→ spy

hi! so i made this imagines/one shots book, if you liked it i'll probably continue it <3

I went to Scoops Ahoy, surprised that Steve didn't come to work. Another employee was there and thankfully he was nice enough to take over Robin's shift. While he was entertaining the customers, Robin and I talked in the back room. "I don't know, something's.. not right." I told her in a sad tone. "I feel like he's hiding something from me." I added, Robin's eyes narrowed, as if she was planning on doing something. "Well, you guys better talk about it, or, try spying on him." she replies, earning a laugh from me.

"Spy? Sounds like a good plan to me." I smirked, "Hey, that was just a suggestion, if you will actually do it and dingus caught you, it's not my fault." she raised her hands in surrender.

"He can't catch me, I'm stealthy, like a ninja." I said jokingly as I motioned my hands like a ninja. "Whatever, y/n. Just..don't blame me if anything bad happens. And if he did something bad, I'll kick his ass." she uttered which made me laugh once again.

**

"El, can you do me a favor?"

She covers her eyes with a clean old cloth and turns on static on the tv. It took a few minutes before I started to ask questions.

"..I-Is he with someone?" I questioned worryingly. "Yes." she answered almost immediately. "Man or a woman?" I asked again, "Woman. She's pretty." the brunette replies softly. I took a deep breath,"..Right, I-Is there anything else?" I clenched my fists hoping it wouldn't be bad.

"Chocolate. Alot of sweets, and teddy bear, with a blue ribbon." El continued, "He said he's going home." she finishes. She removed the cloth over from her eyes, "T-Thank you, El. I owe you an ice cream." I smiled, trying to not show that I'm breaking inside. I ruffled her curly hair and waved goodbye at her.

As I got out of their house, my face immediately changed expression. I don't know if I was sad or angry.

I didn't hesitate to barge in Steve's house. "Y/n!" he yelled happily and was about to hug me but I pushed him away. "Is this what you've been hiding from me?" my eyes widened in anger.

"W-What? Did I do something wrong?" his faced turned into a frown and held both of my shoulders. "Who's the girl?" I muttered, as tears started to fill up my eyes. "Girl? What do you mean?" his face turned frown into a confused one.

"The one you gave a teddy bear to." my doleful expression didn't seem to make him more sad, instead his face lit up like an idea had hit him.

He walked away for a second, "You mean.. these?" his voice was softer than usual and he showed me a large teddy bear with a blue ribbon, just like what El described. "They were meant for you, l/n." ke kissed the top of my nose and my face immediately softens. "Me? Then who's-"

"God, babe. She was the one selling this," he points at the teddy bear and faces me again, his arms around my waist. "..You're cute when you get jealous." he commented. "Shut up." I pouted which he planted a kiss on, making me blush. "This is why I can't stay mad at you for long, Harrington." I placed my arms around his neck as our foreheads touch.

"How did you even know that I bought these stuff?" his eyebrow furrows, I just shrugged my shoulders and giggled, and our lips touched once again.