows in amusement, his smirk growing wider when Indianna glared at him.

"Indianna, Greyson might be rather annoying but I think your choice of words might've been a little explicit," Kirstie called, turning round from where she was writing on the board.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to yell," Indianna mumbled.

"Greyson, move to the front," Kirstie ordered. "You two clearly can't behave when you're together."

Greyson narrowed his eyes at Kirstie's condescending tone and remained sitting.

"Now," Kirstie said. "Not in your own time."

Greyson gritted his teeth and stood up, ignoring his sisters smug grin. She loved being able to tell him what to do in an institution where he wasn't the boss.

Greyson made his way to the front of the classroom and the lesson started again- Indianna's outburst completely forgotten.

*There was no need to yell, sugar.*

*There was no need to continuously poke me,* Indianna countered.

*You were continuously ignoring me,* Greyson said.

*Because I'm angry at you.*

*Haven't we already covered this?* Greyson wondered. *Although, I'm happy to go back to the empty office and relive that lovely "argument" we had.*

Indianna's face went bright red and Greyson turned round and smirked at her. *Be quiet.*

*You're cute when you blush.*

*I'm not blushing!* Indianna snapped.

Greyson smiled to himself. *Sugar,* he said, *I am sorry. I really am.*

*I know you are, Greyson,* Indianna shrugged.

*Are we not going to talk about what happened earlier?*

*There's nothing to talk about,* Indianna mumbled.

*Indie, you had your first time in an abandoned office in school. I'm pretty sure you weren't expecting that.*

*I was not.*

*Are you okay with it?*

*I wouldn't have gone through with it in the first place if I wasn't comfortable with doing it,* Indianna said. *Like you said, the first time is shit, we might as well remember the better moments.*

*So you're suggesting that we're going to do it again,* Greyson said smugly.

*I didn't say that...*

*You implied it, sugar,* Greyson smirked to himself. *Besides, it wasn't even that shit.*

*That shit?* Indianna repeated.

*For you,* Greyson said. *Obviously you were in pain but after a while you were having the time of your life, sugar.*

*Let's not talk about this, Greyson.*

*Okay, let's talk about the argument. Are you still annoyed at me?*

*Yes.*

*Okay, let me rephrase that because you are annoyed at me a lot of the times even when we aren't arguing,* Greyson muttered. *Are you going to forgive me?*

*No.*

*When will you?*

Indianna gritted her teeth and sighed. *Are you going to start treating me equally?*

*To the best of my ability.*

*Equal or not, Greyson?* Indianna asked again.

*I can't just flick a switch and be a different person, Indie. You asking me not to be controlling and demanding is like me telling you to not be shy with new people. It's hard to change. It's who I am. I was born and raised as an Alpha. I never had an equal, everyone was always below me, taking orders from me. It's the way I was brought up and I can't suddenly change that, just like you can't suddenly change your shyness around people. It's me, sugar. I can try my hardest to treat you differently, but nothing major will happen overnight.*

Indianna could hear a pleading tone in Greyson's voice. He wanted her to forgive him.

But...

She could make him sweat for a bit longer.

Indianna watched as Greyson stiffened in his seat and she smirked to herself, ignoring Greyson and paying attention to Kirstie for the remainder of the lesson.

*

Indianna's eyes wandered around the canteen and she frowned when she saw Stacy. The mark on her collarbone was clearly on display and it sent a chill down Indianna's body when she thought of Rogue.

"I need to speak to Stacy," Indianna said, excusing her from the girls.

"Indie, are you sure you want to speak to her?" Brooke frowned.

Indianna nodded. "I'll be right back." Indianna stood up and made her way across the canteen to where Stacy was seated with her friends. Indianna could feel Greyson's eyes on her and she took a deep breath, trying to focus on walking at a normal human pace and not think about Greyson.

"Indie," Stacy said, looking up from her phone when she noticed Indianna.

Indianna couldn't help but wonder if she was texting Rogue.

"Can I help you?"

"I need to talk to you," Indianna said.

"Can it wait, babe? I talking to someone important right now," Stacy said, motioning to her phone.

"Stacy, plea-"

"God, Indianna, she wants to be left alone."

Indianna was cut off by a familiar, annoying voice and she turned to look at Kimberly.

*Looks like the slut squad has a new member,* Greyson said in Indianna's head.

"Kimberly, I'm not talking to you," Indianna said.

"And you're not talking to Stacy so you can leave," Kimberly shrugged.

"This doesn't concern you, Kimberly," Indianna said calmly.

"If you're harassing my friends then it does, so fuck off, bitch," Kimberly sneered.

"Excuse me?" Indianna gasped.

"I'm sorry, Indie, Kimberly is new around here, she doesn't know how to act around different people," Stacy said and turned to Kimberly. "Kimberly, this is Indie, she's an exception. We're nice to her and bitches to everyone else."

Kimberly narrowed her eyes at Indianna. "I know who she is."

"Sadly," Indianna sighed.

"How?"

"I live with her. She stole my bedroom," Kimberly snapped.

"God, you're such a child," Indianna said under her breath and shook her head. "She lives with Greyson, they're cousins."

"You stole her bedroom?" Stacy wondered.

"No," Indianna sighed. "Kimberly, I don't understand why you don't like me, and I honestly don't care, so please just don't talk to me. Stacy, that talk?"

Stacy looked down at her phone again and smiled before looking up at Indianna. "Jason says hi," Stacy said and Indianna tensed.

"You're texting him? Now?" Indianna whispered.

"All the time," Stacy smiled and stood up, walking over to an empty table. Indianna followed Stacy and sat down opposite her. "He told me you've shifted."

"How does he know that?" Indianna asked.

"He knows everything about you," Stacy said. "He cares about you, babe."

"He nearly killed me."

"But you lived. He knew you would," Stacy shrugged.

"Stacy, I need answers. How does he know everything about me?"

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?" Indianna gasped.

"I just can't," Stacy shrugged.

Indianna sighed and shook her head. "I'm scared."

"You're strong," Stacy said randomly.

"What?"

"You've changed. You're stronger now."

"Well, I am a werew-"

"No, not physically. You're stronger, mentally, more confident. You were so shy when I first spoke to you, babe, you still are shy, but you've grown so much. You never would've been able to talk to Kimberly like that when you first came here."

"Where are you going with this?"

"Greyson has made you more confident," Stacy said. "It's him who has changed you."

"Yeah," Indianna mumbled, "I guess he has."

"You met him, he changed you for the better and now... Now you don't need him anymore. So come with us. With me and Jason. Greyson has done his job, leave him-"

"Okay, this conversation is over," Greyson said sternly, walking over to the table Indianna and Stacy were seated at. "Let's go." Greyson gently took Indianna's arm and pulled her towards him. "Stacy, you tell your mate that I will find him and I will make sure he suffers a long and painful death. I will tear you to shreds first so he has to endure the horror of loosing his mate and then I will end him!"

Stacy gulped and looked at Greyson in fear. "You believe that," she said, "however, it will be you that suffers."

Greyson wrapped his arm around Indianna and guided her away from Stacy. He took a detour to Kimberly who paled at the sight of him.

He looked angry.

"If you want a roof over your head and a bed to sleep in then I suggest you keep your mouth shut, Kimberly. You're a pathetic bitch who gets enjoyment over being a cunt to those you are jealous off. Stop it, Kimberly, or you will not have a home for much longer," Greyson hissed and before Kimberly could reply him and Indianna were gone.

"Greyson-"

"Please don't talk to Stacy anymore," he said and stopped walking. He cupped Indianna's cheek and looked at her pleadingly. "She makes my skin crawl, sugar. She's been around him and I can't bear the thought of her being so close to you. Just please don't speak to her."

"She's not going to hurt me, Greyson," Indianna said and placed her hands over his. "I know she's not."

"You can't know for sure," Greyson said. "Please, for me?"

"If I want to speak to her I will," Indianna shrugged and moved Greyson's hands.

"Indi-"

"Greyson," Indianna said sternly. "We're equal, remember? I choose what I do and who I speak to. Not you."

Greyson tensed and gritted his teeth, stopping himself from grabbing Indianna and not letting her go until she listened to him. He was controlling and he couldn't help it. "Whatever," he muttered and turned on his heel, walking away from Indianna.

Indianna sighed and headed back towards Brooke and the girls. When she sat Sasha looked at Indianna. "Trouble in paradise?" Sasha wondered.

Indianna sighed and shook her head. "Something like that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
62.5K 2.7K 38
(Completed) "Well, you see, I am a werewolf," he said hesitantly. She rolled her eyes. "Is that supposed to be news to me?" "And, well, you're my m...
28.9K 712 21
One look was all it took to push me over the edge. One glance, one pair of golden blue eyes holding my gaze. My breath caught in my throat. My skin a...
164K 5.1K 37
Book 1 - The Lotus Moon Series - Beta Lancaster Beta Taylor Lancaster was never supposed to take a mate, as a category three dangerous wolf, he was d...