Big Hit's Treasure, แตแต–แต’แต– แถ แถ 

By 00_Baejin_05

โ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐šข'๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŽ โž When Big Hit Entertainment decided to finally show... More

ใ€Œ Big Hit's Treasure ใ€
โ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ฒ โž
soompi article + idols' thoughts
โ„‹โ„โ„›๐’œ โ„ฐ๐’ฏ โ„‹
๐’ฌ๐’ฐ โ„ฐโ„›โ„ฐ๐’ฉ๐’ž โ„๐’œ
๐’ฒ ๐’ช ๐’ฉ ๐’Ÿ โ„ฐ โ„›
๐’ฉ โ„ฐ๐’ซ โ„ฐ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ โ„‹โ„ฐ
๐‘ฑ๐‘ฌ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฒ๐’€๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ
koreaboo article
vlive
๐’˜๐’‰๐’'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’
๐’•๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
๐Ÿฆ‹ my debut stage
๐ŸŒบ thank you + idols' reactions !
๐Ÿ’ 1st win
๐Ÿฌ YueDong Seoul
๐Ÿ’• Koreaboo article
๐ŸŒˆ award show collaboration + awards
๐Ÿฅด Koreaboo Article
๐Ÿคก Koreaboo Article: confirmation
๐ŸŒ„ vlive
๐ŸŽ„ Christmas Gift
๐ŸŽ stay with you + idols' reactions
โฃ๏ธ Mid January of 2020
๐Ÿ’˜ song recording
๐Ÿฐ Koreaboo Article
๐Ÿ˜ jacket shoot with Mark Lee
๐ŸŽ‚ jaemin's birthday + vlive
๐Ÿ’” comeback stage +
๐Ÿ’Œ visiting the i-land
โœจ meeting the i-landers
๐Ÿ’š special live with guest
๐ŸŽ‰ happy birthday, JungKyung!
๐Ÿฟ watching the finale
๐Ÿฅณ congratulating everyone
suggestions or treat! ๐ŸŽƒ
๐ŸŒŸ meeting SEVENTEEN
๐Ÿฅ a day with Stray Kids
๐Ÿ’Ž meeting NCT 2020
๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฃ aesthetics
๐Ÿ’” rumored to be dating
๐Ÿ“ž discussion
โŸญโŸฌ Knowing Bros with BTS!
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’— shooting with Blackpink
๐ŸŒบ drama appearance with Nam Joo Hyuk
๐Ÿ’œ favor for me
๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐Ÿ’” a glimpse of her love life
๐Ÿ’• vlive
๐ŸŽ hangout with enhypen
๐Ÿ’› have you moved on?
๐Ÿฅบ 1st debut anniversary
๐ŸŽค automatic
๐ŸŽŠ Enhypen's debut
๐ŸฆŠ collaboration with the couple and Jessi
๐Ÿฐ volunteering with Jaemin
๐Ÿ’ค stayed in the practice room
๐Ÿฅณ it's alright
๐Ÿ˜ณ MAMA 2020
๐Ÿ† Big Hit Family
๐Ÿ‘• who wore it better?
๐Ÿ’“ interview
โ“Park Ahnji
๐Ÿญ millionaire
๐Ÿงถ Christmas Live
๐ŸŽ„ Christmas
๐Ÿ‘ซ Jeon siblings collab
๐Ÿค Big Hit Family Photoshoot
๐Ÿฆข the come back
๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐–‡๐–†๐–ˆ๐–

๐Ÿฆ‹ the end: concert

9.5K 251 36
By 00_Baejin_05

JungKyung waves her hands in the air as she listens to her fans sing her song.

She was about to cry until she sees her friends, her family.

Her parents, her brothers, her dogs even.

BTS was there, seated with TXT, Enhypen, Lee Hyun, NCT DREAM, Seventeen, and so on.

"We love you, JungKyung!" They all shouted as they made the royal blue and purple ocean with their lightsticks.

JungKyung smiles widely and then, she cries. Her fans awed as she tries to speak but couldn't.

The stadium was big, it was challenging to fill all of the seats but she was able to do it.

She looks at the lightstick ocean once more. She looks at her friends and family, they were doing the same.

Once again, she broke down.

"Ah- I'm sorry, I'm not this emotional!" She manages to say and wipes her tears.

"It's okay! It's okay! It's okay!"

"YAH! JEON JUNGKYUNG, I LOVE YOU!" Jin shouted and she laughed.

"JUNGKYUNG, WE LOVE YOU!" Jaemin, Jeno, Ryujin, Hyunjin, and Jeongin shouted.

She laughed again and even fell on her knees from laughter.

"You guys are wild," she says and notices them laughing at their seats.

"But I'm very glad everyone could come."

"My dear friends, family, my lovely Luckies~ I'm very grateful that you guys came. I'm also surprised that the tickets were sold out too."

"Standing on this stage tonight has always been a dream, so I thank everyone for letting me achieve that!"

"Especially to my dear brother who got me into Big Hit Entertainment!" She points at Jungkook who waves her lightstick in the air.

"Jungkook told me to have the phrase; just know, tattooed on my collarbone. I asked him why and he said this..."

"Anything you can connect to the phrase, it will mean something."

"It could be just know I'm with you or just know I'm here for you. I like the meaning and ever since we got it, I've been thinking."

"Just know it's us against the world, it's me against the world!"

𝄥 🐧 ───── 𝄇

On February 24, 2021, Dispatch released an article about the reveal of this year's new couple.

Park Sunghoon and Jeon JungKyung!

Afternoon at 3:29 pm, they were able to take a picture of Sunghoon and JungKyung. They assumed both were headed to their date location.

As soon as fans received the news, many were disappointed since Park Sunghoon is still a rookie. Other fans searched for clues and they found many.

In the Christmas Live of the Jeon Siblings in 2020, they were talking about someone before Jungkook brought up the marriage topic.

❝ Bring me some food after you come back.

I don't know if she'll be okay with it.

C'mon, she's like your 2nd mother- she'll give you some.

Don't you know their age? ❞

Fans speculated they were talking about Park Sunghoon.

The family she visited could be his family and Sunghoon's mom is like her 2nd mother since it's known they've been friends for a while.

Another clue is in the song of the Jeon siblings collaboration. Jungkook's liners were;

❝ Loving a penguin,
missing a penguin,
watching it grow with
a smile on your face.
Now, your favorite is the penguin's embrace. ❞

Who else is a penguin to many fans? Who else is often called a penguin while growing up because he used to ice skate?

That's right, Park Sunghoon!

Another clue fans found is matching-wedding rings!

People have seen Sunghoon wearing this ring ever since New Year's Eve. At first, people didn't care cause maybe, it was the stylist who gave it to him.

But he kept wearing it, so fans researched and found out it was a wedding ring from Cartier.

Fans immediately look for someone who could have the other ring but they couldn't find it until a picture of JungKyung from January resurfaced after Dispatch revealed them.

She was wearing the other wedding ring. Now, since it's a wedding ring, fans immediately thought that they're getting married or something else.

However, neither of them is wearing it on their left and since they're wedding rings, it could be seen as promise rings since it's technically, jewelry for couples.

When this broke out, fans immediately asked Big Hit Entertainment for answers, and to their demand, the company answered quickly.

❝  Good day, this is Big Hit Entertainment and the speculation about Enhypen's Park Sunghoon and Jeon JungKyung saying are all true.

The couple has been dating since 2018 and had an interest in each other before Sunghoon got into the company.

However, they've broken up in late 2019 but got back together in late 2020 as well.

Please respect and still love the couple since both are still very focused on their careers.

Thank you for supporting our wonderful artists and we hope you continue supporting them.❞

- Big Hit Entertainment

There you go, it's confirmed!

Sunghoon and JungKyung are dating and apparently, for a long time too.

Also, who knew they were already interested in each other before Sunghoon even auditioned for Big Hit?

What do you think?

𝄥  ❤️ ────── 𝄇

JungKyung takes a deep breath, not quite ready to exit the building. That is until someone held her hand.

She looked at the person and it was Sunghoon. He smiled and made her wear this jacket that is his.

"I'll always be here for you," he pecks her lips and she smiles. She hugs him and tightens the grip on his hand.

Minutes later, they were out of the building.

Fansites and fans were outside. All were kept to the side by the bodyguards for protection.

Sunghoon held JungKyung closer to him. He moved her to his right and wrapped his right arm around her shoulder.

Fans screamed to the top of their lungs as they watched the young couple be bold in front of hundreds of cameras.

Sunghoon then kisses her head which made the fans scream louder as they quickly enter the van that was waiting for them.

Sunghoon closes the door, immediately feels embarrassed about what he did.

"I could see how protective you are over my sister," Jungkook jokes and Sunghoon became more embarrassed.

JungKyung laughed and rest her head on his shoulder. She watched the view outside the window as they head back to the Big Hit building.

2021 may be a scary year but with everyone in her life.

Be it NCT, Seventeen, Hyuna, Dawn, Jessi, Itzy, Blackpink, and other amazing artists she met... She's grateful.

She looks at Sunghoon before a tear escapes her eye.

Life was good to her. Everything is enough for her.

Time stopped, everything is perfect.

That's all you have to know about JungKyung and the opportunities of her life.

Everything went well.

𝄥 🦋 ─the end ─── 𝄇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 27 6
๐ŸŒธlittle space oneshots!๐ŸŒธ will include: (mostly) ateez nct others: the boyz stray kids txt enhypen
177K 3.3K 23
NCT oneshots. gxb ยฉstarhoneyy No.1 in #nctoneshots 28/06/20
77.4K 2.2K 32
to get closer to fans, jaemin joined a groupchat but got closer to one member in particular. what happened when both of their secrets are revealed? s...