โ—‡๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซโ—‡ (Blac...

By Z_Zakii

(Y/n) doesn't remember her past except for her name, and she was lucky enough to have been found and brought... More

(A/N)
โ—‡๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐…๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐žโ—‡
โ—‡๐€๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž๐งโ—‡
โ—‡๐†๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐žโ—‡
(Y/n)'s Magic
โ—‡๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญโ—‡
โ—‡๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐„๐ฑ๐š๐ฆโ—‡
โ—‡๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐๐จ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐žโ—‡
โ—‡๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐งโ—‡
โ—‡๐Ž๐ฅ๐ ๐Œ๐š๐ง ๐’๐ž๐ฒ๐ก๐žโ—‡
โ—‡๐…๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐žโ—‡
โ—‡๐Ž๐ฅ๐ ๐–๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐งโ—‡
โ—‡๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐จ๐งโ—‡
โ—‡๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฒโ—‡
โ—‡๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ-๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง๐žโ—‡
โ—‡๐‡๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ!โ—‡
โ—‡๐–๐ก๐จ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ?โ—‡
โ—‡๐†๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐโ—‡
โ—‡๐€ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง?โ—‡
โ—‡๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐งโ—‡
โ—‡๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐šโ—‡
โ—‡๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐–๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐‘๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅโ—‡
โ—‡๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐คโ—‡
Love Interests??
โ—‡๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐งโ—‡
(Y/n)'s Magic
โ—‡๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญโ—‡
โ—‡๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐–๐š๐ซ๐โ—‡
โ—‡๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฑ๐ž๐ซโ—‡
โ—‡๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐žโ—‡
โ—‡๐’๐ง๐จ๐ฐโ—‡
โ—‡๐‹๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซโ—‡
โ—‡๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐…๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐“๐ซ๐ข๐จโ—‡
โ—‡๐‘๐ž๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ โ—‡
โ—‡๐๐ž๐š๐œ๐กโ—‡
โ—‡๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ž๐šโ—‡

โ—‡๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌโ—‡

4.3K 232 78
By Z_Zakii

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇

(Y/n) POV

"Tetia!"

I yelled out the human female's name as I ran towards her while waving. I halted infront of her and pointed at the broom in her hand.

"Is that yours?" I asked, curious. She nodded and asked me if I wanted to try it, and I gladly accepted.

She held my hand as I tried to balance my self on the broom, struggling a little. "You can do it, (Y/n)-chan!" She cheered as I carefully let the broom lift me from the ground. I smiled widely and dashed around, laughing.

"Tetia! You didn't tell me this was fun!" She giggled as she watched me fly not so far from the ground. "You never asked!" I closed my eyes as I felt the wind brush against my skin.

I felt the broom fly faster and I shot my eyes open to see I was dashing towards the ground, losing control of my magic and broom.

"Tetia!!"

"(Y/n)-chan!"

I could see others standing in where I was about to land so I quickly turned my broom towards the side, avoiding them and landing on the ground with a loud thud.

"Oof!"

"(Y/n)!"

She ran towards me and knelt down, her face full of worry and concern. "I'm alright Tetia! This is nothing! Plus, I can just heal myself!" I said as I sat up and smiled at her.

"Dont scare me like that (Y/n)-chan!" She said as she hit me by my shoulder gently and I pouted. "It was fun though!" She giggled as she stood up and held a hand out to me. I stared at it and look back at her to see her smiling brightly at me.

"Come on, (Y/n)-chan! I'll help you control your magic and fly on a broom without accidents! Then, let's fly together someday!" I lifted my hand up to grab her hand and hummed happily in response.

.

.

.

.

.

I sat alone under a shade of a tree, the breeze gently grazing my skin and lightly blowing on my hair. I day dreamed as I stared into space.

I didn't notice someone approaching until they sat beside me. I blinked and turned my head to see Raia, leaning his head on the tree then glancing at me.

"What are you doing here alone, (Y/n)-chan?"

I sighed and stared blankly at the grass. "Nothing.." He chuckled. "Day dreaming?" "...No." He chuckled again while shaking his head then yawned. I smiled at him. "Sleepy again?" He nodded and layed his head on my lap, making me raise a brow at him.

"My lap isn't a pillow, you know.." I muttered as I ran my hand through his soft hair, making him sigh. "But it's more comfortable than my pillow."

I laughed and ruffled his hair. "You probably memorize how your pillow feels like since you're so lazy." He looked up at me and smirked.

"And you're probably oblivious to what's happening to your surroundings since you're so absentminded." I placed a hand over my chest, dramatically gasping. "That's so mean!" I flicked his forehead, causing his eyes to widen and wince. He rubbed the spot where I flicked him.

"Ow.. what was that for?" "For calling me absent minded!" I pout "Just so you know, I'm not THAT oblivious to not know what's going on around me. I know when their wedding is!"

He laughed and turned his head away from looking at me, staring ahead of us. "That's the only thing you know and noticed? You're so dense! Sheesh!" He shook his head disappointingly and smirked.

"Wait- there's more I need to know?! Tell me!" I shook him as he closed his eyes. "I'm sleepy.." before I could say another word, he already dozed off, snoring softly and still laying his head on my lap making me sigh.

.

.

.

.

.

"Is it okay?" Fana asked me, her light pink hair swaying with the wind. I giggled at her question. "Eh? Is it not?" She sulked and I patted her head. "It isn't Fana-chan! It's really pretty! You don't have to worry about that!" I let out another giggle and she smiled at me. "That's a relief."

I finished the ones I made and placed one on her head, making her look at me with a puzzled look. "What?" I asked, smiling and tilting my head to the side. "I thought we were making flower crowns for our friends.. not us.." I laughed.

"You're also my friend Fana! Ofcourse I'd make one for you too!" "T-thank you.." She replied shyly, looking away with pink dusting her cheeks. Her eyes suddenly widened and looked back to me. "Wait! I-I should make you one too-" "Hey!" Someone called out to us.

I turned to see Licht, Tetia, Lumiere, Raia, Vetto, and Patry. "Ah! The bride is here with her loved one!" I yelled, standing up and running towards her, placing a flower crown on her head, making her giggle. Fana followed behind and gave them their flower crowns that we made. I stepped back and took a good look at them all wearing flower crowns.

I dramatically teared up and covered my mouth with my hand. "I can't believe you guys actually wore them... you're all so pretty!" I gushed.

Patry's face flushed red and protested, saying he's not a doll when nobody even said he was. Everyone laughed at him being so worked up while I patted his head and giggled, watching him pout.

.

.

.

.

.

"Best wishes!"

"Congrats!"

The crowd cheered and congratulated the newly wed couple, throwing petals in the air and clapping for them. I stood by my closest friends who also were talking and cheering for the two.

Everyone looked so happy that I couldn't help but smile. 'I'm glad everyone is happy... Humans and Elves would one day be living together...' I thought to myself as I softly gazed at everyone.

As my mind wandered into a world of my own, dreaming about the future and many more random things I could possibly imagine, I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder.

"Day dreaming again (Y/n)?"

I turned my head to see Raia smirking at me for getting caught lost in my thoughts. Again. It also being one of my flaws.

"Uhm... n-not at all!" I exclaimed, my face turning red. He laughed at my reaction and ruffled my hair.

"What were you day dreaming about?" He asked. "I told you I wasn't!" I waved my arms up the air in denial.

"You know it's useless lying to me right?" He yawned "Besides, it won't hurt telling me what's on your mind." I slumped my shoulders and sighed in defeat.

"I was just thinking of how it would be like once humans and-"

.

.

.

.

.

I gasped, sitting up, sweat dripping down my forehead. My head felt like it was pounding and I could feel and hear my own heart beating in my chest.

I placed a hand on my chest, attempting to calm my racing heart down.

That dream... It was too real to be one! I... I actually felt warm in my chest and nostalgic when I interacted with those... those people.

I want to see them again...

I want to feel that same warmth again...

I... I miss-

"You're awake."

I stopped my train of thoughts and looked behind me.

"Patry..."

He sat comfortably on the grass, his back leaning against a tree and smiling at me. I must've been using his lap as a pillow.

Tears welled up in my eyes, and just like before I passed out, I embraced him, finally realizing that what I had wasn't a dream, but fragments of my past.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He slowly wrapped his arms around me, rubbing circles on my back for comfort. "I forgot everything! I forgot who you were! I forgot about everyone!"

"Shhh, no need to cry." He soothed, pulling back and gently using his thumb to wipe the tears running down my cheeks. "The important thing is, you've remembered us."

He slightly frowned. "Though it seems like you haven't remembered... everything." "Everything...?" He nodded and patted my head. "I tried my best for you to remember... but it seems like it didn't work as much as I expected."

Finally calming down, I stared at him, taking in his appearance. "You... Why do you look like Licht..?" He chuckled and pulled his hand back from my head and crossed his arms. "I woke up this way."

"Woke up that way?" I raised brow as I made myself comfortable sitting beside him, my supposedly enemy... until I remembered the memories we shared, making me have second thoughts.

"Yes. My soul... got reincarnated into Licht's body. That's why I look like him." He explained and I nodded. I looked around us and noticed we weren't in town, making my eyes widen.

"W-wait! Where are we?!" I asked, turning my head left and right. I heard him chuckle. "We aren't very far from town, so I'm sure your "human friends" will quickly find you here." He said the words "human friends" with such venom and hatred and glaring into space.

"Oh, I-I see..." It was silent after that. The only sounds we could hear were the leaves of the trees rustling and the birds nearby chirping their little songs.

I was sweating bullets while he didn't seem to mind the silence, nor was he fazed by the awkward atmosphere between us, or maybe that was just me.

I fake coughed into my fist and tried to break the ice. "Where... are the others..?" He softly smiled. "You'll see them soon."

He then turned to face me. "When we see eachother again, act like you don't know me, or any of us for that matter." My eyebrows furrowed, giving him a confused gaze. "Why?" "Who knows what they would do to you once they learn you know us?" He took both of my hands, holding it gently between his own. "I don't want to take the risk of you possibly getting hurt. So if we are supposed to fight, don't hesitate to attack."

"But I don't want to hurt you-" "You have to." He used one of his hands to caress my face as his gaze softened. Slowly, he leaned closer, about to close the gap between us and his lips almost touching mine-

"(Y/n)!"

We heard a distant voice call. It was Noelle! She must've been looking for me ever since I left.

"(Y/n)-chan! Are you here?"

I heard Patry click his tongue and he stood up, holding a hand out to me that I accepted and he pulled me up to stand.

"Remember my words, (Y/n)." He reminded before leaving. After a few seconds, Noelle found me.

"(Y/n)! What were you doing here?"

I gave her a sheepish smile, rubbing the back of my neck. "Just got carried away and rest here." She sighed. "We've been looking for you everywhere! Hmph! Let's go! The children are waiting."

I nodded and we walked back to town.

[Time Skip]

"Woahh!"

"It's so tall!"

"Mom, I'm scared! Pick me up!"

The children sat on various branches of a growing tree. Others awing at the magic while others seemed to be on the verge of tears because of their fear of heights.

Marie, who was one of the children enjoying sitting on a branch and seeing the view from up there, waved down at us with a bright smile on her face. "It's so pretty up here, big sis!"

I waved back at her as I used my other hand to keep a hold of my staff. "What if they fall?" Noelle asked, looking up at them in concern. "They'd be fine. Besides, Asta's there with them so they're safe."

As the tree stopped growing, some of the children stood up to get a better view, others swung from branch to branch, and the rest... hugged onto the tree so tightly while tears were in their eyes so we helped them get down.

Rebecca, who I just met earlier watched Asta and children with Noelle and I, also ensuring their safety. They played there while I also used my staff to control branches to catch and steady those who are about to fall.

We didn't notice the approaching footsteps nearing us and the dropping of bags to the ground until we heard a familiar voice yell.

"What are you doing to Marie?!"

We gasped in surprise, turning around to see Gauche senpai, two huge bags full of toys on the ground beside him.

'It's nosebleed senpai... WAIT-' I look at one of the little girls who somehow looked familiar. 'THAT'S HER FROM THE PICTURE SISTER COMPLEX SENPAI ALWAYS STARE AT!'

"Brother!" Marie cheered, getting down from the tree with the help of Asta which seemed to tick Gauche off. Once they got down, Gauche was about to attack, yelling at us for getting near his sister but stopped when Marie blocked his way, standing infront of us while her arms were spread.

"No! Please don't be mean to them, Brother!" She pleaded. "I'm going to marry him! And (Y/n) is like a mother to me, so please don't hurt them!"

Hearing her words, Gauche senpai visibly turned to stone, and we could hear it cracking before he collapsed to the ground.

When he did get up, he was muttering something under his breath and Asta and I exchanged glances as if communicating through our eyes and sharing our confusion to why he was acting this way.

Within a few seconds, the three of us, including Noelle who got roped up with this after Marie said she's her best friend, were dodging his attacks and screaming as we did so.

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 505 36
GONNA NEED MAJOR EDITING (bro this is so ass๐Ÿ’€) This story is gonna be full of my astaxnoelle headcannons and little short chapters about cute moment...
67.1K 2.2K 16
The first time he saw you in the Magic Knights Exam. He swear to god, that you were the prettiest girl he ever laid his eyes on. You stand out in th...
51.2K 805 41
Asta is a kid who was born without magic in the world that magic is everything... He went through hard times and finally in the age of 15, the five...
26.9K 679 70
Vanellope is a 15 year old girl who came to Hage Village at the age of 5 after her hometown was destroyed by a foreign enemy. She was raised in the s...