Legacies aren't Legacies Anym...

Galing kay lawstudentdropout

What would happen, if one day while at the Salvatore Boarding School, there was another monster attack. But t... Higit pa

Characters
|| Playlist ||
|| When Shit hit the Fan || Summary ||
The day it all happened.
Act 1. Season 1.
We pulled a Barry Allen. Bloody hell.
Look's like everything is not in Hell yet. The comets still coming.
Friday Night Bites. It's an Annual Thing Now.
History Repeating (Episode 9) ~~ Part 1
History Repeating ~~ Part 2
History Repeating ~~ Part 3
The-- Ah shit. Looks like theres another vampire on the loose.
Bloodlines With the Original Family
The Explanation
Totally off topic... but...
Lizzie. Stop. Being. A. Bitch.
Return to Unpleasentville.
Return to Unpleasentville ~ Part 2
Another generation of the Children of the Damned.
Rose's are Beautiful
The Myth, The Legend, The Baddest Bitch of Them All, Katerina Petrova
The 'Sun and Moon Curse'. That's what this is. Sure.
Great. The Towns Full of Werewolves. And Ironically Hope's in the Cresent City.
Self-Sacrifice. What Hope Does Best.
Whole Family Issues
As we Lay Dying, Our Life Flashes Before our Eyes
Act 2. Season 3.
Happy Birthday. Not. We live in Mystic Fall, you Idjits.
The Tribrid Who Seems to love Self-Sacrifice.
Holy Shit. Stefan was in a love triangle with my Dad and my aunt. Ew.
Who the hell acts like that?
The Second Reckoning. Oh, who am I kiding? There' been like 10.
It smells like hell. We're all going to hell.
"Ordinary" People ~~ Part 2
Happy Homecoming
Happy Homecoming 2.0
Homecoming 3.0
The New, New Deal.
NOT A NEW CHAPTER (i am so so so sorry but this might be good news!)

"Ordinary" People

1.9K 45 49
Galing kay lawstudentdropout

(We're gonna skip an episode because I don't feel much happens in that episode to write about, not to mention I for some reason, on that episode have a major writor block so... Mason Lockwood comes back, hurts Damon, they find the Original cave thing, Bonnie begins to find out why the ghosts are there. "Destroyed" Ester necklace {Not Hope's} Katherine finds out more about Mikael. Etc. Etc. Add the twins and Hope in there where you please. )

~~Josie's POV~~

Me, Dad, and Elena are all walking into the newly found Original's cave.

"So the Lockwoods really have no idea that these tunnels ae underneath their property?" Elena questions.

"Yeah. Careful where you shine that thing. Bats hate light." Dad tells me and Elena.

"Wait. What?" Elena questions. I laugh a little.

"It's a dark cave Elena. There are bats." I tell her.

"Elena..." We hear a voice whisper. We all turn around.

"Boo!" Damon says from behind us. Elena jumps I go just swing, punching Damon.

"God, Damon." Elena says.

"Scaredy-Cat. At least Josie went to attack." Damon tells Elena smirking.

"Just ignore him. That's what I do." Dad tells Elena.

"So you really can't get in?" Elena questions.

"No. Seems even the ancient Lookwoods were anti-vampire." Damon tells Elena, walking past her. He nods at me.

"What do you mean, ancient?" Elena asks.

"See for yourself." Damon instructs us. Me and Elena walk closer to it.

"Well, this is as far as I get to go." Damon says, helpin us all through. They're drawing on the walls.

Holy sheet. These are the Mikaelson drawings.

"What is all this?" Elena asks, shining her flash light on the wall.

"Well, as far as I can tell, it's a story. In simple archarological terms, it's a really old story." Dad explains, moving his flashlight over the markings.

"That right there is a moon cycle. A man. A wolf." Dad explains the drawings.

"A werewolf." I put together.

"YEah. It's the Lockwood diaries, pictionary style." Damon jokes from outside of the cave.

" I don't understand. I thought the Lockwoods came here with the original founders in the 1860s." Elena asks us.

"They did. This is a different group of werewolves. I can't think of the name right now, but that's what they are. This was written by a werewolve. A hybrid. It's the original story." I explain, getting looks from everyone.

"What? This isn't my first time down here." I explain.

"It isn't?" Dad and Elena question.

"Ah, the time travel shit. Good to know that you know what happening. Now read the story." Damon instructs.

"I don't know how. If anyone does, it would be Hope. But even than, I don't think she ever learned." i admit.

"So, you knowing what it is doesn't help at all. Great!" Damon says sarcastically.

"Damon!" Dad yells at him.

"Anything else?" I ask.

"Names, and they're not native. They're writtem in runic, a vicking script." Dad tells us all.

"That Hope can translate." I assure them.

"Wait, vikings?" Elena questions.

"This namen here, when translated, it reads... Niklaus." Dad translates without Hope's help.

"That would be the name." I agree with him.

"Klaus..." Elena realizes.

"And Elijah... and Rebekah." Dad tells her.

"And Finn, and Kol, and Freya, and Ester, and Mikael, and Henrik." I explain, getting looks. "What? I talk to Hope you idiots."'

"These are the names of the Original Family?" Elena questions.

"Carved into a cave that's-- that's been here since way before the founding of Mystic Falls. Or even the entire new world, for that matter." Dad tells Elena.

"Ok, this has gotta be one of Klaus' fakes." Elena protests.

"That's what I said." Damon adds onto Elena's statement.

"That isn't true." I assure them.

"Josie's right. The last name up here made us think otherwise." Dad tells Elena.

"What's the name?" Me and Elena say at the same time.

"Mikael." Dad says, turning around.

"Mikael. Mikael, as in the vampire hunter who knows hwo to kill Klaus?" Elena questions. I take in a deep breath. Mikael is no good, ever, for anything. But maybe Freya, but that's another story.

"Yep. And I like to call him Papa Orignal." Damon tells Elena.

"Fuck no." I tell him, getting looks from everyone.

Dad and me take pictures of everything so we + Hope could go over these together. Once we get back to the house, we print everything out.

~~Hope's POV~~

I walk into the place where I'm supposed to meet Dr. Saltzman and Josie. I see them with a bunch of images on the table, going through them. To my surprise, I see Elena and Damon sparring in the backround.

"You called?" I question, putting my back pack down.

"Yep." Jo tells me, passing me a few pictures.

"These images tell a story to learn the story, you have to decipher these images." Dr. Saltzman explains to everyone in the room.

"Sloppy." Damon tells Elena.

"Shut up. I'm new at this." Elena replys.

"The ghost of Christmas past, Mason Lockwood, said that the cave would lead us to a weapon that could kill Klaus." Damon explains.

"Yeah, but doesn't Mikael have a weapon?" Elena asks.

"Yes, which probably means the wall will lead us to Mikael, who we've already found and lost." Damon says.

"You lost Mikael?" I yell at them. They all look at me surprised.

"Why?" Elena asks, getting ready to fight Damon again.

"Because he is one of the people who have tried to kill me before!" I point out. Josie just looks down at her feet.

"That means you know how to fight him, and we will be fine." Damon says, fighting Elena again.

"Yeah, I would, if I wasn't 1 and younger when it happened." I say, everyone stopping and looking at me.

"He tried to kill you as a baby?" Dr. Saltzman questions.

"Yes! That's how bad he is! He wants to kill all vampires, original or not." I tell them all.

"Fucking hell." Damon says, punching a wall.

"Oh, I'm sorry you awoke a motherfucking baby killer." I tell him sarcastically.

"Ok, how about we just work on these pictures?" Josie suggest. I take a few deep breaths, walking back over towards Dr. Saltzman and Josie's table where the pictures are. I start to go through them. Elena and Damon go back to fighting.

"Bang. You're dead." Damon whispers to Elena, pinning her against his chest.

"These Images, at the very least, might tell us what that weapon is." Dr. Saltzman says.

"I can tell you the weapon." I say, all eyes on me again.

"Well, go on Hope." Damon urges me.

"You need to make me a promise first." I tell Damon. I walk closer to him.

"You won't kill Klaus with it. Or Rebekah. Or Elijah. Or Kol who you'll meet later." I propose my deal, holding my hand out to shake if Damon agreed.

"What? No! Why wouldn't we kill them?" Damon questions. His face than goes from confusion to realization. "You're related to them..." Damon remembers.

"Yep. Now, do we have a deal or not?" I question again. Damon sighs, shaking my hand finally.

"It's called a white oak stake. It's from the immortal tree that gave the originals life. It's the only thing that can kill them so far." I explain, walking over to the images. "Now, I don't know what these mean, but I'm sure I can figure it out." I assure everyone, picking up one of the pictures.

"Any ideas?" I ask around.

"Let's go straight to the source." Elena suggests.

"Bex. Alright, school here we come." I agree.

~~At School~~

Me and Elena are walking up to the school, meeting up with a tumbling Bex. Auntie Bex smiles at me before glaring at Elena.

"Hope! Great to see you!" Auntie Bex says, looking at me again. Than, she looks back at Elena, "You. Goody." She says sarcastically.

"We were hopeing we could talk." Elena starts.

"About what? Stefan? Don't worry. I'm off him until he starts treating me better. In fact, you should probably take a page out of my book,if I'm being honest." Auntie Bex tells her. I laugh a little.

Elena digs the pictures out of her bag.

"Actually, we came here to talk to you about this." Elena says, holding up the picture of Auntie Bex's name.

"I'm curious why you and Klaus have spent a thousand years running from your father." Elena questions.

"I'm just curious about our familys history. That's the only reason I tagged along, I swear." I point out quickly, smiling at Aunt Bex. She give me a weak smile back.

"I should get back to the girls. Homecoming's right around the corner." Auntie Bex says, turning around.

"Well, then maybe I'll ask Mikael when we wake him." Elena says, catching me off guard. I sigh. Did she really have to say that? He is already awake. Auntie Bex turns around.

"Heh. You're bluffing. You don't know where he is. No one does." Auntie Bex corrects her.

"So then who's rotting in that old cemetery in Charlotte?" Elena questions.

"What's so bad about him anway?" I question, trying to act like I didn't know who Elena was talking about. "I mean, isn't he your dad?"

"If you wake Mikael, we are all doomed. Hope, you have to stay away from him, if they wake him. He want to end this family, and that now includes you. He hasn't been my father in a very long time." Auntie Bex says.

"So then tell us." Elena pushes.

"Why do you want to know?" Auntie Bex asks Elena.

"Why don't you want me to wake him?" Elena fires back. Auntie Bex sighs.

"I need to get back to the girls. I'll see you later Hope." Auntie Bex says, turning back around and walking towards the girls.

Me and Elena stand there for a moment before walking away.

"Well, that happened." Henrik says as we walk away.

"Elena, I think I'll just spend a few minutes alone, if that's ok with you." I ask her. She nods before walking off.

"Henrik, can you tell me about Mikael? More than I know, which in all, is limited because my parents wanted to protect me." I ask. He looks down for a minute before nodding.

"He was always hard on Nik. Finding out he was a bastard didn't help, but now he wants to kill the abominations he created. Mean, all of them. Nik, Bex, Lijah, Kol, Finn, everyone of his children that survived, except Freya." Henrik explains to me.

"That much I know... what am I missing here?" I ask.

"Your missing the fact that he was never like our mother. He was never truly loving, just someone who was there. His main focus was to survive, which I mean that it's self is fine, but he felt to do that, he had to be controling. He never let Bex touch a knife, never let Nik have fun, never tolerated Kol pranks. We all had our rolls and we had to play them, or else there would be punishments." Henrik tells me, sitting down on a bench by the school.

"So, he was a horrible father before his emotions got hightened. Now, he's worse." I realize.

"Yep. And now, he'll want to kill you. He'll smell that your related to Nik and do everything he can to kill you." Henrik tells me. I let out a large breath. This isn't going to be fun.

"At least we have Freya." I point out.

"One trump card." Henrik agrees.

"Alright. Let's try to keep people from dying." I suggest, walking away and joining Elena in her car.

"She's going to tell me. She's scared of him, Damon. I saw her face. I just have to engage in a little mean-girl power struggle first." Elena says, now calling Damon as we walk towards Dr. Saltzman who is still figuring out the pictures.

"Make sure she doesn't power struggle you into a wheelchair." Damon tells Elena.

"I'll make sure that doesn't happen." I assure Damon.

"I've got this Damon." Elena says, completly ignoring me. I get a text from Lizzie, so I look at my phone.

Me and Cami got something. Come and see.

Ok. I'll be there.

"I have to go. You'll be ok?" I ask Elena. She nods, so I vamp speed away.

~~3rd person~~

Little does Hope know, Elena said something after she left.

"If we can figure out a way to kill Klaus, Stefan will be free of his compulsion. So how does he look?"

~~Hope's POV~~

I'm at the Salavtore house, running up towards the twin's room.

"Hope!" Lizzie says, peaking out of her room and pulling me inside.

"What did you find?" I ask them.

"The beginnings of a spell to get someone's memorys from the future back." Cami says, handing me a grimoir. I look at the page it was open to.

It had a spell on it.

"This is a spell Aunt Freya used on Auntie Bex to help he keep control of Eva Sinclair's body." I remember, Aunt Freya having told me the story.

"Perfect right?" Josie asks me.

"Well, she was channeling Dad and Uncle Lijah. An Original vampire and the Orignal Hybrid. Where would we be able to get power like that? It also has the possiblity of killing the person." I add, all their smiles turning into frowns.

"Oh..." The twins say sadly at the same time.

"I mean, get us a power source, and I'll glady do the spell." say, putting the book back down. I get another text.

Come over for a chat.
Rebekah

"and... I have to go. Auntie Bex need to talk. See you guys later and tell me if you have anything, I will literally be downstairs in her room or something..." I remind them before heading out.

I start to head to Auntie Bex's room or something. Where ever she wants to chat.

I'm sitting in the living room when Elena walks in. Auntie Bex is getting us both alcohol, I'm not sure exactly what she's getting. Knowing her, it'll be good though.

"Hey, what's up." Auntie Bex greets Elena, passing me a glass of... whatever it is.

"You invited me over to talk." Elena says, confused.

"All right, girls. Have at it." Auntie Bex tells the compelled girls who all have dresses on. They walk into the room, doing a fasion show.

"Okay, now twirl, please." Auntie Bex instructs them.

"You've compelled your own private runway show?" Elena questions.

"I need a homecoming dress. So what do you think? Hope, would you pick one?" Auntie Bex says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Heh. I'm not here to help you shop, so I think I'll leave if we aren't going to talk about why you don't want me to wake up Mikael..." Elena says, spinning on her heel.

Auntie Bex smirks, vamp speeding towards one of the girls, fangs out, about to bite into her neck.

"I think the red one is pretty!" I say, quickly standing up, trying to stop hell from breaking lose. Auntie Bex stops.

"Thank you for the suggestion Hope. I thought that was pretty too." Auntie Bex says, moving the girls head down from the angle she had it at.

"Go away. Remember nothing." Auntie Bex comepels, the models walking away.

Auntie Bex picks up her glass again.

"You do not threaten me. You will learn what I allow you to learn. Is that clear?" Auntie Bex tells Elena. Elena just nods.

"Damn. Bex really has changed over the years." Henrik says from over my shoulder. I nod. Auntie Bex than leads us up to her room for the chat, me downing the rest of my drink before following them.

"How fun is this?" Auntie Bex asks, opening the door to Stefan's bedroom.

"We shouldn't be here..." I say, looking around the room.

"Of course we should Hope. Come on. Like neither of you ever wanted to snoop. Boxer briefs." Auntie Bex says, holding up, you guessed it, boxer briefs.

"Now, that's changed from the twenties." Aunt Bex says, putting them back. I gag a little. I did not need that picture in my head.

"Are you gonna root through his stuff all night, or are you gonna start to tell me and Hope your story?" Elena questions. Auntie Bex sighs.

"You really are no fun. Hope, what do you think we should do?" Auntie Bex asks me, her and Elena now looking at me.

"Uh- hum-- uh-- Nope." Is all I can get out. I take a deep breath before I start to talk again, "You can snoop while you tell the story?" I suggest. Auntie Bex nods at me.

"I like how you think... let's grab a journal and I'll start the story." Auntie Bex says, vamping over to his journal book shelf, grabbing one, and vamping to the bed, patting the seats next to her. I sit on her right while Elena sits on her left.

"What do you want to know?" Auntie Bex asks Elena, opening the journal.

"Well, Elijah said that you father was a landowner in Europe. How did you guys end up here?" Elena questions.

"My parents had just started a family when a plague truck their homeland. They lost a child to it. We resently found out that wasn't the case at all." Rebekah says.

"Freya." I say, knowing who she was talking about. Auntie Bex nods.

"My father didn't know that at the time so, they wanted to escape and protect their future family from the same fate." Auntie Bex continues.

"So how did you end up here? This part of the world hadn't even been discovered yet." Elena questions again.

"Heh. Not by anyone in your history books. But my mother knew the witch Ayana, who heard from the spirits of a mystical land where everyone was heathy... blessed by the gifts of speed and strength." Auntie Bex explains.

"Werewolves." I add, knowing what she was talking about. She nods at me.

"That led my family here, where we lived amongst those people." She finishes.

"The werewolves were just our neighbors. My family lived in peace with them for over 20 years, during which time my family had more children, including me." Auntie Bex says. I smile at that thought.

"And me!" Henrik yells at his sister.

"You make it sounds so normal." Elena says, confused.

"It was." Auntie Bex says, looking out the window.

"Once a month, our family retreated to the caves beneath our village. The wolves would howl through the night, and by morning, we'd return home. One full moon," Auntie Bex starts, Henrik telling the story with her.

"Klaus and my youngest brother Henrik snuck out to watch the men turn into beasts. That was forbidden. Henrik paid the price." They say at the same time, both of them having lived through it.

"And that was the beginning of the end of peace with our neighbors. And one of the last moments my family had together as humans." Auntie Bex says alone this time, being the only one to go through it. Henrik had a sad look in his eyes.

Elena's phone goes off.

"You better get that. That'll be Damon checking up on you." Auntie Bex tells her. Elena picks up, and I listen in on the conversation.

"Hello?" Elena asks.

"Hello." Damon says through the phone.

"Damon, where are you?" Elena asks him.

"No idea, but I'm pretty sure I'm overdressed. Still standing?"

"Yes. U;m fine, but I can't talk right now." Elena tells him.

"I'll be at the bar." Stefan says over the phone.

"Was that Stefan?" Elena asks.

"Yeah. I kind of went off-book, but don't worry. I know what I'm doing." Damon assure Elena.

"Damon, how could you let him out?" Elena demands. What else did she expect than for Damon, to pull a Damon?

"I've got this, Elena." Damon sasy before hanging up. Than, my phone buzzes. I sigh, picking it up.

"Damon." I greet.

"You and Elena dead yet?" He asks me.

"Me, technically undead, and Elena is very much alive. Make sure you have Stefan in check so her doesn't kill anyone, or whatever he does I will do to you." I assure him.

"Thanks for the tip Hopey." Damon says sarcastically.

"Anytime, Damy." I say, just as sarcastically. I hang up, turning back to Auntie Bex.

"Sorry about that." I tell her.

"Your all good Hope, don't worry." Auntie Bex assures me, "Now where were we?" She questions sarcastically.

"Right! Stefan's journals." Auntie Bex says, picking one up, laying on the bed, and flipping through it. We sit there, letting her go through it. But after a few minutes, Elena's had enough.

"Did you get your fill of snooping yet? Can we get on with the story?" Elena questions. Auntie Bex shuts the book before standing up. She comes towards us, looking through the journals on the table. She picked up a picture of Elena and Stefan.

"Honestly, I don't get you two as a couple." Auntie Bex voices.

"Why would you? You don't know anything about who he really is." Elena tells her. Auntie Bex does a 'do that again and your dead' smile, or is it the 'Bitch please, I know more than you' smile? Maybe a combo smile? She leans down closer to Elena.

"I know exactly who he is. he's a vampire. We're a predatory species. We don't have time to care about humans and their silly little lives." Auntie bex assures Elena.

"Is that why you did that runway show earlier? If you don't care about the homecoming dance?" Elena questions. Auntie Bex backs away from Elena a little.

"You know what? I'm just going to go." Elena says, standing up.

"You haven't even heard half the story yet. But, I'm sure Hope would be just fine me tell her, and her alone." Auntie Bex says.

"You're just bored and looking for someone to push around. I'm not going to be that person." Elena assure her, walking out.

"Hope, than. You want to hear the rest of the story?" Auntie Bex suggests. I nod. She just smiles.

"The necklace wasn't Stefans to give to anyone. It was the originals witches necklace first." Auntie Bex starts to explain.

"The one who put the hybrid cure on... him?" I questions.

"Not just the hybrid curse. She's the one who turned us into vampires." Auntie Bex says, a lot of drama in her voice.

" So vampirism was a form of protection?" I question like I didn't already know what it was.

"What else would it be?" Auntie Bex questions me, still smiling.

"A lot of people think it's a curse, I don't, others view it as power." I explain.

"My parents only saw as a way of keeping their children alive." Auntie Bex tells me softly.

"Yeah, but why stay?" I ask, "If they were so afraid of the werewolves, why not leave?"

"Pride. My father didn't want to run anymore. He wanted to fight and be superior to the wolves. Where they could bite, we had to bite harder. Where they had speed, we had to be faster. Agility, strength, sense." Auntie Bex tells me sourly, obviously not sharing her father's point of view. She went on to explain what happened between Mikael, Ester, and Ayanna.

"In her hands? That's because she was a witch, right?" I question because I needed to look like I did my research, but didn't know everything. Auntie Bex nods at me.

"The witch of the original family, the original witch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm making this a two parter because @2020IV need something to read, and I am gladly giving it to her, and I still have 19:29 left on the episode so this chapter would be super long.

Until Next Time,

~~addyfm

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

67.3K 1.4K 29
After the sudden yet unknown disappearance of Hope Mikaelson and the defeat of Malivore, the Salvatore School is back up and running smoothly without...
7.2K 127 61
Two years have passed since the death of the notorious and feared Klaus Mikaelson, and his twin daughters, Hope and Nicolette, are still trying to mo...
30.4K 823 27
"Running is easy when you've been doing it most of your life. It becomes less of a thrill and more of a necessity. I got too comfortable hiding out i...
41.1K 965 39
Josie is leaving the Salvatore school for the young and gifted as she wants to discover who she is without the school as it's been her whole life, bu...