heliophile , steve harrington...

بواسطة suchadingus

heliophile (n.) - one attracted or adapted to sunlight, lover of the sun start: june 2, 2020 end: ongoing • #... المزيد

dating steve would include
dating steve would include [2]
requests.!
→ spy
→ secret [1]
→ secret [2]
→ stranger
→ treat you better
→ almost is never enough
→ different
→ coke
→ switched [1]
→ switched [2]
→ switched [3]
→ love notes
→ lovebirds
→ such a baby
→ awkward
→ dandelions
→ heather [1]
→ heather [2]
→ beautiful
→ summer love [1]
→ summer love [2]
→ pretty obvious
→ fearless
→ dance with me
→ trust me
→ no taking back

→ you're not alone

5.9K 91 48
بواسطة suchadingus

Warnings: nervous steve ?? , a bit angst (family talk) , fluff
i miss el, max & steve ;((

this was supposed to be about el exposing y/n but ...
it got deep and i think a heart to heart talk would be great too
+ let's just say nancy & steve weren't together for this imagine

steve harrington x hopper!reader

"i would drop everything to marry your daughter."

it's a sunday, and your bestfriend steve, drove to your house, in attempt to help him study for the upcoming test. steve invited you first in their house, but your dad, hopper, didn't agree to it. not because he doesn't trust steve, but because he thinks it would be safer if you stayed at home with eleven while he is in his duty as the chief of hawkins.

"i'm not gonna remember all of this by tomorrow." steve pouted, lying down on his back to your bed as he stared up at you while you go through the flashcards you made for him. "come on, steve. i know you will. just..bring this with you," you grabbed his hand and gave him the flashcards. "and study them at your house when you get home." you smiled.

you heard the door open from outside, assuming it's el who was shopping with max at the mall. "el?" you called, before hearing the door from your bedroom to open slowly. "hi." the girl mumbled before her eyes averted to steve. "what's..steve doing here?" she asks as she walks towards you both. max then followed, and her eyebrows immediately jumped as she saw the two of you.

"looks like we interrupted something.." max stifled a laugh. "max!" you yelled as your face warmed up. "we were just studying for the test tomorrow." you answered calmly and el nodded slowly as max was still looking at you and steve. "okay."

el started to walk out but stopped as if she remembered something. "hey, y/n," she squinted her eyes at you. "i remember you telling me something about steve."

your eyes widened and your heart started beating fast. you tried remembering everything you had told el. you kept your eyes at the girl while steve turned his head to look at you. "w-what?" you asked nervously. "you told me you have a crush—"

"no!" you yelled, startling everyone in the room. el flinched while max formed an 'o' on her mouth. "no?" you can tell by the look on el's face that she was shocked and confused. "no." you said more calmly.

"but, friends don't lie."

"i'm not..lying." you broke eye contact from the girl. there was a few seconds of silence before you spoke again. "girls, can you please go outside for a minute? i'll talk to you guys later." you said as you placed your hands on their back, trying to make them go outside your room. as they finally got out, you shut the door and heard giggles from outside. you sighed before slowly turning to face steve—who has a smirk playing on his lips.

you caught his gaze, making you embarrassed even more. "no, harrington, i swear to god, i didn't say anything to el." he started to laugh, "so you're saying she's lying?"

"no—yes." you corrected yourself. he remained silent, staring at you, seemingly waiting for you to say something else. you let out a sigh, "i'm sorry." steve sat up, "sorry for what?" he asks, concern crossing his face.

you had the confidence to look at him in the eyes. "look, i like you. very much. okay? and i didn't mean to catch feelings for you," you averted your eyes from him to the bed. "i...you can ditch me if you want, i'm sorry because i just don't want to lose a friend and you're like, the most amazing person i've met. i've liked you since middle school and i'm pretty sure i'm in love with you." you looked back into his eyes and your eyes widened, your hand flew to cover your mouth, realizing you confessed your love and how much you admire him.

steve's eyebrows raised, shocked by what you just admitted but also looks like a blushing mess. "um..wow," steve mumbles, smiling as he blinks twice, still out of words to say. "you've liked me since middle school?" he questioned and you nodded slowly, putting your hand away from your face.

"god, this is so embarrassing." you shook your head. "no, don't be embarrassed." steve shifted his position to sit up and faced you. "y/n, you don't know how much i tried to be patient because i've been waiting for this to happen."

"what.. do you mean?"

"i'm in love with you too." he blurted out. you couldn't help but smile. "idiot." you pushed his arm lightly, unable to hide your flustered cheeks and contagious smile. you stared at his eyes and he stares at yours. there was silence. no other noise but your hearts beating for each other.

steve's hand grazed over your cheek, before leaning in for a kiss. but before he could even do it, "y/n?" a thick voice of a man called outside. realizing it was your dad, you planted a kiss on steve's cheek before standing up, reaching for the door and opening it.

"dad, hey." you greeted, not breaking the smile from earlier. he leaned forward to see steve who was pretending to read a book, before looking back at you. "what did i tell you about closing doors?"

"sorry, i'm used to it. i promise i would open it for three inches next time. and don't worry, nothing happened. we're studying since earlier. you could ask el and max about it." you pretty much stumbled on your words, though there's nothing to be nervous about.

"okay." he said suspiciously, dragging the 'y' at the end as he eyed steve—who, by the way, is nervous for some reason, and it is obvious by the book he's reading upside down.

"steve." your dad's voice was firm, loud enough for steve to hear clearly. "yes, sir?" the boy scrambled and stood up, dropping the book on your bed. "let's talk."

by that your stomach dropped, you knew that you and steve have mutual feelings for each other, but haven't really confirmed that you're official yet. what if dad does the same to steve on what he did to mike? what if he doesn't allow me to date steve? what if he wouldn't let me see steve again? you thought.

steve hesitantly walked towards the door, your dad giving his shoulder a pat. you gave steve a concerning look. as if your father can read your mind, "he'll be fine, y/n. i just wanna talk to him about stuff. go back to studying." you nodded and obeyed your father's command.

"so," hopper spoke as him and steve reached outside of the house, sitting on the steps in front of the door. saying steve was nervous is an understatement. hopper opened a can of beer and took a sip, "come on, kid. take a seat." steve anxiously sat beside him. "you like y/n?"

hopper looked towards the boy beside him, noticing his nervous state. "don't worry, kid. you're not in trouble. i just want to know your intentions for my daughter." he gave steve a light pat on his shoulder. "y-yeah. i like—i like y/n." steve stuttered as he nods. "hm." hopper nods slowly. "you don't have any reason to be worried about. i'm just here to say that if you're planning on dating my daughter, you're sure that you're going to marry her someday. don't just go playing around, understood?"

steve nodded, feeling relieved than earlier. "now tell me about your family." hopper told him.

steve let out a sigh, knowing that he didn't have much experience with his parents aside from arguing. "i don't really have a good relationship with them," he frowns. "they were never home. even if they were, they just straight up scold me or ignore me like i wasn't their child."

hopper remained quiet, thinking about how he managed to live with horrible parents. he knew about steve's actions in the first few months of high school, he knew everything since you would always come home and tell stories about him. hopper now knows why steve had been such a douche. it's because of his careless parents that didn't give a shit about him.

"you know, chief, i would drop everything to marry your daughter." words slipped out of steve's lips, turning hopper's attention to him.

"i'm not just saying this to impress you, but i really do love y/n." steve continued. "ever since high school, she pretty much changed my life. she made me realize that not everything has to be based on popularity and all. she made me realize that there are other people that cares about me. and she made me realize that people can change." he looks up on the sky, fighting the tears that were forming from his eyes.

"y/n was there when my..when my parents weren't. she supported me through everything. she listened to my family problems, my insecurities, everything. she never left my side." steve didn't notice the tears in his eyes until it dropped on his shoe. he quickly wiped his face with the back of his hand. "sorry." steve sniffles, chuckling lightly.

"no, it's fine, kid. i understand. sometimes i'm thinking if i was a good father for both jane and y/n, but when i saw how they treat you and mike, i know i've done good enough on raising them. you know, i lost my younger daughter, sara, when y/n was just ten years old. she cried for days, thinking she wouldn't be happy anymore. it broke my heart, seeing my daughter lose hope in happiness," hopper sets the can beside him and sighed.

"not until she met you. i saw how happy she'd become whenever i ask her about her day in school. not a single day she didn't mention you to me. she'd always say, "steve this, steve that.". y/n always loved you." hopper finished. steve gave him a warm smile, relieved, that the girl he always loved truly loves him on what he really is.

there was silence in the air, until you sniffled, catching their attention. they looked behind them, seeing you crying like a baby because of what you heard. "y/n?" your dad stood up, concerned. "yeah?" your voice breaks as you cried, smiling. "how long have you been here?" he asks, "..five minutes?" you laughed.

"you didn't have to embarrass me in front of steve, you know." you joked, chuckling as you wipe your wet cheeks. "well, at least you heard it all." hopper shrugged. he looked between you and steve, before leaving you two alone.

"so...dad exposed me." you laughed as you held steve's hands. "it's very sweet of you to tell stories about me." he mumbles. you just smiled, tears still flowing from your eyes. "y/n, you're beautiful but you're even more beautiful if you're not crying." steve chuckles as he pulled you for a hug.

your moment had been interrupted when the door flung open, revealing el and max—their faces lighting up when they saw you and steve together. you pulled away from steve, but remained on a side hug. el looked between you two, "just..friends?" she mumbles.

you let out a giggle, "more than friends." the girl smiled and glanced at max before looking back at you, "like.. max and lucas?" you nodded as you chuckle, "like max and lucas." you repeated. you pulled the girls into a hug with steve. soon, max left and el went back inside the house.

"so, y/n.." steve started, you looked at him, smiling. "what do you say, you and me, for a date?" he asks proudly as he shrugged his shoulders. you let out a laugh, "for real?"

"woah, where'd you got that confidence? this whole steve i'm talking to right now wasn't the one that was talking to my father earlier." you joked, motioning your hand to him. "hey! no need to call me out like that. i was just..scared." he pouted. "i know, but trust me dad's the nicest and coolest parent you could ever have." you smiled, you notice him frown, "hey, what's wrong?" you ask.

it felt like a wrench on your heart when you saw him hurt. he deserved to be loved like every other child, but his parents were just.. the worst.

steve told you everything about his parents, you knew they suck, what more if you were in his shoes. steve would occasionally make his way to the cabin at night, you sneaking out to avoid waking up your dad and el. you would visit a restaurant that is open for 24 hours, or stay inside his car if it's too late for you to go far from your house. he would tell you how his parents treat him, them telling him that he is a disappointment, stupid, and other words that you knew hurt.

"i wish my parents were like him." steve looked down to his shoes.

you didn't say anything, instead, you pulled him for a tight hug. you knew he needed that. he hugs you back and you felt the tears from your eyes to form again. you pulled away, your hand remained on his forearm. "listen, we all know your parents are shitty. but i want you to know that you're not alone, okay?" your hand travelled to his cheek, him leaning on it as he shut his eyes.

"..i'm here. the party. robin. my dad. joyce. everyone. don't ever forget that. you deserve to be loved like everyone else. and i love you, steve harrington." you finished. steve opens his brown dull eyes again, looking deeply on yours. "thank you." he mumbles, enough for you to give him a warm smile.

"i love you too, y/n hopper."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.7K 186 30
──⠀۪ ♡ ۫ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇: You never thought you'd find love until, you met him. Max mayfield, he was everything you wanted in a guy. 𝖬𝖺𝗅𝖾!𝖬𝖺�...
664 20 12
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader ❝ 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡...
1.7K 51 7
"You're meant to be my best friend, Mike. Are we even best friends anymore?" ✩-.. What if the events in season four went a bit differently? ..-✩ ✩...
1.3K 21 14
❛Always an angel, never a god ❜ {fem√oc × male^oc} Started: january 9, 2024 Ended:????