I'm Her Boyfriend?! (HAYG Seq...

By GrexyMazing

"Could it be possible for the heart to remember what the mind have forgotten?" ~*~ This is a sequel to 'H... More

FOREWORD
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1: Not to Greyson...
CHAPTER 2: Last two years...
CHAPTER 3: Where's Lauren?
CHAPTER 4: Morgan?
CHAPTER 5: Time to get closer to my bestfriend...
CHAPTER 6: Here comes Lauren..
CHAPTER 7: I remember...
CHAPTER 8: Like a boss
CHAPTER 9: Oh, Greyson
CHAPTER 10(Part 1): Reason 1 & 2
CHAPTER 10(Part 2): Reason 3
CHAPTER 11: When Lauren came into the picture...
CHAPTER 12: I wanted us to start all over again
CHAPTER 13: Reason 4
CHAPTER 14: Sunshine and City Lights
CHAPTER 16: "It ain't my fault"---"Just friends"
CHAPTER 17: Everything's okay... ALMOST
CHAPTER 18: Total Chaos
CHAPTER 19: "You're being sweet again, Keaton."
CHAPTER 20: Triple shit
CHAPTER 21: I can smell success
CHAPTER 22: That ends it.
CHAPTER 23: "He's a jerk, but I love him."
CHAPTER 24: Life must go on
CHAPTER 25: Feel Again
CHAPTER 26: Letting go
CHAPTER 27: The kiss
CHAPTER 28: Kissing monster
CHAPTER 29: Hope
AUTHOR'S NOTE (IMPORTANT)
CHAPTER 30: Issues + Upcoming Revelation
CHAPTER 31: The favor and the promise.
CHAPTER 32: Twists and Turns
CHAPTER 33: Weird acts + The plan
CHAPTER 34: Heart Alert
CHAPTER 35: What will happen?
CHAPTER 35(Part 2): The jerk and the dork's story ends here? Or not?
CHAPTER 36: Playing games
CHAPTER 37: Revelations
CHAPTER 38: Giving up
CHAPTER 39: More Revelations
CHAPTER 40: Choosing Him
CHAPTER 41: Confusion
CHAPTER 42: It's Time
CHAPTER 43: Better Off This Way
CHAPTER 44: Scared
CHAPTER 45: 10th Reason
CHAPTER 46: Out Of My League
Hey! :)
SEQUEL!!!!!

CHAPTER 15: Oh, shit!

5K 87 37
By GrexyMazing

A/N: She's a new reader and this is for her because she leaves multiple comments. And I found every comment funny. Lol. Hi, girl! (; Go check her profile and read her stories. (:

What happened between YN and Keaton's relationship will be revealed on the upcoming chapters so please be patient. I luff you. Thank you! :)

If you're on Facebook, you can like the fanpage for this. I post teasers in there, on when will I update and stuffs. http://www.facebook.com/HAYGistheBEAST?ref=hl Or click the external link on the side ---> 

Vote if you liked it and comment. (; SORRY FOR THE ERRORS. ^u^V

@bieberglimpse @CallMeKhim @glossyhoran

Enjoy! *u*

~*~

*YOU*

“Here.” I catch the bottle of orange juice Nikki threw at me.

“Thanks.” I mumbled softly as I twist the cap.

“So, do you want me to start talking about Keaton?”

My eyes darted at Nikki who’s drying her hair with her a blower. “Maybe after what you’re doing there.” I said as I took a sip of the orange juice.

“Okay.”

As I watched her blow dry her hair, another batch of memories between I and Keaton rushed into my mind.

~FLASHBACK~

“Hey babe.”

I turned around and saw Keaton holding a bouquet of flowers which automatically made me smile… and blush.

“What’s this for?” I asked him as I he reaches it out to me.

He turned around his cap and slung his arm on my shoulder. “Nothing. I just feel like giving you flowers.”

“You’re being sweet again, Keaton.”

“No. I just love you.”

I faced him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. “I love you too.”

He grinned. “I think I should give you flowers more often so I could get a kiss.”

I scoffed. “Just so you know, the next time you’ll give me flowers, I won’t kiss you again.”

Her expression turned to a sad face. This guy always knows how to be adorable. “I won’t change my mind. Now, come on and we’re late for class.” I intertwined my fingers with his and we walked away together for class.

That day, while in class I saw him scribbling down to a piece of paper, I tried kicking his chair so that he’d listen on what our teacher is discussing. He looked at me and smiled. I glared at him but he just smiled again. I shrugged and focus my attention on the board. After a while, he placed a paper on my desk. I curled my eyebrows at first then I glanced at him. He mouthed, ‘read’. So, I grabbed it and what he wrote their made me smile.

“Why are you smiling Ms. YN?”

I snapped and saw everyone in the class looking at me. Some were hiding and preventing their laughs, while some has their brows puckered. And, well, my teacher, he’s like he’s going to eat me. I gulped and was about to answer when someone grabbed the paper from my hand. I turned and saw Keaton, smiling like he’s telling me ‘leave it to me’. He stood up and went in front of the class.

He faced our teacher and raised the paper. “Sir, actually, I’m confessing my feelings for YN.”

“Through that paper?” Our teacher’s eyes widen. Keaton just smiled and nodded.”Mr. Stromberg, you’re rich, you’re a campus heartthrob and you’re going to confess your feelings for a girl through a paper? Can’t you get anymore sweeter?”

Everyone, including me, gasped. Because we’re not expecting our teacher, Mr. Benedict, to talk to Keaton like it’s okay for him that something like that is happening inside his class. He’s a strict and terror teacher if you still don’t get it.

“But sir,” Keaton started. “It’s not the way of telling the person what you feel that’s important, it’s the words you tell her. It’s the words that are written on this paper.”

“What is written on that paper?” Our teacher questioned.

Keaton looked around the room with so much pride in his eyes. Then his eyes landed on mine, he smiled and started reading what’s on the paper.

I love [Your Full Name]. I love her for no particular reason. Don’t try to tell me that it’s impossible, because it’s not. The way she makes me laugh, the way she touch me, the way she make me feel all hers, the way she touch my heart, the way she smile, the way she grin, everything, is not the reason why I love her -- it’s just the things that made me fall for her even more. My life was meaningless until I met her. She adds meaning to my life and made it worth living. Do you know how it feels to have all that you have ever asked for in life? I know how it feels because I have her in my life. They say love is blind, I say not; because I can see her clearly. They say love is selfish, I say not; because I can to give everything to her. They say love is unfair, I say not; because I love her fairly. They say don’t fall in love because everything that fall gets broken, I say not; because I fell for her and everything just went right. See? When you love someone, you’ll be able to define and measure everything. Because it’s not the brain that works when you fall in love, it’s the heart. Having YN is undeniably the most wonderful thing I could imagine that would happen to me. She taught me how to love.

Keaton raised his head and stared at me. “I love you.”

As everyone started clapping, hot salty tears escaped from my eyes. I removed my eyeglasses and quickly wipe every tear drop. I cried in my seat silently. Blurry vision of Keaton approached me. I saw him kneel down in one knee.

“Why am I always making you cry? I hate myself.” He mumbled.

I calmed myself before answering. “At least you’re not like other jerks that make their girl cry because they’re cheating. You’re making me cry for a good reason-- a lovely reason.”

“I meant everything that’s written on this paper YN.” She held my hand and placed the paper on my palm. “I wrote this using my heart and not my brain.”

I nodded. “I know, Keaton. I’m so lucky for having you.”

He lifted up his shirt and wipes my wet cheeks. Some started teasing us. I don’t know what our teacher’s reaction is; all I know is that Keaton just made my day.

“I love you.” He whispered into my ear before going back to his seat.

I wore back my eyeglasses and that’s when I saw Mr. Benedict wiping his tear away. Even Keaton made our terror teacher cry.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

“Here.” I looked up and saw Nikki handing a handkerchief to me. I touched my cheek and reality dawned at me; I cried again upon remembering Keaton.

I grabbed the handkerchief from her and wiped my tears. Nikki sat beside me and started rubbing my back. “Is it wrong that I’m crying because of him?” I faced Nikki, helpless.

Nikki shook her head and smiled. “I guess not. After all, your relationship with him was perfect.”

“But Nikki, it’s been two years. Don’t you think it’s unfair for Greyson?

“Why would it be unfair for Greyson? Don’t tell me you still love Keaton?” Nikki eyes widen.

“No! Niks, that’s impossible. When we decided to end everything…”

“You. When you decided to end everything.” Nikki corrected me.

I sighed. “Fine. Me. When I decided to end everything I told myself I’ll forget him. And, I did it. Now, I’m in love with Greyson.” I explained.

“Then why did you cry?”

“As what you said earlier, our relationship was perfect. But he left me. ”

“He didn’t. He told you to keep your relationship with him.”

“It’s impossible so I ended it.”

“Do you regret your decision?” Nikki asked me suspiciously.

“No. Never. If I didn’t do that, I wouldn’t be Greyson’s girlfriend. I wouldn’t be this happy.”

“But if you didn’t do that, I’m sure you’ll still be happy. Remember when we’re in high school and every single day was perfect for you?” I nodded. “That’s because Keaton never ran out of things that could possibly make you smile. I’m not trying to say that Greyson is the opposite of Keaton, okay? What I’m trying to tell you is, whatever decision you made you’ll still be happy. Learn to balance what you feel YN. You can’t be confused between Greyson and Keaton. You just can’t. What if one day Keaton shows up and tells you he still loves you? What would you do? Cry? No. Please YN. No. It would give him a reception that you’re not happy with Greyson. And, he’ll surely take you back. We know him very well YN.”

“Nikki, I’m not confusing my feelings right now, okay?”

“But you cried twice…”

“It’s just because…” I ran out of words and didn’t know what to say. Nikki confused the hell out of me. “Nikki, stop. I was just 14 back then and he was 15.”

“I’m not just telling you YN but when you lost your communication with Keaton, I didn’t. Once or twice a week, he’ll always text me to ask how you’re doing. Remember that night when you told me you got a new job and you were packing your things? After the cab drove off, he showed up and asked me where you are going. Of course, I told him you got a new job. He just nodded and smiled then he told me not to tell you he showed up. He still cares for you YN.”

“But why did you text me earlier that he’s back when you and Keaton are exchanging texts ever since I lost communication with him?”

“Well, the last time we saw each other was when he showed up to your apartment right after you go. And, I saw him earlier outside the restaurant on where we work.”

“Did he see you?”

“No. I was so shocked that what I did was to hide in the staff’s room. And, he looked hot by the way.” She giggled.

I rolled my eyes heavenwards. “Nikki!”

“Ooops. Sorry.” She gave me a peace sign and stuck her tongue out. Then Nikki’s ringing tone was heard. “That’s mine!” She stood up and went to her makeup table. She faced me looking bothered. I gave her a ‘what’ look. What she answered made my heart stop.

“It’s Keaton.”

*GREYSON*

“Greyson. Watch E! News. Now.” Troy’s scary voice came up through the speakers of my phone. I immediately got up from my bed; the phone still pressed on my ears and switched the television on.

“Is Greyson Chance cheating on her girlfriend? Pictures of the 18 year old teen singing sensation are making a fuss over the social networking sites. He was seen going out of the studio with a girl who is definitely not her girlfriend just tonight. The girl was reported to be Lauren Westphalen, Greyson’s ex-girlfriend. As we all remember, the teen sensation got into a car accident which made him lost in the eyes of the public for a week. After this incident, her girlfriend was always by her side. They were seen on the restaurant where YN works. They were seen on the same studio too. But, is it all over? Did [insert couple name here] really part ways? What is the meaning of the pictures? Stay tune here in E! News for the latest update. Back to you Ryan.”

“Oh, shit!” I just stared at the television, my mouth agape.

~*~

A/N: Feel free to criticize.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 903 39
"The Heart Remembers What The Mind Forgets" This is pure fan fiction and it's been a while since I wrote a story so please pardon some errors. Englis...
35.6K 1.1K 31
"I love you," Johnny murmured, clutching my wrist to the point I could not pull away no matter how much I tried. "Stop it," I snapped, "Stop saying...
23.8K 1.2K 19
Will the heart won't forget even if you have amnesia? [Nayeon, Mina x Female Reader]
52.5K 2K 17
Is it true that the heart remembers what the mind forgets?