→ switched [2]

a/n: second part ! ❤️
sorry if it took so long, wifi problems istg its annoying
and i kinda lied, this is going to have another part (last one for sure !)

Monday. Man, I've never been this nervous about that day of the week except the time when I forgot to study for Mr. Kaminsky's test. On my way to the mall, wearing a stupid sailor uniform, I happen to bump into Steve. Looks like he's been into Scoops before me, since he already has an ice cream on his hand. "Hey, Y/n." he mumbles, smiling at me before biting on the cone. "Did you use my money to pay for that?" I half-joked, pointing on the cone.

"Uh, no, actually. Robin said you'll pay for it." he pressed my shoulders with his fingers slightly. I scoffed, "Why me?"

"Because you're 'my boyfriend', apparently." he shrugs as he made his way back to the shop, leaving me in the middle of the mall full of crowded people. "Wait up, dickwad!" I jogged my way to Steve, finally catching after him. "Fine, I'll pay for those. But don't you dare get free shit again and have me to pay it for you. It's not fair." I crossed my arms as we arrived inside the shop, sitting beside each other on an empty booth. "Fine, Daaad." he whines making me roll my eyes.

Seconds after, I heard Robin calling Steve's name, meaning I have to go leave Steve on the booth. I stood up and went by the counter not knowing Steve followed me, when suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist.

I startled, turning around and he buried his face on my chest. After he pulled away, a confused look spread across my face. "What was that about?" I chuckled softly, feeling my cheeks heat up. "Don't leave me there." he pouted. I glanced behind me, seeing Robin waiting for me while her arms were crossed. "You just wanted to hug me." I giggled and his face started to get tinted red.

"Nooo. I just.. I don't want to be alone there." he pursed his lips as Robin called out again, "Dingus! Enough with the flirting, get over here."

I looked at Steve and sighed. "Whatever you say." I rolled my eyes playfully before turning and went in the back room with the two. As I got closer to Robin, she stared at my hair and furrowed her eyebrows. "Woah, what happened to your hair?" she questioned, pointing at my hair. "What's with my hair?" I tilted my head in confusion. "You forgot your Farrah Fawcett or something? It's not the same as before. Y/n, does it look different to you?" she turned to Steve, he shook his head in response as he bit on the cone, finishing it.

"Maybe it's just you. It looks beautiful as ever." he giggled, making me roll my eyes. "Maybe it's just me." the brunette girl muttered and stood up, leaning on the table. "So.. How long have you been together?"

"Two months/Two days." we both said in unison. "Two months or two days?" Robin shifted her eyes from Steve to me. "T-Two months and two days." I stammered, smiling awkwardly afterwards. "Yeah." Steve sheepishly nodded. "You make an odd couple." the brunette shakes her head with furrowed eyebrows before heading out of the back room.

As soon as she got out of the room, I eyed Steve who has been awkwardly quiet. "Dude! Where did the two months came from?" I whisper yelled. "I— I don't know! It just came out! Where did the two days came from?" he asks back, "Well because we've been together for two days!" I snapped back and he fell silent. "We've been together for two days?" he restated quietly, almost too quiet but I managed to hear, "As— As a fake couple!" I stammered and avoided his eyes.