Be Mine | Lee Minho

By minjiiisung

[complete] "Then he shouldn't have kissed me. Boys should kiss girls that they like, not just anyone they wan... More

Characters.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
Author's note + new book!
Editing!!

8.

12K 400 557
By minjiiisung

Ellas pov:

"Ya! Wheres my sister!?" I heard a voice.

I woke up with a slight headache. I fluttered my eyes opened as the sunlight hit directly my face from the small gap between the curtains, making me groan. The bed was really soft and comfortable which made me want to keep sleeping, but then I heard voices again.

"She's here. Goodness, chill, won't you?" I heard someone else's voice and noticed the door open.

"Ella? Are you okay? Wake up!" Seungmin entered the room.

"Gosh, my head." I mumbled and held my head with my hand as I sat up, "Good morning to you too, dumbass." I said annoyedly while stretching my arms.

"Dumbass? Do you even realize you are not in your own room?" He raised a brow.

"Yeah. No idea how I got here to be honest, but I'm pretty sure it's because you left me alone somewhere." I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"You- Just get downstairs for breakfast." Seungmin scoffed and walked out of the room.

I got up and walked to the bathroom inside the room to wash my face and make myself look presentable. After I washed my face and brushed my hair I made my way downstairs and walked inside the kitchen to see eight boys sitting and eating.

"Good morning." I said shyly.

"Morning! Come sit, I made breakfast for everyone." Chan smiled at me.

I walked and sat between my brother and Jeongin.

"Hey." Jeongin whispered.

"You okay?" I whispered back.

"Can you just shut up and eat?" Seungmin glared at me.

Jeongin stuffed his mouth with food right away while I rolled my eyes and got some pancakes on my plate. The boys kept talking about the party and school opening in a few days during breakfast. Only me, Jeongin, Seungmin, and Hyunjin kept quiet. I noticed Minho occasionally glancing at me, but I didn't know why so I ignored it.

After breakfast, everyone went to do their own thing, some watching Tv, some chatting, Jeonging helped Chan clean up the kitchen while getting lectured about drinking.

I was sitting in the living room with the other boys, listening to their conversation. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder making me jump slightly.

"Can I talk to you?" I turned around to see Hyunjin.

"I- uhm..yeah." I got up and followed behind him.

Minhos pov:

I noticed Ella following Hyunjin out of the living room, so I got up to walk after them.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Seungmin asked.

"This is my house, can't I do whatever?" I looked at him.

"Just let him be, I don't know what's up with him today." Jisung said to Seungmin.

I walked out of the living room and followed the two upstairs. I walked up close to the room they were in and listened to their conversation from the little space between the half closed door.

'Wait, why do I even care?'

I heard Hyunjins voice which brought me out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry about yesterday." Hyunjin said.

"It's o-okay." Elle replied quietly.

"Listen, I was drunk and acted really rude after. I probably shouldn't have just kissed you the first time we met, but it happened and I'm sorry. Can I try to make it up to you?"

"W-what do you mean? I told you that I like you and you kissed me, now you are saying sorry?" Ella questioned.

"Technically, I figured it out, you didn't tell me." Hyunjin chuckled.

"Hyunjin." I entered the room.

"So can I make it up to you?" Hyunjin repeated, ignoring me.

"How?" Ella looked at him.

"Let me take you on a date." He smiled at her.

"Date??" I repeated after him, but neither one of them seemed to pay attention to me.

"We can start over as friends and see what happens." He said looking slightly awkward.

"S-sure." She blushed and smiled cutely.

'Is she stupid-'

"Will you guys acknowledge my presence or no?" I leaned on the doorframe.

"Yes, hyung. Thanks for trying to interrupt." Hyunjin looked at me with a bored expression.

I raised my brow and looked at Ella who still didn't seem to acknowledge my presence.

'I had to baby sit this girl yesterday to be treated like this? Unbelievable, Kim Ella.'

"Then maybe tonight at seven? I'll pick you up." Hyunjin looked at her again.

"Sounds good. I'll get going I guess." She smiled and waved at him while leaving the room.

'Did she just ignore me!?'

"Don't play with the girl." I sighed and shook my head.

"Who said I'm playing? I kinda like her." Hyunjin smirked and looked down.

"Hwang Hyunjin likes a girl? You've got to be kidding me." I chuckled.

"Why? Do you have a problem with that?" He got up and walked towards me.

"Oh no, not at all. Just don't forget to tell Seungmin about your sweet date." I grinned at him as he rolled his eyes and walked out of the room.

-

Ellas pov:

The car ride with Seungmin, Chan, and Jeongin was rather quiet. The two cousins seemed to notice the tension between Seungmin and I and stayed quiet.

Chan dropped us off at home and drove to his with Jeongin. We entered the house, still in silence, and as I was about to head up to my room Seungmin called me.

"Ella."

"What?" I looked at him.

"What's with Hyunjin?" He sighed.

"I like him." I sat on the couch in the living room.

Seungmin sighed again and sat beside me.

"Ella, let me tell you, he's not serious about relationships. And you realize you met him yesterday, right? And on top of that you kisse-"

"He kissed me." I cut him off.

"Even better." Seungmin shook his head in disappointment, "Listen, I don't want you to get hurt, so please think before you do something." He said and looked at me with concern.

My brother really cared for me and I knew it, but sometimes he cares too much. It's my life and I can make my own decisions.

"Minnie listen-"

"It's your decision, but don't make a stupid one. Hyunjin is a great guy when it comes to friendship, but please, stay away from him when it comes to love." He gave me a small smile.

I sighed and shook my head signaling that I understand what he said and started making my way to my room.

'How am I supposed to tell him I'm going on a date with Hyunjin tonight, even if its as friends..'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 7.6K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...
47.6K 1.4K 50
"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became an idol. All they...
64K 1.3K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...