love or lust | hisoka x reader

By izukusonlygf

After Silva Zoldyck had a secret affair with Y/N's mother, Zeno raised Y/N by himself. Keeping her away from... More

Starting x The x Journey
The x Jester
The x First x Phase
The x Second x Phase
Nen x Ability
Airship x Bonding x Time
Assassination x Skills
Do x You x Trust x Me
Secrets x Revealed
Jealous x Man
How x murderers x work
Confession x To x You
Passed x Out x Clown
The x Last x Phase
Sibling x Quarrel
Food x Rest x Stop
Rescuing x Killua
Meeting x The x Zoldycks
What x Family x Is x Like
Heavens x Arena
Gido x Vs x Y/N
His x Favorite x Type x Of x Clothes
Little x Simp
The x Love x I x Have x For x You
Protective x Little x Brothers
Match x Preparations
The x Former x Partner
Hisoka x and x Nuisances
Fighting x for x her x lover
Going x to x York x New
Anger x Drinking
The x Real x Truth
The x Phantom x Troupe
Helping x The x Troupe
Love x ?
A x Massacre x For x Our x Lost x Soul
A x New x Spider
The x Chain x User
A/N!!
The x Hostages
The x Sacrifice x For x Us
Suprise x Hotel x Visitor
Dinner x Date
Valentine x Day x Special
Free x Trial x For x Parenting
Greed x Island
Adventure x and x Allies
Trip x to x AiAi
Heart x To x Heart
Do x I x Look x Like x A x Twink
A x Lustful x Night
Meteor x City
Doctor x Visit
Unexpected x Turn x Of x Events
Going x Back
The x Reunion
The x Spider's x Restaurant
Are x You x Sure x You x Want x To
2 x Lines
Grandpa x Father x Brother
All x About x Food
Like x Mother x Not x Like x Daughter
The x Old x Enemy
The x Hospital x Visits
What x The x Walk x Lead x To
Ace x and x Harlequin
A/N!
Beach x Day
Assassins x In x Training
The x Day x Where x You x Dress x Up
Irresponsible x Parents
Dealing x With x The x Twins
First x Day x Of x School
Ending x The x Journey
Busy x Night x As x A x Stripper | BONUS
Thanksgiving | BONUS
Time x Travel x 1 |BONUS

Conversation x With x Him

28.4K 737 1.4K
By izukusonlygf

Y/N POV
"Do tell me more~" asked the jester. He was grinning and holding my body up to his, anyone could've walked this way and think we were doing something else.

"Stupid idiot, put me down! I'll show you later." I commanded, this man was at least 10 years older than me and he didn't know my age. He put his face near my ear and whispered into it. "It has something to do with fire, does it darling?~"

I touched his face and heated up my hand and he grunted a bit. "Mm, that burns, darling..." He glanced at me and put me down.

*EVERYONE PLEASE COME OUTSIDE WE HAVE ARRIVED* (this is the split mountain egg phase i don't think i mentioned that sorry!!)

I started walking off and felt an aura trailing behind me. "What do you want you idiot, I already told you I'll show you later damnit." I scoffed at Hisoka, his eyes pierced through mine and I felt his imitating stare glare at me. I turned my head and get walking still feeling a familiar aura trail behind me.

"H-HEY! BASTARD PUT ME DOWN!" Hisoka grabbed my body and through me over his shoulder just like he had down the previous times. "I wonder what you could be.... An emitter? You did project out your nen to that guy. A transmuter? Since you made a flame barrier around you and that blonde guy... That's it, you're a specialist~ A very trained one too, I'm guessing you can use all nen types into your fire am I right?~"

I kept quiet and Hisoka walked out with me over his shoulder. "Why do always have her over your shoulder if you don't mind me asking?" Gitarackur chackled. "Hmm?~ Why not? She has a cute little face and I'm dying to fight her.~"

"Alright since I failed all of you on the gourmet phase you guys were lucky enough to have a chance to redeem yourselves. Down in that ravine is a patch of Spider Eagle eggs, grab one and you passed." Menchi stated, it seemed easy enough for me but I don't think anyone else would wanna jump off a cliff just to get an egg. Many people jumped and never came back up, figured they just died.

"Hey! Y/N-san! I know how to tell when to jump and grab it come one!" An enthusiastic voice yelled behind me. "It's okay Gon! I'll do it myself but thank you, I need to test out my skills because if I can't do this how can I be a hunter?" I gave Gon a small smile of appreciation and he nodded. "KILLUAAA, YOUR SISTER SAID NO ITS OKAYYYYYY" He yelled running back to Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio. I saw a faint red blush take over Killua's face and he turned around.

I jumped from the cliff and then grabbed onto a web. "Hm, easier than I expected it to be." I confidently said to myself. I put my hand out and touched the a bunch of eggs and it started floating. I grabbed it and let it carried me out of the ravine.

"OIII Y/N-ONEESAN/SAN HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT?" Killua and Gon yelled simultaneously. I had at least 8 eggs in the batch that I got and they were already cooked due to the flames. "Magic? I guess you can call it." I joked around.

I handed Leorio, Kurapika, Gon and Killua an egg and they all thanked me. Killua and Gon looked like they were holding babies they didn't know how to hold it or eat it. "Just crack the top and peel off the shell." They both looked at me and said... "I knew that" then rolled their eyes, they were platonic soulmates I could tell...

I walked over to Hisoka and threw one at him but he caught it. "Rude today aren't we?~" He commented. I scoffed and threw another one at him. "That one is for Gitarackur wherever the fuck he is."

I walked away and saw these 2 people with 1 egg. "Pokkle I'm sorry! My bees were only able to carry 1 egg at a time they're too heavy..." The girl with blue hair frowned and the boy who I presumed was Pokkle put a hand on her shoulder. "It's okay Ponzu! There's always next year for me." He stated.

"Oi! You guys Ponzu and Pokkle I think!" I yelled, they both turned their heads and backed up. "Y-YOUR T-THE ONE H-HISOKA HAS B-BEEN CARRYING A-AROUND PLEASE D-D-DONT HURT US!!" They yelled in horror. I stopped in my tracks and thought about how Hisoka might feel, imagine always putting up with this.

"Listen, I'm not like that bastard I don't kill people who haven't done anything wrong to me. I saw you guys talking about the eggs and I grabbed a bunch and have 1 to spare so here..." I threw the egg and Pokkle catched it. "T-thank you..." He murmured. I turned around and started walking away knowing I helped them get one phase closer to passing the exam but they were scared of me.

I opened my egg and started to eat it, it was actually pretty good. "I saw that nen ability of yours in action again and how you helped those people~ You're too nice Y/N..." Hisoka chuckled. "I had to get those eggs one way or another and Their aura had disappointed in it, I want them to fail or pass the exam together or just be happy... I don't want them to feel disappointed..." My hair was covering my eyes and I felt a hand under my chin.

"Oh Y/N... You never fail to surprise me~" He caressed my cheek and I took his hand away. "How old are you Hisoka?" His hand was holding mine and he smirked.

"However old you are darling~" He said seductively.

"Damnit no, I mean like your actual fucking age idiot." I hissed, his smirk went back to his neutral face. "It's rude to ask beautiful people what their age is but oh well, I'm 27."

My face was shock and turned a bright red.

"HISOKA- HUH" I yelled being flabbergasted. "Hm?~ How old are you darling?~"

"18" I muttered. "Hm? I didn't quite catch that, darling?" responded Hisoka.

"I'M 18 YOU PERVY BASTARD!

Hisoka put a hand on his face and startled to chuckle. "Mm~ I don't care about my little fruits age most of the the time but I was hoping you'd say that!~" He smirked.

People were looking at us and I got up. "Let's go Hisoka, the airship is gonna go somewhere else soon." I noted to him. Hisoka got up and dust the sand from his pants and put a hand behind my back and starting walking but I stopped him. "I have to go look for my brother and his friends so we can all get on board..." I dryly stated.

"You didn't know he was your brother until a few hours ago, darling~ Sure you couldn't have already grown fond of him?" Hisoka put out an arm for me to take it and I walked the other way trying to find Killua and Gon but I really wanted to go with him for some reason.

"Y/N-SAN!! OVER HERE!" Gon yelled out. "OKAY MAKE SURE YOU GUYS COME ON BOARD PLEASE!"

Their little group nodded their heads and I started walking back to the line to get into the airship but Hisoka gestured his hand got to go so I went over. "What do you want." I asked him. "Darling so be so rude you're embarrassing me~" He grabbed my hand and brought me to his chest. "The person who is 7 feet away from me and looking at her please take your eyes off of her before I kill you." Hisoka monotonously responded. I heard a guy gasp a bit and he hid more into the line. "Jesus Hisoka..." I muttered.

"Say that to me tonight darling~" He snickered and my face grew red. "S-shut up idiot..." I retorted at him.

We walked into the airship and we waited at the entrance just to make sure Killua and Gon along with their friends got in line and once I saw they were in the line I started to walk away with Hisoka.

"PASSENGERS WE'LL BE ON AN 8 HOUR RIDE SO PLEASE REST UP, EAT, TRAIN OR DO WHATEVER YOU PLEASE IN THIS TIME OF LEISURE."

"Hmm~ This'll give us enough time to talk about your nen ability~" Hisoka commented. I sighed and decided to tell him about it...

hey guys, i was gonna add into y/n telling hisoka ab her nen ability this chapter but i'll add it in next chapter!

- meli - chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.1K 30
Welcome to my first Killuaxreader story!! There are a pretty good amount of mistakes but i hope you'll know what i'm talking about. edit: it's been...
149K 4.4K 41
!Please Note¡ This is my first time actually making a story at all. Hopefully this will be an amazing experience that we can share together!!^^ ~~~~~...
104K 2.7K 30
Hunter x Hunter Fanfiction 2011 Hisoka x Reader/Oc Mature audiences ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ (not just cause of violence and the repetition of the word "fuck"...)...
8.4K 181 42
Y/N Morow, was Hisoka's little sister. Since they were assasins and good friends with the Zoldyck family, Y/N's gone trought hard training. After he...