The Rich Girl's Crush

By Sidneetography

[SIDNEET FANFICTION]๐ŸŽ‰ --OFICIALLY COMPLETED!-- Avneet-- I look out my window, it's still dawn... and I see h... More

Character Sketch!
Chapter 1-VOGUE...
Chapter2- The Nightlock
Chapter3- Guilty?
Chapter4- Sana Zubair...
Chapter5- Feelings?
Chapter6- FUN! Until...
Chapter7- The Model Newbie!
Chapter8- Nightmares with him...
Chapter9- 'Home'?
Chapter10- Dance...
Chapter11- Sleepover at my place!
Chapter12- You're my brother!
Chapter13- Tell him...
Chapter14- Choose.
3 Months Time Skip
Chapter15- Reemi๐Ÿ˜ธ
Chapter16- I'm sorry.
Chapter17- Girls night out
Chapter18- Boys night out
Chapter 19- Owl Post
Chapter20- Never have I ever...
Chapter 21- A perfect Voice note
Chapter22- Pitter Patter
Chapter23- Do you Like Siddharth?
Chapter24- I won't let you down
Chapter 25- It's all your Fault!
Chapter26- Will not hesitate!
Chapter27- Too harsh?
Chapter28- Drama Queen!
Chapter 29- Think about it!
Chapter30- The Plan
Chapter31- Few hearts one soul
Chapter 32- Neon Glow stick
Chapter 33- Don't drown
Chapter 34- Approved of him.
Chapter 35- Damn my Zodiac!
Chapter 36- We're done! Story Finish.
Chapter 37- Don't leave me.
Chapter38- The screams
Chapter39- He's Innocent.
Chapter40- Last Wish
Chapter41- Hope
Chapter42- Rising Flames
Chapter43- You Need help
Chapter44- Ventilators
Chapter45- Sana Again
Chapter46- Leaving behind
Chapter47- Peruvian Prince
Chapter48- A Happy Anniversary
Chapter49- Sacrifising Happiness
Chapter50- Accidental Death
Chapter51- Mutual Relationship
Chapter52- Sounds Familiar
Chapter53- BIG problem
Chapter54- Throbbing Pain
Chapter55- One Condition
Chapter56- Project: How to fake your brother's death.
Chapter57- Unlikely Coincidence
Chapter58- I'm Stronger!
Chapter59- Heartbreak
Chapter60- One Date
Chapter61- Living a Dream
Chapter62- Hot Chocolate
Chapter63- Destroy You.
Chapter64- New Mission
Chapter65- Unknown and awkward feeling of utter rejection
Chapter66- Give up on her
Chapter67- It's all a little dรฉjร  vu
Chapter68- Holy McFlurries!
Chapter69- And the plot thickens
Chapter70- This cat is an EVIL CAT!
Chapter 72- This Fricking Formal Announcement
Chapter73- Just a lotta Finding out
Chapter74- I'll be lonely forever
Chapter75- Not too Complex, but Not too Simple
Chapter76- Jannat's Infamous Diary Entries
Chapter 77- Epilogue, Sequel, 'The End' whatever you'd like to call it...
Chapter 78- Siddharth Nigam's Master-chef Omelette recipe!

Chapter71- I love Sana

1.5K 171 104
By Sidneetography

Sid POV

-- I stand at the door of our old Penthouse, hesitating for a second before ringing the doorbell. I stand there for a moment before Abhi opens the door, engulfing me in a hug.

Abhi: Be happy while it lasts brother, cuz after this I'm bound to beat the living shit outta you!

Sid: I know!

(Faisu runs up to us and hugs the two of us.)

Faisu: After all these years! We're together again. All of us! (Tears naturally gush out all three of our eyes)

"Well now if your little bromance session is over then perhaps someone could show some love to me too!"

The voice so familiar almost makes me melt. Abhi and Faisu let go of me and I gaze down the corridor to the girl standing there, her soft flue eyes bearing into my hazel ones.

Sana Zubair!

I run up to her and engulf her in a hug, and she hugs back.

Sid: You came back!

Sana: of course I came back, dumbegg! It's not like I was gonna leave forever!

I kiss her on the forehead and hug her once more. That's when I notice her standing there, staring at the two of us. Her eyes are laden with tears which slowly roll down her cheeks.

Avneet Kaur.

Avu: (Choking up her words) I thought you loved me!.

And the dream fades away.--

I sit up on the bed, as reality hits me, I'm still in Dubai. And my emotions plunge into some deep hole of sadness.

Faisu and Abhi are still miles away. Sana is nowhere close to returning. And poor Avneet...she's liked me for so long.

But I love Sana. I always have and always will.

A tear manages to find its way down the corner of my eye before I wipe it away and pick up my phone.

December the 20th.

Avneet is probably one of the next girls I know. She's kind, funny, caring... She deserves so much more than someone as messed up as me.

And I won't let her drown back into the same dark hole lonely hole that she just swam out of.

I've decided, I'm gonna send Avneet and Jannat back to Mumbai.

And I'll make sure they leave before Christmas.

This calls for a meeting!--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4:24am

(Everyone in Bon Bros original association in the center room of Siddharth's office, half of them half-asleep)

(Tapping on the vine glass to get everyone's attention)

Sid: RISE AND SHINE PEOPLE!

Ashi: UGH! You couldn't call us earlier than 4 fricking 30 in the morning for a meeting!

Adnaan: She's right! Even my mom didn't wake me up this early during my boards!

Rohit: And why would she?! Afterall, what hope did she have in you!?. (Shadan and Ashi mock laughing at Adnaan who just rolls his eyes)

Hasnain: (90 percent asleep) Get to the point.

Rohit: right... I have made a decision. I'm gonna break the collaboration with Mehra Production Studios.

(Everyone snaps)

Ashi: What! But-

Rohit: Yes Ashi. I wanna send Jannat and Avneet back to Mumbai.

Hasnain: But why? We're doing great. And the girl loves you!

Rohit: But I don't love her.

Ashi: YES you do Siddharth! We can see it in your dumb hazel eyes!

Rohit: First of all, My eyes are NOT dumb. And second, there's no changing my mind. Everyone Dismissed!

Ashi: no Siddharth I won't let you do it!

Rohit: Well unfortunately Ashi, this is my company. I can do whatever I want!

Ashi: (very annoyed) NO YOU cant brother! What the hell has happened to you! Just a few days ago you wanted to tell Avneet the truth, and now you want her to go far far away!

Rohit: (rolling his eyes) yes. There is no use in Avneet knowing any part of the truth anyway... it's just going to hurt her more.

Ashi: No it won't!

Rohit: Yes it will. And besides, even as Siddharth, I never really loved Avneet. She was just a friend.

Ashi: but-

Rohit: But nothing. Go get some more sleep Ashi. I've made up my mind and you're no one to change it.

Ashi: I am your older sister!

Rohit: exactly. Older sister, not Mother! Now shoo!

Ashi: Ugh! I hate you Siddharth Nigam! And I definitely do not approve of your dumbass decision!

Riyaz and Raghav: (Walking into the room after Ashi stomps out of the room with the others)

Riyaz: Did we miss anything?

Rohit: (sighing) No nothing at all. You both are in fact so early that the others haven't even gotten here yet. So... why don't you just wait here for them.

Raghav: ok.

(and they kept waiting... but no one arrived)

--I walk back into my room, tucking myself into the covers. I'm supposed to be feeling content with my decision, but some part of me... just feels wrong.

After twitching and turning about 394 times I decide to quit sleeping.

I get up, it's around 5:28am and I decide to head to the gym.--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avu POV

I jump out of bed and rush to the bathroom.

Only 2 hours! I have to exercise, eat, say hi to everyone, all in only 2 hours!!

I hop into the shower and let the water run over me (I used soap and all) for 2 split seconds before hopping back out and putting on my shorts clothes.

Only 1 hour 45 minutes left!

I dry my hair and that's when the window catches my attention.

It's still dark outside!

What the hell?!

I walk out and pick up my phone, 5:34am! JANNAT! How dare you prank me!

I will DEFINITELY take revenge for this!

I walk out of the bathroom, only to find Jannat and Ashi laughing at me.--

Avu: Ugh fine! You both got me! You can stop acting like idiots now.

Jaan: First time you're up before sunrise in a good mood Avu! How does it feel?!

Ashi: Well... now that you are up this early... someone would definitely want your company at the gym!

Avu: (brightening up a bit) Rohit?

Ashi: yup.

--I run down the corridors to the gym, for the first time, actually hoping to find Rohit there.

Yup! And there he is, on the floor. Sleeping.

Wait... sleeping?!

I walk over and tap his shoulder. After a few more tries with no response I end up shaking him like crazy.--

Rohit: UGH Ashi! I already told you to leave me alone! My decision is already set and you're doing nothing to change it!

Avu: It's me! Not Ashi.

Rohit: (opening one eye then closing it) Oh Avu... hi.

Avu: What decision?

Rohit: u-um... nothing. Dont worry about it...

Avu: ANyway... what's up?

Rohit: nothing really... I just can't sleep.

Avu: (touching his forehead lightly) Is your fever better?

Rohit: yup, definitely.

Rohit: (holding Avu's hand) Hey Avu...?

Avu: (whispering) yeah.

Rohit: Why did you like Siddharth?

Avu: I don't know... It just happened.

Rohit: Do you still like him?

Avu: (Lying down on the ground facing him) yes...

Rohit: But he's- (not able to find the words)

Avu: dead, yes. But he's still there. In my thoughts, in my heart. And in my dreams.

Rohit: (squeezing Avu's hand, not letting go as he drowns into a deep sleep)

I wake up to the sunshine hitting my face, Avu's hand interlocked in mine and her eyes closed shut in deep sleep.

I brush a few stray hairs out of her face and shove then behind her ears. Some part of me wants her to stay with me here in Dubai. But she has to go. She has to!

I stare at her for another moment and then whisper at her, although I know she's still asleep, "I'm Sorry Avu."

Today I'll make a formal announcement and let everyone know about the collaboration break-up. I unwind her hand from mine and get up, leaving her there to sleep some more...

I walk back to the office and see Riyaz munching away at a cheese sandwich. I plop down next to him.

Rohit: Hey.

Riyaz: So... How's it going with you and Avneet?

Rohit: (sighing) I'm sending Avneet and Jannat back to Mumbai

Riyaz: (choking on his sandwich) WHAT?! What happened to our plan!

Rohit: I know... We were supposed to help Avu move on with her life, get her to leave Siddharth behind. Maybe even get her to like me... but now I think it's gonna be best if we abort the mission.

Riyaz: So we're just gonna throw the plan. I-I had to sacrifice my leg and my beautiful face for it!

Rohit: yes I know. Avneet probably has an iron -hard kick and that slap definitely hurt... And I totally owe you... but I think sending Avneet back would be the best. For all of us.

Riyaz: You're really going to let Avneet go?

Rohit: (jokingly) She's not my girlfriend. (then realizing it's not funny) She's not really my anything. Were just friends...

Riyaz: Why the sudden change of mind though?

Rohit: (letting out a tiny smile) I want to find someone. Someone who I lost a long time ago.

Riyaz: who?

Rohit: Sana.

Riyaz: (snickering) Avneet's cat is probably gonna leave with Avneet.

Rohit: (letting out a laugh) Not Avu's cat. Infact Avus cat is actually named after a girl named Sana Zubair... I used to love that girl.

Riyaz: Oooo. So that explains it!

Riyaz: (nodding) Did you already tell Avneet and Jaan?

Rohit: I will make a formal announcement this evening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaan POV

(7:46am)

Jaan: (In Panic searching the caffe) Where is Avneet?! (spotting Rohit on one of the tables talking to Raghav and Hasnain)

Rohit: Hi Jannat!

Jaan: Hey... Have you seen Avneet?

Rohit: Yup. She's probably sleeping in the gym.

Jaan: (her eyes widening) sleeping?!

--Avneet Kaur! You better not be sleeping!

I reach the gym to see Avu lying on the floor, drowned into deep sleep, Sana patting her face.

UGH Why does that stupid cat have to be everywhere?!

I walk up to Avu and shake her vigorously only to have her murmur at me, "Leave me Alone Rohit!"

Ohhh Of course this is all Rohit's fault! That stupid Siddharth Nigam and his stupid brothers! I wish I could feed them poison and throw them in a ditch!--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avu POV

(Rohit shaking Avu)

Rohit: (whispering) Avuu! Avu get up!

Avu: whaa. When since do you call me Avu?

Rohit: oh sorry... I meant Avneet. (Walking up to the sink and letting the water run through his hair)

Avu: (staring at him) n-no it's fine. You can call ne Avu.

(Rohit takes off his gym shirt and puts on a white shirt, giving Avu a glimpse of his well toned torso)

Rohit: ok! Now Avu, get up. (Giving her a hand and pulling her up)

Avu: (spotting Rohit's tattoo) Hey... why did you get your tattoos?

Rohit: I don't know. I guess they represent some memorable times of my life. Some are happy and some (reducing to a whisper) are not.

Avu: Hey... (whispering) when you said you liked me, a few weeks ago, did you really mean it?

Rohit: (smiling then cupping her cheek with one of his hands, pulling them close, then brushing some stray hairs out of her face, the contact making Avu's skin tingle)

Rohit: (his breath on her face) (whispering) Do you really want to know?

Avu: (whispering back) yes.

(The scene starts to blur, and Jannat's piercing voice shoots through Avu's skull)

Jaan: AVNEET FLIPPING KAUR If you don't wake up within the next 5 seconds I will call Aadaya!

Avu: (her eyes snapping open) No! (annoyed) Why would you wake me up!

Jaan: What no?! Now get up, you have shoot in 5 minutes!

Avu: shit! (picking up Sana and running through the corridors)

(bumping into someone)

Avu: sorry. OH IT'S YOU! Never mind, I'm NOT Sorry!

Riyaz: look Avu I am REALLY sorry for everything that I've done...

Avu: SHUT UP! I don't wanna hear another word from you! Leave me alone! (Staring to walk away)

Riyaz: oh and one more thing... Everyone is called to the dining hall-27 this afternoon at 12 sharp. Rohit has a VeRy formal announcement to make.

Avu: (rolls her eyes and walks off)

Avu:(running into set) I am so sorry I'm late!

Adnaan: Oh look who decided to show up.

Avu: Shut up! It's only 4minuites!

Adnaan: And 26 seconds!

Shadan: (bored) just get to work. We have a full packed timetable today.

Avu: fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vomment!

The end is nearing...

Winter Vacation is hereee! NACHOOO!

Oh wait. It only lasts a fricking week nvm :(

5 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS <3

Until I write again,

<--Sidneetography-->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 4.4K 29
adore to love and respect (someone) deeply. โ€ข a sumellika story โ€ข ยฉ flowerydreams-
13.2K 1.2K 35
A trip to Jaipur for their history project, this is what they thought. Little did they knew, the history project was going to bring the deads alive...
128K 10.9K 76
(unedited) 17th place in #wattpad Disclaimer: it's just a imaginary story don't take it seriously
6.5K 61 6
ยป all characters belong to Jennifer Lynn Barnes ยป each chapter is its own separate story unless otherwise indicated ยป requests open! ยปI try to uploa...