FTO Shorts and Ships

By Mari_TheGhost

This includes shorts and ships from FTO Requests are open~! More

Bryan x Jakey
Bryan why.
The secret is told-
Incorrect Quotes/Vines Part 3
so uh..2 things-
Requests!
I got tagged...again-
Boat/Lucas x Brandon
Guys- I'm confused-
Mitch x Pat
Jakey x Bryan
Children?-
Children?- Part 2
Viper somehow got high-
Viper is slowly becoming my favorite character
What if Inmo started going deaf
Helping a friend of a enemy
Maybe he isn't so bad...
Day of the Dead
Telepathy
This isnt a story
When Viper can't use Jasper
The Party (Part 2)
Grimshade and Divinus Magia go on a road trip
Meeting of the godslayers
This has spoilers I guess-
Your only human,not weak.
Requests and ideas
Babysitting Plant
Viper needs help
Random question-
David's Past I guess-
Halloween Special
A fear and some comfort
We all THOUGHT LMAO-
A little bit more Lake
Talk to me-
Okay can we just talk about something real quick-
Dancing
Giving Inmo some love
Not a oneshot
"MICHEALL!"
Feel free to ignore this
Uno
I cAn't-
This is bad (Literally but also not)
Sick Viper
Oh look more incorrect quotes
Kay x Viper
Mistletoe
Just a thought...
A different mission (FTOs4)
"EDENNN-"
Languages
Suffocating Flowers
Yo thanks-
Question..
Patrick's Surprise
There are 2 kinds of shippers
Heights
Love Songs and missing someone
AYYEEEE
How?-
Iceskating
Hear me out-
Books
Okay okay okay-
hhHhHhHHH-
P a i n -
Edits
Slow Dancing (FTOs5)
(Christmas Special) The Gift of the Magi

Hanahaki (Ritchie x Devin)

1.2K 44 5
By Mari_TheGhost

A/N- I don't really have anything to explain lmao

Enjoy!

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Devin was hunched over the toilet in his house,sounding as though he was trying to cough up a lung. His oh so itchy arms weren't helping either. What is happening you ask? You see,Devin has contracted the disease Hanahaki. This disease,at least in the way everyone explains it,is one-sided love. It's when the person who has it believes their crush doesn't love them back...keyword here believes. It's not always true,sometimes the other person does love them back and the sick person just doesn't see it. Other times...I think you know.

Back to Devin,he finished his coughing fit. He wasn't too far along with this disease,despite having it for the past week. At the moment he was only coughing up seeds and occasional petals (mainly because he had been avoiding his crush,so the disease wasn't moving as fast) But now he was sitting on the ground curled up in a ball,still itching his arms from time to time with one thing on his mind: I'm going to die. I'm going to die. Devin obviously was familiar with Hanahaki,he knew what would happen in due time if he didn't do something about it. But "doing something about it" was confessing,and Devin didn't think he had the guts for that. "Y'know,you really should just confess,I'd prefer not to die."

"Sh- Shut up-up Eden.." He had started crying. But then he remembered there was a guild meeting today,giving him the energy he didn't think he had...at least for the time being.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Devin burst into the guildhall...the adrenaline was gone and he had to take a moment to catch his breath. "Devin?-" Devin glanced up at his name. "Aheh- Uh,hi Ritchie.." Devin felt pain. He didn't even know what hurt,he just felt pain upon seeing Ritchie. "Your late,but that's okay! Just sit down so we can continue." Devin forced himself to just nod,smile,and sit down in between David and Lucas. Ritchie started talking again and Devin struggled to pay attention...it hurt too much to look at Ritchie directly,and his itchy arms kept distracting him. "Yo,are you good?" David asked. "Yeah you look terrible..and you keep itching your arms." Lucas added. Devin sighed,making him start coughing,much to his dismay. He put a hand over his mouth trying to hide the fact that he was coughing up literal seeds and petals. He could tell the people around him were trying to help as well, but he could only hear his own coughing.

When he finally stopped he felt a hand on his back,and saw Ritchie behind him. "Are you okay..?" Devin jumped a bit and quickly nodded,his hand still over his mouth. "Then why-" Devin suddenly got up and ran. It hurt too much,and he wasn't ready to confront Ritchie about anything. "Devin!!- And he's gone..Lucas can you go after him?"

"Uh,yeah,sure." Lucas got up and went after him.

With Devin

Devin made it to his part of the garden before collapsing...huh. What a coincidence. Even so,Devin spat out all the seeds and petals in his mouth,along with some blood here and there. After doing so he realised how itchy his arms still were as he heard someone coming up behind him and quickly tried to hide the mess. "Devin? Are you alright?" It was just Lucas...that's better than who it could've been. "O-Oh,uh,yeah.I-I'm good."

"What happened back there?- And why is there blood on your hands?" Crap. Devin thought. "U-Uhm.." Devin took a deep,shakey breath. "Lucas,if I tell you,you have to keep it down,okay..? No matter how much you want to help you can't tell anyone,"

"..Devin what's going on."

"Promise me that before I tell you anything."

"Devi-"

"Promise me." The 2 were silent before Lucad sighed. "I- I promise." Devin sighed a sigh of relief,before getting up,sweeping the flowers he coughed up under some different flowers to hide them. "Now what's going on Devin..?" Devin was quiet for a moment before starting to tear up,putting his hands on Lucas' shoulders. "Lucas I don't wanna die!" It was Lucas' turn to be quiet. "Wh- What..?"

"I'm going to die!..I have Hanahaki,Lucas.."

"Oh- Oh..oh no." Devin nodded,taking his hands down. "Bu-But I'm not ready to die! I can't die!"

"Hey,hey,relax..we can fix this-"

"No we can't!! I already know the person I love doesn't see me like that,so there's no point!...I might as wel-"

"No,no,we can fix this. Just tell me who you like." Silence. "I already promised not to tell anyone,and I usually keep my promises." More silence until Eden spoke. "It's Ritchie."

"Eden!"

"Oh shut up Eden..and wow,didn't expect Ritchie of all people-" It hurt to hear Ritchie's name,it hurt to think about Ritchie. So much in fact,Devin had another coughing fit and ended up on his knees. "Devin!-" Lucas got on his own knees in front of him,rubbing his back. This went on for a solid 3 or 4 minutes before Devin sat back,wiping his mouth. "..I-it's getting w-worse Lucas..last time it was mostly seeds,but now there are more petals." Devin paused. "Ugh and my arms still i-itch!!" Devin pulled up his sleeves to see...flower buds? On his arms? "O-Oh gods.."

"Devin we're running out of time! You need to confess to hi-"

"Oh,nononono. I can't! Unless I-I wanna get rejected,which I don't!" Devin coughed a couple more times to see more blood and flower petals. "Devin?! Are you out here?!.." Devin gave Lucas a pleading look,to which he gave a supporting smile. "This is your chance! You got this." Lucas then ran off,out of sight,when in reality he was just hiding. As Ritchie got closer Devin panicked and threw the flowers on the ground and wiped his hands on his hood,before going back to itching his arms. "Ah,Devin,there you are. Are you alright?" Ritchie asked with a worried tone. Devin nodded. "Uh-huh! Y-Yep!" He desperately wanted to run and hide somewhere,the pain was unbearable. Ritchie was quiet for a moment. "..is that blood? On your mouth and hands?"

"Huh?- OH! U-Uhm- No?"

"I don't believe that.." Ritchie sighed. "Devin please tell me what's wrong." The silence was heavy. "I could easily help you out you kno-"

"Shut up Eden!.." More silence...at least until quiet sniffles could be heard. "Devin..?!"

"R-Ritchie I'm so sor- sorry.." Devin had started crying. "Sorry for what?"

"I- I'm going to die,R-Ritchie. I-I have Hanahaki." Ritchie was quiet for a moment as Devin sobbed. "N-No- No. We're going to fix this. You won't die."

"B-But I already know the person I love doesn't s-see me that wa-way." Ritchie frowned. He had had feelings for Devin for a while,but with everything going on he didn't want to accidentally hurt him. Next thing he knew Devin's sobs turned into coughs,and he was coughing up flower petals and a whole flower? "Oh my.." Devin mumbled. "..Devin."

"R-Ritchie."

"I'm sure whoever you love sees you in the way you see them. Your so sweet,caring,and just overall a really nice person. If they don't love you then..they don't deserve you anyway!" Devin sniffled. "Y-You think so..?" Maybe there was hope. Maybe he wouldn't die! "I know so." Devin was quiet. "Oh Ritchie!!" He suddenly cried out,throwing himself into Ritchie,hugging him. "Huh-" Devin was crying again,but he was...smiling? What was happening? "Devin..?"

"I love you Ritchie! I-I'm not gonna die!-" Devin let go of Ritchie as he realized this. "I'm not gonna die..R-Ritchie I'm not gonna die!!"

"W-Wait- I was the crush?-"

"Yes! Y-Yes,of course you were!" Devin hugged Ritchie again,looking into his eyes...and it didn't even hurt! If anything he was happier then ever and they leaned in for a kiss...

"Hey Ritchie-" David trailed off as he,Plant and Kit saw what was happening. "Did- Did we interrupt something?" Lucas suddenly came out from where he was hiding. "Devin you did it!!" Devin giggled a bit as Ritchie sighed annoyingly. "Yes,in fact,you did interrupt something.And where did you come from Lucas?-"

"Ah- Aheh,you see-"

"Y'know what,don't answer that. I'm just happy Devin's okay. Speaking of-" Devin and Ritchie parted from their hug,both of their faces red. "Oh- Right- Sorry,aheh."

"Aww,that's adorable!"

"Shushh Kit!"

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

A/N- I know,I know,the Hanahaki storyline is probably one of the most overused,but I was already halfway done with it when someone requested Ritchie x Devin angst,so whoever requested that here you are lmao

And the ending is a bit rushed,but I didn't know what to do and I had already written a lot XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1.6K 20
(THIS BOOK IS NO LONGER UPDATED) Well hello there! Whether you're looking for fluff, angst, ships, or just plot-based story lines there's (probably)...
19.4K 236 26
Origins One-Shots feel free to request ships wether them be romantic or platonic I'm fine with it. If you want to know the rules please read the firs...
158K 2.8K 169
~~~~~Requests are Not Open~~~~~~~ New: I do have dyslexia so please be patient with me! I well be going though, and removing chapters and fixing chap...
88.1K 1.7K 39
A book about the SBI family oneshots. Requests are open and you can take any ideas in this book. Tag me in them though. (If you come looking for Tomm...