Morning Love. (George Weasley)

By mischief_managed0104

~"I am completely and utterly devoted to you." His eyes still on me, brushing more hair from my face and tuck... More

AUTHORSNOTE
INTRODUCTION
UNWANTED ENCOUNTERS
CONFESSIONS
GIVING GIFTS
PARTY PLANNING
IVE FOUND YOU
GOOD GIRL
THE MORNING AFTER
DETENTION
SECRETS
SHOTGUN KISSES
GETTING CAUGHT
A FAVOUR
DOUBLE DATE
OLD HABITS
BOYS NIGHT
TIPSY TWINS
ROOMMATES
PROVE IT
CAUGHT...AGAIN
MISCHIEF MANAGED
KEEPING QUIET
BUSINESS PLANS
FIRST DATE
JUST THE TWO OF US
FAMILY VISITS
CHRISTMAS EVE
THE LETTER G
KARAOKE
A LETTER
CIGARETTES
JEALOUSY
NEW YEAR
WEIRD JOURNEY
Hi guys!
STRESSED
TWO CAN PLAY
TRUTHORDARE
TRUTH SERUM
MORNING FROST
YOUR GEORGE
MAGIC NUMBER
ALARM CLOCK
NO RETURNS
YOU HAVE ME
I NEED A DRINK
ON THE EDGE
THE BIG GUNS
DREAM OF ME
BELIEVE IT WEASLEY
DELICATE
BOOM
K A R M A
MADE MY POINT
COURTYARD CONFESSIONS
DEVOTION
DEVASTATION
CARELESS MISTAKE
STUDYING
ONE MORE TIME
SMARTY PANTS
ATTENTION
INEVITABLE
LAY IT ON ME
15 MINUTES
DREAMS
EXTRAORDINARY

A CUTE MOMENT

12.4K 269 641
By mischief_managed0104

George's POV

It's been six days since I told Arabella I loved her. And these six days have been amazing.

On Christmas night, after we confessed we loved one another, Belle and I ended up sat on top of the hill behind the house and we spoke for hours. Yeah it was absolutely fucking freezing but we didn't seem to care.

We even ended up going upstairs to wake Fred up, which he wasn't too pleased with at first, but he soon got up and joined us outside. We got wrapped up in blankets this time and took out some leftover snacks. We spoke until the sun came up, Arabella almost completely asleep against my shoulder as Fred and I watched the winter sun rise.

These were the moments I lived for, with my brother and Arabella.

The days to come were mainly spent with the two of them also, as well as the rest of the family. We played a lot of board games, took a family trip to Diagon Alley, baked cookies and of course sang some more songs on the karaoke machine.

I didn't think I could adore Arabella anymore than I already did, but ever since Christmas night, I found myself wanted to be with her 24/7. Whenever she went off to go chat in the girls room or go for a walk with Hermione I couldn't help but miss her; she was on my mind constantly.

It's like I was obsessed with her, wanting to be close to her all the time.

Which brings us to New Years Eve. It was around 4pm, and we had spent most of the day setting up the huge tent and all the tables and chairs outside for the party. Fred and I hung up some fairly lights around it all whilst everyone else decorated the inside. Once we were finally done it looked pretty amazing, and everyone was very excited for the night.

Arabella had headed off to the shower, leaving Fred and I in the room alone to discuss the night to come.

"Fred." I mumbled, placing my clean washing into my drawer which Arabella had so kindly folded.

"Mhm." He hummed, using is wand to organise a scattered pile of papers on the desk.

"What if Diggory does try something with Arabella tonight?"

"We won't let him."

"But what if he does?"

"Then we'll kill him." Fred smirked whilst winking jokingly, causing me to chuckle.

I know Belle would go crazy if I created any bother tonight; I knew she didn't want to cause trouble. But regardless, if I saw Cedric anywhere near her tonight, I wouldn't hesitate to tell him what's what. And I knew Fred would have my back.

"I'm going to go shower." I spoke, heading off to the door.

"But Arabella's still in there."

"I know." I winked, Fred shaking his head with a laugh before I slipped off to the bathroom.

I reached the bathroom door, hearing the water and a mumbled humming coming from Belle. Her voice sounded so angelic; it was faint but sounded so effortless.

I discretely opened the door, not wanting to startle her. The mirror was fogged over and the hot steam filled the room. I looked over to the shower, seeing Belle with her back to me, water droplets sliding down her bare back and she massaged her scalp.

"Can I join?" I spoke quietly, hoping not to frighten her.

She jumped slightly, spinning her head around but immediately relaxing when she realised it was only me. A small smile crept on her face as she ran her hands through her wet hair before nodding timidly.

I undressed quietly, keeping my eyes on her as she continued to massage the shampoo into her long hair. Once I was completely naked, I stepped into the shower alongside Arabella.

She stepped away from the running water, allowing me to stand underneath it and let the hot water run down my body. Belle reached for the soap, using it on my back and rubbing her hands across the muscles on my body.

I hummed in approval, running my hands through my now wet hair as she continued to wash my body with her dainty hands. I then turned her around to face the water, assisting her with washing the shampoo from her hair.

We remained in a comfortable silence, our hands roaming each others bodies under the hot water, leaving lingering kisses on one another. Once she had rinsed the conditioner from her hair and I had finished washing my own hair, Arabella leaned against the shower wall, the water falling onto her silky skin.

She gazed up at me with an innocent smile, allowing me to take in every inch of her soaking wet body. Every time she let me see her like this felt like the first time; I had never seen anyone as breath-taking as her.

I came closer to her, leaning my hands at either side of her head and lowering myself slightly to come face to face with her. The water trickled down the sides of my face as I formed a lazy smile, leaning in to plant a singular kiss on her lips.

"You better be on your best behaviour tonight, Weasley." She sassed playfully, attempting a stern look.

"Aren't I always?" I smirked, causing Arabella to roll her eyes with a smile.

Before she could say anything back, I brought my mouth to hers again, this time leaving a more passionate kiss against her lips. She melted against me, wrapping her soft arms around my shoulders whilst I slinked my hands around her waist.

My hand crept down, grabbing handfuls of her behind as I felt her grin against my lips, quickly pulling away.

"Oi" she giggled, "None of that, come on we have to get out, your brother needs a shower too."

"Fuck him." I grinned.

"You want me to?" She raised her brow with a smirk, laughing as I nipped the skin of her thighs.

"I'm kidding," she giggled, "But seriously we need to get out."

"Okay, fine. I guess I can wait till later." I winked.

***********************************

Arabella's POV

It was now around 6pm, and after my cosy shower with George, I had left the boys to go get ready in the girls room.

After brushing and using the drying charm on my hair, Hermione helped my style it. We decided to not change it too much, only tidying up the waves in my hair and pinning half of it back, letting a few strands fall in front of my face.

Then, after helping Ginny with her makeup, I did my own. I kept it pretty natural, adding some brown and gold shadow to my eyes and a nude colour to my lips.

I was touching up my hair as Hermione and Ginny changed into their dresses. Ginny's dress was a pretty lavender colour, the material tighter around her chest but floating out around her hips. Hermione's dress was a gorgeous deep red, and the tight fabric hugged her body perfectly.

"Do you reckon I could just wear your white flats instead of those heels?" Ginny asked as she flattened her dress down in the mirror, "No offence Belle, but your brother isn't the tallest and I don't particularly want to make myself any taller."

Hermione tried to contain her laughter as I nodded with a chuckle, "Course you can, just go to George and Fred's room and go look in my trunk, they should be there."

"Brilliant, thank you." She smiled before heading out the room.

As Ginny shut the door, I noticed Hermione eyeing herself anxiously in the mirror, turning around to look at all angles of her dress.

"Is that really what this looks like from the back?" She whined, her arms smoothing down her behind.

"Shut up, you look unbelievably hot." I encouraged, smiley widely as I reached for my own dress which was hung on the door.

"Do you think Ron will like it?"

"Fuck him, I like it. Let him know he's got some competition for who gets to be your New Years kiss tonight." I winked playfully, Hermione's face flushing pink as she giggled.

I took off my robe, revealing my white underwear before putting on my gorgeous dress which Hermione had gifted me at Christmas. The satin material slipped over my body and sat on my thigh, fitting my perfectly.

"Wow Arabella." Hermione spoke in awe, smiling at me as I went to look in the mirror.

My lips parted slightly, shocked at how wonderful the dress looked. The blue colour looked even more beautiful now with my gold jewellery complimenting it. I ran my hands down my sides, sighing in satisfaction before grinning to Hermione in the mirror.

"Thank you again 'mione. This dress is gorgeous."

She responded with a nod, shuffling off to find her black heels as I bent down to put on my nude ones. I fiddled with the straps at my ankles as I heard the door open. I turned my head up to see George enter, Fred behind him.

"Hello ladies." They spoke in unison, both looking incredibly handsome in their suits. They wore some tight dress pants with a button up shirt and tie, their suit jackets un buttoned to look less fitted to their muscular bodies.

"Hi boys." I smiled, standing up straight as George's eyes caught mine.

I watched his mouth fall open slightly, his eyes widening as he gazed at me, soon letting his eyes wander down my body to get a good look at my dress.

"Fucking hell." He muttered, looking me up and down once more before clearing his throat.

"I think what my brother meant to say was, you look beautiful Belle. As do you Hermione." Fred charmed, giving Hermione a cheeky wink as she mumbled a quiet 'thank you'.

"She looks more than beautiful," George began, walking closer to stand behind me.

"She looks absolutely. Positively. Astonishingly. Gorgeous!" He boasted playfully, planting sloppy kisses against my shoulders and neck after each word.

I threw my hand back with laughter, feeling George's arms slinked around the front of my waist as he continued to peck my exposed skin.

I heard a 'click' noise, George and I composing our giggles to realise Hermione had picked up her camera to take a photo.

"I thought it was a cute moment." She shrugged with a small smile, pulling the polaroid picture from the camera and fanning it in her hand for a few moments.

Fred headed over, retrieving the picture from Hermione's fingertips and looking at it with a small smile. "Awww, look how cute my best friends are." He cooed, pouting playfully before showing George and I.

With the picture almost fully developed, I grinned at the candid of George and I, his head down in my neck and his arms wrapped tight around me. The more I looked at it, the more I was glad Hermione had taken it. We both looked so happy.

"Right come on then, mum said she wants us all downstairs for photos." Fred sighed, clapping his hands together before leading us out the room with Hermione.

I placed the picture on Ginny's desk as George and I walked behind the two of them, his hand coming to squeeze around my waist as he leant down to speak into my ear.

"I cannot wait to take this off of you later." His low voice whispered against my skin. I felt him smirk before he pulled away, smiling to himself as we walked.

I bit back a grin, feeling a flutter in my stomach as he moved his hand from my waist to my back to allow support as we headed down the stairs. Now with George's word replaying in the back of my mind, I was even more excited for the night ahead.

It was sure to be full of surprises.

******************************
Hi everyone! Its currently 2am and I'm kind of drunk but heres a quick update. I'm hoping to get another update out before Christmas so stay tuned.

Thank you so much for all your support on the book so far, even thought I haven't been the best with updates lately... I appreciate you all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 513 24
You are a slytherin...well for your first 5 years at Hogwarts at least...a love story between you and Ron Weasley! Some drama goes down between you...
10.6K 88 29
Y/n- your name L/n- last name N/n- nickname None of these characters belong to me, they belong to J.K Rowling. Some of this stuff doesn't totally...
253K 4.9K 31
*** Arabella is a transfer student from Beauxbatons after she pulled a dangerous prank that got her expelled. She came to Hogwarts searching for new...
940 53 47
Title: SECRETS Main Character: Lyla Eleanor Lupin Love story: FRED WEASLEY X OC READER Plot: Lyla Lupin, Remus's daughter, finally receives her lette...