Playing With Fire ➳ Stiles St...

By stilinskisexual

"Junior year...crap" I'm surprised I'm not dead yet. You know after the Kanima, becoming an Argent, the Pete... More

Dramatic And Tattoo
Back in Beacon Hills And Tattoo
Dead Crows And Tattoo
Open Wound And Tattoo
Condoms And Chaos Rising
Bruises And Chaos Rising
One Missing One Dead And Chaos Rising
Dang And Chaos Rising
Non Desirable And FireFlies
Stupid Thoughts and Fireflies
Cross Country and Unleashed
Wonder Twins and Unleashed
Payback And Unleashed
Darach And Unleashed
Pack fights And Frayed
Rough Roadtrip And Frayed
Supernatural Dogs And Frayed
Suspects And Motel California
One-Ninety-Eight And Motel California
Running And Motel California
Brother And Motel California
Worth It And Currents.
Wait Your Turn And Currents
Trees And Currents
Derek's Fault And Currents
Derek's Love And Visionary
Wierd But Normal And Visionary
Gift And The Girl Who Knew Too Much
Psychics And The Girl Who Knew Too Much
Mothers Name And The Girl Who Knew Too Much
Know Too Much And The Girl Who Knew Too Much
Awkward Car Ride And The Overlooked
Burning And The Overlooked
Ambulance Talks And The Overlooked
Back In Town And Alpha Pact
You Kissed Her And Alpha Pact
Guilty Scott And Alpha Pact
One More Surprise And Alpha Pact
Demon Dog And Lunar Eclipse
Fine And Lunar Eclipse
Playing With Fire (3b)
The Three Crazy Ones And Anchors
Non-Existent And Anchor
Turned On And Anchor
Its Not A Dream And More Bad Than Good
Uprising Anger And More Bad Than Good
Who Would've Thought And Galvanize
I Hate Me And Galvanize
Guilty And Galvanize
Seduction And Illuminated
Drunk Skyler And Illuminated
No control And Illuminated
Secrets And Silverfinger
Two Options And Silverfinger
Maximum Insanity And Riddled
Numb And Riddled
No Promises and Riddled
Its All About Control
Familiar And Echo House
Favours And Echo House
Void
Falling Apart And The Fox And The Wolf
Scheming and De-Void
Constant Prying And Insatiable
Sacrifices Takes Lives
Silence Is Loud
Playing with Fire

Dead Body Searching And More Bad Than Good

3.8K 100 152
By stilinskisexual

I slammed the door behind me while letting out a low growl at my dad. The liar I've been living with.

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

Dad sighed rubbing his temples and I could tell he was trying to find an excuse.

"No Dad cut the bullshit okay! Right now isn't exactly an easy time for me with this whole anger thing and wanting to rip your head off so please...cut the bullshit."

"Kid if I told you what difference would it make?" He asked looking exhausted.

Yeah well so was I and I wasn't exactly in the mood to let this go.

"Easy. I would've ripped McCalls head off instead of yours. Although I'm pretty sure Scott's already done that job." I kept my face straight while still growling at Him.

"Look you're meant to be in high school. Having fun. Doing things. Fun things. Not worrying about bills or why your boyfriends Dad is getting fired." He sighed.

"Yeah and what happens when McCall takes over and finds a new Sheriff? What's gonna happen to you, cause I'm pretty sure the next person on his hit list is you." I said still lowly growling.

He didn't answer and that's because he already knew the answer.

"I wanna help okay. We can borrow money of Argent and he clearly won't mind since my birthdays coming up and he tends to be generous. But I'm not going to be able to help if you don't tell me things!"

"I shouldn't have to tell you these things, godammit!" He finally yelled back. I knew he was going to crack. "Your a kid! Go have fun and live your life while you still can! That's the part of being a child and me being the parent. I worry about the bills and my job!"

"Yeah well your job concerns me too! Now that Moms not here I have no idea what to even do because she left and you're the only parent I have left and I wanna make sure it stays like that, so yes I need to worry about your job and the bills because if I don't it'll drive us both nuts!"

Dad looked too tired to come fight and I was exhausted from the small amount of sleep I had been getting because of my so called boyfriend so we're gonna call it a night.

"You're not gonna lose me kid." Dad said and I slowly shook my head.

"Yeah well I feel like I am." I sighed while running my hands through my hair. "I'm going next door. After tonight it's gonna be harder for him to get sleep."

I turned on my heel about to walk out until Dad stopped me.

"I don't think I'm exactly keen with you sleeping in the same bed as your boyfriend every night." Dad muttered and I laughed raising my eyebrows.

"We don't sleep in the same bed. I sleep in the chair.
Sometimes."

"That's not helping."

Well I hope this will.

"Still a virgin Dad!" I groaned rushing next door.

Sheriff was working tonight and Dad wasn't which was inconvenient.

But nevertheless I still slept over since nothing was going to happen. As far as I'm concerned.

I barged into Stiles's room and saw him sitting on his chair by his computer. He seemed to busy in his studying to realise I was there.

"Signs of not being able to read." I read aloud of the screen and Stiles turned back to me. "Fun."

"Very." He sighed and began typing again on his laptop. He never stops.

"Alright enough of that. Bed." I insisted while shutting the laptop.

"I like the sound of that." He grinned and touched my hand but he immediately pulled away. "Guess that fight didn't turn out well?"

"You heard?" I groaned and Stiles nodded.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure the whole neighbourhood did." Stiles kept his gaze on me and slowly reached out to touch my hand but he didn't pull away this time. "It wasn't that bad."

I wished I knew when he wasn't lying.

"Let's see. It was along the lines of. Why didn't you tell me. I miss Mom during these times. Also hey Dad, I'm a virgin! So don't worry no sex will be happening as far as I'm concerned!"

Stiles laughed and I rolled my eyes, grabbing his hands to drag him up.

"We can change the last part you know?" He smirked and I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah sure. Let's do it while your on the verge of going insane and I'm dealing with weird anger issues that include me burning you." I chuckled and Stiles raised his eyebrows.

He went to go sit on the bed and I pulled his chair placing it besides his bed.

"Well when we're not supernaturally insane. Would you...want to?" He asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

He was being serious.

Holy crap. Oh my god he was being serious?! Why would he want to have his first time with me?!

Wait I'm his girlfriend isn't that the point?!

Get a grip Sky!

I looked over at Stiles and he looked a little panicked for a second.

"I'm taking that as a no since your not answering me and it is a big decision. God why would I even ask you it's not as if you were going to say–"

I cut Stiles off by kissing him and he was taken back for a second before kissing me back.

I would be insane to say no.

I mean I already am insane but I could never pass up the offer.

"That give you an answer?" I asked while pulling away.

Stiles laughed and cupped my chin pulling in for another kiss.

"Stiles," I moved away remembering the endless grovelling he still had to do.

But it has been a long day. And besides what's one day of not making him apologise a few times.

"Sky," he muttered not bothering to address why I was saying his name.

I felt a sudden giddiness and let him kiss me. It didn't stop with a few kisses though. We kept going until i began moving my hands underneath his shirt.

"Sky," he spoke in between kisses.

"Yeah, yeah. I know we can't do this right now," I mumbled starting to move away.

He shook his head. "Actually I was gonna say try keep calm."

"What?" I was confused and he smirked placing my hands back to where they were before.

"I don't want this to end."

And then he began kissing me again. Oh my...no!

Stay calm. That's all I had to do. Easy. Done. No problem except the more my hands travelled up his body the lower his mouth went down my neck.

Wow, that's...I'm glad I'm the first girl he's doing this with. Hopefully the only.

"Holy..."

I was about to finish of that phrase until it was used for someone else.

"Shit!"

Scott barged in with a torch in his hand looking over at the both of us. Stiles quickly stopped what he was doing and sat up as we both faced him.

What a cockblocker.

"What's going on?" I asked looking over at the torch in his hand.

"Us three. We're going to go out and find a body. A dead body"

Stiles and I both grinned at the same time while looking at Scott.

"Now that sounds like music to my ears."

༄༄

I sighed while walking ahead of the two idiots. And you'd think Scott would at least be fast since he's the one that dragged my ass out here.

"You know, if my dad's right, that means there's another werewolf in town that we haven't met yet."Stiles stated and we both nodded.

"I know." Scott answered.

"If it turns out to be something like triplets that form into, like, a three-headed hound of hell, I'm seriously not up for that."

I laughed and looked over at Stiles while walking backwards. "If a three-headed hound of hell did appear I'd feed your asses to it and save myself."

"Ha. Funny. And I'd make sure it would chase you first." Stiles spat back.

What a charming guy.

"Yeah, I guess it would repel from your stench." I chuckled while walking forwards again.

"Well I'm not going up against it. Especially if I can't even control my own transformation anymore." Scott butted in and I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah and I don't wanna loose the bet with Stiles. So keep your ass alive cause it matters more to me than you." I ordered and Scott gave me a firm nod

"I didn't even get a choice in the bet." Stiles groaned and I shrugged my shoulders.

I called it first. I get the better side of the bet.

Just then there was a loud howling through the words making Stiles grab onto Scott.

Scott's phone slipped out of his hand landing into a puddle below us and we both turned our heads to him.

"Smooth dumbass. Real smooth." I rolled my eyes at Stiles but he mimicked me before looking at Scott.

"Sorry, buddy. I hate coyotes so much. They always sound like they're mauling some tiny, helpless little animal." Stiles sighed and I nodded my head.

"That's because they are." I said before snatching Scott's torch and jumping down to the rock below us.

I heard Scott jump behind me and Stiles try. Spoiler alert, he never actually managed to jump down without falling.

I grabbed the phone out the puddle and peered down at the screen. "Surprisingly, still works."

I handed over the phone to Scott and he let out a sigh of relief.

"Let me see the flashlight." Stiles snatched it out of my hand before I could give him an answer and began roaming off.

Scott and I followed behind and saw Stiles staring at the tipped over car that looked like it had been there for years.

"I think we found it." Stiles said.

Yeah thanks for stating the obvious.

"Uh Why wouldn't they move it? Isn't it evidence?" Scott asked while I snatched the torch back off Stiles and shone it at the car.

"Probably too much of a pain in the ass to tow out." I admited and furrowed my eyebrows stepping closer to the claw marks on the car. "Look at this. See those?"

Scott nodded slowly while tracing his fingertips over the claws.

"Animal claws would be closer together, right?" Stiles asked. "A lot closer."

"Then it was a werewolf." Scott suggested and Stiles and I both tuned our heads to one another.

"So, my dad was right." Stiles sighed and I gave him a nod.

I bent down shining the torch inside the car looking for practically anything.

"What is that?" Scott asked pointing to one of the wrecked seats and Stiles grabbed something that looked pink.

We all stood up looking at the doll in front of us. "You think it's possessed?"

They both glared at me this time and I shrugged. It could be a possibility!

"I'm hungry."

We all yelled and Stiles screamed throwing the doll on the floor and I placed my hand on my chest breathing heavily.

"Deinfetly possessed!" I yelled stepping as far away as I could from the doll.

"I think I just had a minor heart attack."Stiles breathed out and I nodded.

"I just had a stroke! Jesus." I grabbed the doll off the floor and shoved it in Stiles's hand.

If that thing was important it sure as hell was not coming with me. Nope I'm not the one being possessed tonight.

"Hey, guys." Scott looked panicked. "Please tell me you see that."

There was a snarling coming from the darkness and I furrowed my eyebrows realising the coyote stood there.

"I see it." I replied and just then the coyote began running away.

Scott ran straight after it while Stiles was yelling. "Wait, hey, Scott!"

I groaned knowing I was gonna regret this. I looked over at Stiles and gave him An 'I'm gonna do it' face.

"No, Skyler–" I ran straight away hearing Scott's footsteps in front of me.

Knowing Stiles's incapability to run there was no point in waiting for him.

"Scott!" I yelled trying to catch up to him but he wouldn't listen. That's when I saw him land on his knees and hands.

I saw A pair pair of blue eyes glowing and they definetly weren't Scott's.

"Malia?" Scott asked and I watched as both of their eyes fixed on one another's.

That's Malia?! Hopefully when she's human she'll know I hate Coyotes.

She began running off again and I did not have the energy to be running around this late with a few hours of sleep.

So why not let Scott do all the work and find him later. That's if he's not dead.

Did I mention I hate Coyotes?

I strolled around for two more minutes until I heard yelling of two familiar idiots nearby.

I followed the sound of the screams and they screamed when they saw me walk towards them.

"Jeez, my face isn't that scary." I stated and they both sighed in relief.

"It's about time you re-appeared out of nowhere." Stiles said while beginning to walk. "I think I found something."

"Is it a place to bury your bodies cause I need sleep and I don't see myself getting it with you two dragging me out in the woods to get myself killed!"

I rambled as we walked and they both rolled their eyes as Stiles stopped at a small cave looking den.

Yeah the last time we all went in one of those we were so hopeless Stiles had to save us.

"So whose going first?" I asked looking at both of them and they both narrowed their eyes at me.

I felt my face drop and the next minute I was in the small den with the torch crouching down. I hate them both.

I get she was a coyote but would she mind keeping it more spacious?!

"It's a coyote den." Stiles said as he crawled in.

"Werecoyote." Scott corrected and Stiles raised his eyebrows. Yup, that was now on our list.

"You see this? This is Malia's. Remember, it's the same one she was wearing in the photo." Stiles went down to grab a small blue coat in the corner.

I furrowed my eyebrows looing around realising something. I was gonna say it but Scott beat me do it.

"We shouldn't be in here." Scott stated and Stikes furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"She's not going to come back now. We just invaded her home. Our scent's going to be everywhere. And no offence Scott but she's more likely gonna hate you." I sighed and they both looked over at me being totally oblivious.

"Why Scott?" Stiles asked.

"Coyotes hate wolves." I answered and ascot raised his eyebrows. "Well you and your stench."

Funny how Scott's the most supernatural here and yet he's the most uneducated on his own kind.

"If she's not going to come back here, where's she going to go?" Stiles asked while looking around the den.

"I don't know." Scott shook his head and Stiles handed him the coat.

"Can you track her now?" I asked while looking down at the coat. "You think you got her scent?"

"Maybe." He didn't seem so sure. "But I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf. And I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back."

Stiles let out a heavy sigh. "The door's still open."

"Door?" I asked looking over at both of them. "Actually forget it. The less I know how insane your going, the better."

They both rolled their eyes at me again and I gave them a big grin.

I don't think they'll ever stop as long as I'm around to annoy the hell out of them.

"If I can't get to Derek, we're gonna have to find someone else to help." Scott sighed and I nodded my head and widened my eyes getting an idea.

And it wasn't that bad this time.

"This is basically a crime scene, right?" I asked looking at both of them.

"I think it might be a little out of my boss's league." Scott caught on and finally so did Stiles.

"And more in my dad's."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 11.9K 28
Forgive me this is my first book This is an au after season 2: The alpha pack does not exist, Jackson not leaving, Erica and Boyd alive and Peter is...
27.9K 705 56
DAUGHTER OF PETER HALE FINDS HERSELF IN QUITE THE MESS WHEN SHE GETS BACK TO BEACON HILLS WHERE THERE ARE ALPHAS, KANIMAS, ALPHA PACKS AND MUCH MORE...
663K 18.9K 40
In which both Lydia Martin and Scott McCall fall for the youngest member of the Alpha Pack. Or In which Veronica Morgan goes against everything she'...
173K 4K 43
❝But wait, Silver's eyes are blue too...❞ As if last year wasn't crazy enough, Silver's junior year starts dramatic with animal attacks, human sacrif...