Shy (OLD VERSION)

By TashaPageWriting

"She's shy," Brooke shrugged, glancing at Indianna who looked like she wanted to be anywhere but in the class... More

I- New School, New Town, New Friends.
II- Greyson.
III- Pain
IV- Sick
V- "It Is You"
VI- Greyson
VII- PE
VIII- Storm
IX- Dinner
X- "I Want You"
XI- The Beginning
XII- Doc
XIII- Answers
XIV- Mark
XV- "My Grandma Looks Better Than You, She's Been Dead For 10 Years"
XVI- Stacy's Warning
XVII- Who Is Rogue?
XVIII- Lies
XIX- Harry and Brooke
XX- Brooke's Past
XXI- "You're Fucking Tough, Indie."
XXII- "You're Rogue?"
XXIII- "I Don't Like Killing."
XXIV- "Spank me?"
XXV- In His Head
XXVI- A Spy?
XXVII- Kal
XXVIII- Meeting The Pack
XXIX- The Girl
XXX- Nightmare
XXXI- "You're Welcome To Go Topless"
XXXII- Poor Brooke
XXXIII- Ellie
XXXIV- Being Sincere
XXXV- The Confrontation
XXXVI- The Attack
XXXVII- The Aftermath
XXXVIII- "On the way to good."
XXXIX- The Last Stage
XL- The Parents
XLI- A Delivery
XLII- Distraction
XLIII- Lake Party
XLIV- Shift
XLV- Iris
XLVI- Argument
XLVII- Make Up Sex
XLVIII- Being Human
XLIX - Trouble In Paradise
LI - Pack Bonding
LII - Tease #1
LIII - Tease #2
Not A Chapter
LIV- Drugs
LV - I Love You
LVI- Birthday
LVII- Breakdown
LVIII- Surprise Present
LVIX - Indianna's Plan
LX- The Falls
LXI- The Branding Ceremony?
LXII- No More Secrets
LXIII- Rogue Strikes Again
Not An Update
LXIV- Rogue Revealed
LXV- Dealing With The Revelations
LXVI- Jason
LXVII- The Branding Ceremony #1
LXVIII- The Branding Ceremony #2
LXIX- Healing
LXX - Mates?
LXXI- Kimberly
LXXII- The Plan
LXXIII- Not Going To Plan
LXXIV- Rogue's Demands
LXXV- Family Reunion
LXXVI- Bait
LXXVII- Relief?
LXXVIII- Strong
LXXIX- The Present
Thank you
Rant
Book 2
Sequels, Prequels, and Other Books
Shy REWRITTEN

L- Laura

227K 8.1K 836
By TashaPageWriting

The pack house was extremely busy when Indianna arrived after school. It was her first time arriving by herself and she was extremely anxious.

She wanted Greyson by her side.

She wanted him next to her so she knew she was safe. Not alone.

Indianna took a deep breath and walked across the path that led up to the front door. It was open wide, it usually was when there was so many people coming and going throughout the evening.

She hoped to go unnoticed as she entered the large house, but being the Luna of the pack came with attention.

Indianna forced a smile and muttered a few hellos to pack members who approached her. They were only being friendly but she hated it.

"Indianna!"

Indianna looked to the kitchen when she heard a familiar voice and she spotted Laura smiling at her through the door come.

"Come!" She said happily. "Help me bake."

Indianna nodded and walked into the kitchen. She dropped her bag by the door and made her way over to Laura. "Hi," Indianna smiled.

"You looked a bit overwhelmed, honey," Laura said and welcomed Indianna into a motherly hug. "I thought I'd save you and we can bake some cookies. I'd like to get to know you as well."

"Thank you," Indianna nodded, but she frowned. "Although I'm not a good conversationalist."

"Oh, I beg to differ," Laura grinned. "I've been told you're quite the character once you get to know someone."

Indianna blushed and smiled sheepishly at Laura. "Who told you that?"

"Who do you think?" Laura smirked and passed a bowl to Indianna. "Mix that will you, please?"

"Sure," Indianna nodded and started to stir the ingredients inside the bowl. Indianna glanced at Laura as she worked. She was beautiful. She didn't look a day over 30 and she had such a kind and friendly aura surrounding her.

"So, Indie. How is it being a werewolf?" Laura wondered.

Indianna frowned and chewed on her lip. "I want to say it's strange, but it isn't."

Laura smiled. "It feels natural?"

Indianna nodded. "Like I was never human in the first place."

"You never were human," Laura shrugged. "Your wolf side has just been dormant. Now it isn't and you are who you are meant to be."

"It is a little annoying, though," Indianna mumbled. "I have to pay attention to every little detail. I have to make sure I don't walk too fast, don't show too much strength, pretend I don't hear many things said around me."

"That will get better in time. I remember Greyson struggling with that when he first shifted." Laura laughed at the memory. "It infuriated him so much."

"I couldn't imagine him not being able to do something. He seems to always know what to do," Indianna murmured. "I could never imagine him... Helpless."

Laura smiled and nodded. "He's an Alpha, it's a rare sight that you'll ever see him helpless. Alpha's are always meant to be strong, if they show weakness it gives the pack members reasons not the believe in them. Even if he is not strong, he will put up a front. He will always strive to be better than the best."

"Sounds like him," Indianna murmured and sighed. "Laura, I overheard something a while ago about how Alpha mates are different than usual mates. Do you know what that means?"

Laura added some more ingredients into the bowl Indianna was mixing and nodded. "The bond that Alphas and Luna's have is much stronger than the bond of a normal mated couple. The Alpha and Luna have a lot more stress in their lives. The pressure on them is constant, especially in higher status packs. It's hard to lead, I'm not going to sugar coat it. It's normal for the stress to become too much. If it were normal mates with the amount of stress Alphas and Luna's are put under then it would be likely they would turn on each other; the bond not being able to stay strong enough, the stress and pressure wearing it down. A normal mate couple would crumble, however Alphas and Luna's never will. Their bond is so much stronger that together they can get through anything. No matter how much hardship you face, Indianna, with Greyson by your side you will find a way through. Always. You have a bond so strong, stronger than any normal wolf."

"Jheeze," Indianna murmured.

"You probably already know this, but Alpha's are a lot more protective over their mates. Alpha's are territorial by nature and Greyson is going to be a lot more demanding and protective than other mates are. It's just the way he is."

"Demanding?" Indianna murmured. "You can say that again."

"I've heard about your little... Argument. I think it is great you are punishing him. Alpha's may be more controlling, but it doesn't mean they should get away with it. I know how tough it is to stay angry at your mate, but you've done it," Laura said with a smirk. Indianna laughed at this and she suddenly hugged Laura. "Oh, dear, are you alright?" Laura wondered, rubbing Indianna's back.

"I'm fine," Indianna said softly. "I'm just glad there's someone I can talk to about this. You're the only person who knows how I feel. Thank you, Laura."

"Oh, Indie, I'm happy to help. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to. We're family and family looks out for each other," Laura smiled.

"I am going to kill that little toe rag!" Kirstie announced, walking into the kitchen with a murderous look on her face. Kirstie spotted her mother and Indianna and smiled apologetically. "Sorry, did I interrupt some quality bonding time?"

"No, it's fine," Indianna said and Laura frowned.

"What's wrong, Kirstie?"

"Well, mother," Kirstie said and started to pace up and down the kitchen, swiping cookie batter from the bowl, that Indianna had put on the counter when she hugged Laura, as she did. "Little Miss Bitch can go and get killed by Rogue for all I care. I hate the little bitch and someone better keep her away from me or I will tear her head off. I will do it slowly, painfully and her screams will be forever engrained in everyone's memory!"

"Kirstie, she can't have done anything that bad," Laura frowned, walking over to her daughter and rubbing her shoulder.

"I think you underestimated how much of a freaking nuisance she would be!" Kirstie exclaimed. "Actually, nuisance is a rather polite way to refer to the little cunt-"

"Kirstie!" Laura scolded. "Don't be so rude."

"She tried it on with Mac," Indianna said softly, but both of the women heard Indianna clearly and by the look on Kirstie's face Indianna knew she was right. There was no mistaking the fury that was in Kirstie's eyes. Indianna knew that nothing could create that anger apart from your mate; or in this case people flirting with your mate. Kirstie's cheeks were tinted red and she had an evil glean in her eye.

Kimberly had no idea who she was pissing off.

"The slut kissed him!" Kirstie yelled and threw her arms up. "First of all, she knew he wasn't single and second of all he's about a decade older than her! She's a child trying it on with my mate! I want blood."

"Kirstie, you need to calm down," Laura said soothingly. "Your wolf is in overdrive. I know you're angry, you have every right to be, but you need to calm down, Hun," Laura said and Kirstie sighed, closing her eyes.

Indianna was shocked that Kimberly would do something so ridiculous.

Kimberly was Indianna's age and Mac was 26. Indianna had no idea what was going through Kimberly's head.

The girl was mental.

"Kirstie, babe!" Mac called and he walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around his angry mate. "I can feel your anger, it's giving me a headache," he mumbled and nuzzled Kirstie's neck. "Don't be so angry. You've got nothing to worry about."

"I know, I just hate her!" Kirstie growled and Mac kissed her cheek.

"Calm down," he said softly. "I love you."

"I love you too," Kirstie whispered and Indianna watched them with a hint of jealously.

Seeing Kirstie and Mac together made Indianna want what they had. Each other.

Love.

"He's in his room," Laura said quietly to Indianna. "I saw him walk up the stairs. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about, it's written all over your face. You want your mate."

"I also want to stay angry at him,"
Indianna mumbled and Laura smiled sympathetically.

"Sometimes that's not always possible when it comes to your mate."

"You can say that again."

"Go," Laura said softly and nudged Indianna towards the door. "Go and see him."

Indianna chewed on her lip and nodded, picking up her bag and leaving the kitchen. She made her way up the stairs and stopped outside Greyson's door. She strained her ears and tried to hear him, but all she heard was silence. "Greyson?" She said and opened the door, walking into his empty room. It smelt of him. Just being in a room where he spends so much of his time but Indianna's skin buzz with tingles.

Indianna dropped her bag on the floor and the door shut behind her as she made her way into his room. "Grey-" Indianna gasped when she was span round and familiar lips crashed onto hers.

Sparks exploded at his touch and Indianna immediately responded, wrapping her arms around his neck and tangling her fingers in his soft hair. She moaned softly and tugged on his hair. She opened her mouth and let Greyson's tongue do wonders.

It was ridiculous how one person could make her feel so amazing.

"I am awesome," Greyson whispered and broke the kiss. He snaked his arms around Indianna's waist and pulled her closer to him.

"That's debatable," Indianna said and looked up into his mesmerising eyes. "I don't forgive you," she said and sighed, "but I can't stay away from you."

Greyson had to bite his lip to stop a smirk. "Okay," he nodded.

"I want you to try," Indianna said and Greyson nodded.

"I'll try to be more equal when it comes to you," he said. "I want you to try too."

"Try what?"

"To be more confident. Interact more with the pack members. I promise I will try with you if you try with them," Greyson said and Indianna gulped, knowing that Greyson wouldn't really let her say no.

She was the Luna.

"Fine," she muttered and Greyson grinned smugly, kissing Indianna on the lips.

"I have some work to do in my office," Greyson said. "I would say join me, but I've got about a dozen phone calls to make and you will be very bored. Go back downstairs with my mum, it's nice to see you getting along."

Indianna frowned. "How did you-"

Greyson smirked when Indianna stopped talking. "I'm always in your head, not always watching, but I need to know if your safe. I'm on edge otherwise."

"It's so tiring, mentally," Indianna said. "How are you constantly in my head? It's effort for me to do it for a few minutes. I have to concentrate solely on you, I can't do anything else. How can you do it all the time?"

"I think about something bad happening to you because I couldn't be bothered to stay in your head," Greyson shrugged. "Then it doesn't seem so hard."

"Well that makes me seem like an unconcerned mate," Indianna muttered and Greyson smirked.

"I gotta go," he said. "I'll try and be quick."

"Take your time," Indianna shrugged.

"And waste time with you? This is the first time you're actually happy about me being with you since the argument, I want to spend as much time with you as possible."

"I wouldn't say happy," Indianna shrugged, but Greyson knew she was teasing.

He chuckled softly and shook his head. "See you in a bit." He placed his hand on the back of Indianna's head and pulled her into his chest. He kissed her forehead and inhaled Indianna's sweet scent, thanking the Moon Goddess that she was no longer trying to argue with him. "Sugar, I'm going to try. I promise you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
630K 22.2K 40
Emma was raised to be the perfect luna. She's caring and sweet, feisty and protective. Her pack loves her and she them. Everything changes on her se...
2.8M 49.6K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
28.9K 712 21
One look was all it took to push me over the edge. One glance, one pair of golden blue eyes holding my gaze. My breath caught in my throat. My skin a...