Colliding with the unexpected

Da wolfandphoenix

One night, when Fiona and Amanda were watching the hobbit. They are sucked into the universe. Follow them as... Altro

A small intro
Colliding with worlds
Where are we?
The party of 16
Thorin Oakinshield
I see fire...
Puppy dog eyes work on Thorin!
Screams in the night
The trolls
A moment with Kili....
The cave and Radagast
The chase is on
Mysteries revealed
Their one and only....
Narsil
Thoughts of home...
Kili I Can't
Its too much Thorin...
Thunder battles
You don't have a home.
A fighter!
Climbing Trees
Arrows and Swords
Death and Life
The bear
Song of Durin
Gates of Mirkwood
Enchanted waters
King Thranduil
Languages
Captured
Escape to laketown
A stolen kiss
Death warnings
Orcs and Dragons
Dragon fire
The Lake will Shine and Burn
You Are No King Of Mine!
Love, lust and flame
A terrifying prediction
Creepers in the night
Betrayed
war part one
War part two
War part three azog show down
Sacrafice
A price to pay
The gift of life
The spirits within middle earth
White and purple
My Angel, My Queen
To Us
A Gift Of Love
The ending
A note of thanks
Phoenix sequel!
Wolfs sequeal!
New book!
A/N

Harsh words...

1.7K 50 4
Da wolfandphoenix

The next day, the sky's were cloudy but the company pressed on, until it began to rain very hard and everyone was soaked to the bone, including poor Kiba who had retreated from Fiona's arms into Thorins large jacket which caught him by surprise, but he let the cub climb into his inside pocket and sleep.

"Ugh! Stupid fecking rain" Amanda grumbled into Kilis chest. He had forced her to sit in front so he could give her coverage from the rain "it'll go away soon" he said

"It better" she growled as Dori began to complain to Gandalf about the rain. Fiona was getting annoyed at him and snapped her head towards him.

"It's raining Dori and it will continue to rain as such! You can't control Mother Nature!" Fiona snapped at him, putting the dwarf in his place.

"Quite right Fiona! If you wish for the rain to stop you can find yourself another wizard" Gandalf grumbled, not overly fond of the rain himself.

"Are there any other wizards?" Bilbo asked.

"Sure there are Bilbo! There's five" Amanda said.

"Hmmm you've done your research my dear. Can you name them all?" Gandalf asked with a smile.

"Well there's Saruman the white" Amanda began

"You, Gandalf the grey" Fiona piped up.

"The two blues aaaaaand Radagast the brown!" Amanda finished. Gandalf looked at them impressed "very good" he chuckled.

"Is Radagast a great wizard? Or is he more like you?" Bilbo asked. Gandalf looked offended at the question making Fiona and Amanda snicker slightly as he began to explain who Radagast was and how he preferred animals for company...

The rain finally let up and the group was able to stop for camp. "Fili, Kili, look after the ponies! Make sure you stay with them" Thorin ordered as he got off his pony. "Gloin...get a fire going" he said as he made his way to the burned down house. But he stopped upon feeling something squirm in his pocket, and peeked in to find Kiba looking up at him.

"I forgot you were in there" he mumbled. Kiba let out a small yap and tumbled out of the pocket, running straight back to Fiona who caught him in her arms.

Gandalf was inspecting the burned down house. "A farmer and his family used to live here" Gandalf mumbled in worry. Amanda appeared behind him "it's fresh...this happened only a day ago" she mumbled, running a hand over the charred wood "still warm..." She mumbled. She shook her head, finding it strange she could figure that out so quickly.

"You are indeed correct Amanda. I think it's best we move on!" He called to Thorin

"We could make for the hidden valley" he continued

"I told you, I will not go near that place" Thorin growled as he approached Gandalf.

"Why not? The elves could help us! Give us shelter, food, rest, advice!" Gandalf said trying to reason with the stubborn dwarf.

"I do not need their advice." Thorin argued

"We have a map that we cannot read. Lord Elrond could help us." Gandalf sighed. Thorin glared at the old wizard

"Help?, A dragon attacks Erebor. What help came from the Elves? Orcs plunder Moria......desecrate our sacred halls.The Elves looked on and did nothing and you ask me to seek out the very people who betrayed my grandfather. Who betrayed my father.

"You are neither of them. I did not give you that map and key for you to hold onto the past." Gandalf tried to persuade but Thorin gave him a look of warning "I did not know that they were yours to keep. We stay here and that's that" he said ending the discussion.

Gandalf was silent, before he set off in rage

"Gandalf? Everything alright?" Bilbo asked as Gandalf stormed off "where you going?" He asked further

"To seek the company of the only one who has sense here besides Amanada and Fiona!" He growled

"And who is that?" Fiona asked.

"Myself miss Fiona! I've had enough dwarves for one day!" He mumbled under his breath. Thorin rolled his eyes and barked at Bombur to start making dinner.

Amanda turned with a glare that could kill towards Thorin and Fiona knew instantly there was going to be trouble "Amanda calm down now!" She said trying to reason with her.

"Too late for that! OI! Asshole!" She yelled to Thorin. Thorin turned to her with a heated glare "what was that?!" He growled

"Asshole! Why did you have to piss him off!? For all we know he won't come back! Why can't you just NOT be stubborn and listen to him!?" She yelled

"You heard what I said! I will not be going near the elves! You do not know how they truly are! Traitors!" He yelled

"Not all of them are you know!" Amanda snapped back.

For a few minutes they argued back and fourth loudly. Fiona and Kiba sat together, moving their heads back and fourth to whoever is yelling until Amanda finally let out a frustrated growl and stormed off into the woods to find Fili and Kili.

Fiona and Kiba looked at each other "I'm getting the vibe that they are going to argue a lot..." She mumbled.

Kiba barked in agreement.

She sighed and stood up "Umm sorry about Amanda Thorin, she was only....." Thorin shot a glare at her, making her flinch "don't you start as well woman. I don't need two foolish girls at my neck for this" he growled.

A jab of hurt shot through Fiona's heart, so she hung her head down "sorry...I only wanted to help" she said softly. She walked away before Thorin could stop her. He ran a hand over his face "dam it, I shouldn't have said that" he mumbled, immediately feeling bad for hurting her feelings. He looked at Kiba who was glaring at him "what are you looking at!" He growled. Kiba snapped at his hand and ran off to find it's master.

"Ouch did ye have tae upset her Thorin, she meant no harm" Bofur said in disappointment.

"I didn't mean it. I was angry" he mumbled looking off into the forest. He knew she was going to Fili, Kili and Amanda so he wasn't too worried.

He just hoped Fiona would forgive him....

(With Amanda and Fiona)

"Wow that is harsh. No wonder you dislike him..." Fili said once Amanda explained what happened. Fiona had dropped in not long after her and was awfully upset. This made Amanda more angry as she paced "stupid, stubborn, pig headed git! He's lucky I'm not going to throttle him!" She growled.

Kili finally stood up and halted her by the shoulders "Amanda you need to calm down" he said seriously

"How can I be calm when your uncle is being a wretched oaf! First he angers Gandalf, has a go at me and then upsets my best friend! Nooooo I can't be calm I...."

Kili silenced her by slapping his hand over her mouth "Amanda seriously you have to calm down. Don't let him get to you, he's just an old grump, and I'm sure he didn't mean to upset Fiona, he was just in a foul mood" he said. He looked deep into her brown eyes and could have sworn he saw flicks of fire dance in them. He shook it off, believing his mind was playing tricks on him.

Amanda sighed in defeat, heeding Kilis words and calmed down. Once Kili was sure she was calm he removed his hand from her lips and rubbed her arm "there we go" he said softly. Amanda smiled shyly and thanked him.

"Hey! Sunshine!. Didn't we have 16 ponies?" Fiona suddenly asked. Fili turned his head towards the ponies and counted "oh mahal not now" he mumbled standing up. The four stayed silent with worry as Bilbo arrived, somehow skillfully carrying four bowls of hot stew. He expected the small group to take them but they did not move "what's wrong?" He asked

"Fili and Kili eyre supposed to be watching the ponies" Amanda began

"Only there's a little problem" Fili said

"We had 16...now there's 14" Fiona finished. Bilbos eyes widened as they searched around the area "Daisy and Bungo are missing" Kili informed them

"Shouldn't we tell Thorin?" Bilbo asked fearfully

"Errrrm no let's not worry him. We thought as our official burglar, you'd want to look into it" Fili said.

As they spoke Fiona could smell something horrid. Something like rotten eggs and death. She scrunched up her nose and looked at Kiba who was the same "you smell it too boy?" She asked

"Smell what?" Amanda asked.

"So I'm the only one? Weird. There's a stench like death over in that direction" Fiona told her,pointing towards a light. Amanda's eyes widened "ooooh crap I think this is the troll scene" she said. They noticed Fili tend Kili had gone,and Bilbo was heading to the Trolls.

Fiona's eyes widened "oh crap! We have to help!" She said. Amanda pulled her back before she could run off "no! You stay and watch the ponies!" She said

"Now way I'm coming!" Fiona argued

"Your staying! I'm only trying to protect you!"

"I can protect myself! I'm coming!"

Amanda and Fiona glared at each other until without warning Amanda had shoved her up against the tree and had tied her up with some nearby rope. Fiona looked at her with her moth open "hey! Let me go!" She growled as she struggled

"I'm sorry Fiona but these guys are dangerous, I can't let you get hurt" Amanda said apologetically before running off towards the light.

"Ugh! I'm so sick of this!" Fiona growled, tugging at the ropes. Kiba attempted to jump up to naw the ropes but alas he was too small. He whimpered, thinking he disappointed his master.

"Kiba it's ok, I'll get out of this!....somehow.....AMANDA IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" She screamed...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

135K 3.3K 70
On a rainy night, Emeryn seeks out Thorin Oakenshield at the Prancing Pony. Having been sent by Gandalf himself, she convinces the Prince to reclaim...
14.7K 405 7
Bre was sucked out of our world into the world of hobbits, dwarves, evles, and wizards. Almost immediately, Kili and Fili began to flirt with Bre. An...
90 12 12
When Thorin Oakenshield and his band of dwarves embark upon a dangerous quest to reclaim their home from Smaug Gandalf suggests 2 unlikely accomplice...
4.9K 98 18
When Kaya's asked by Gandalf to join the company of Thorin Oakinshield as their scout to help them reclaim their home. She hesitates at first but agr...