→ coke

This one is really short and I made this at 2am so if there are typos and errors I apologize 🤡

"Woah, easy babe. You really need to buy that much coke?" Steve asks me as I scooped an armful of canned coke and placed them in the shopping cart. "Yeah, why?" I questioned, not even looking at him.

"..And you're gonna drink them all." he stated correctly as I placed the last soda on the cart and finally faced him. "Yeah, why?" I smiled innocently, mimicking the tone of my voice just like earlier. He chuckles and nodded, "Okay.. That's enough, let's pay for these." he wraps his arm around my shoulder brought ourselves to the cashier.

As soon as we got out of the market I pulled one can from the bag and opened it, hearing the loud fizz that satisfies me everytime. We both hopped into his car and he drove off. I turned on the radio to ease down the boredom and 'Crazy for You' by Madonna started playing.

I rolled down the window, letting the wind brush my hair and sang along loudly, making the boy beside me chuckle. I turned my head to him and pointed at him everytime the chorus comes on.

While he taps on the steering wheel as the beat goes, I stole his sunglasses from covering his eyes and put it on mine, making me see his brown orbs that were fixed on the road then glancing at me every other second and his blushing face that made my smile grow wider.

The song finished and we arrived to Steve's place safely. We got out and I skipped to the house happily with the bag full of snacks on my hand, leaving Steve behind. I placed the canned sodas in the fridge as I hummed the song that was playing earlier.

I must've been that happy that I didn't even notice Steve walked up behind me until I felt arms was wrapped around my waist, placing a sweet kiss on my bare neck. I smiled at his action, before closing the fridge and turning around to face him.

I pecked his lips and put my arms over his shoulders, "Let's watch a movie, yeah?" I grinned, "Okay but can you atleast eat something other than coke?" he tilted his head which made me giggle.

"..I have m&m's." I pointed the bag where the chocolate is and blinked innocently, knowing he can't resist me making that innocent-like face.

He sighed in defeat and looked down then back to me, "You're lucky that I love you, you know that?" he chuckles softly and tucked my hair to ear. "I know." I mumbled cockily and smirked before grabbing the bag of m&m's and another canned coke, heading to the living room.

We spent time together watching movies and cuddling, and eventually we both fell asleep on each other's arms.