The Hope Barely Found

By StarryStormyGalaxy

Theirs a mental institution, for traumatized kids. These kids need to learn to live again. For some, it's bee... More

The One Cage Fight That Went Wrong
Captured... Rescued?
Three Times Trapped
Gone
A Shot... of Vodka
Problem Solution Wound
The Day Night Things Changed
What the Fuck
Mirroring
Deku
Alive or Dead
Eri?
Questioning
Smoll Lost Bean
ReeeeeeEEEEEEEE
A Normal Day In The Life Of The Mentally Ill
The Pain of Survival
Plus I'm Done
The Lesson
Thats Rough, Buddy
Fuck
Hell is Real and We Are Living It
Hands up, Bitch!
Our Lives... God Fucking Dammit
Results
Gone With The Wind... Not
Babbling is the new Battling
Batch of Baka's
Cake is for Talkers
Dead
ITS BRITNEY, BITCH
NO MORE BRITNEY BITCH
Bitches get Stitches
Ratattatat
Brats Don't Always get Punished
Home is Where The Torture Occurs
Talk To Me, I Talk Back Now
Grass do be Green Tho
Blue be Better In The Sky
Gone Girl
Night is Time Ran Out
Best to Worst Timing
Deals for Reals Life
Story Time
The Great Escape
Hope Returned
Done Deal
Batshit Crazy
Thats All Folks!
Discord!!

Blood Stained

5.5K 266 165
By StarryStormyGalaxy

Izuku ran, this time the opposite direction of the beach. He had to get away, just for a bit to clear his head and decide on his next moves. He didn't go too far before finding a small sketchy looking park. It would have to do for now though. It stood next to a small alleyway that made Izuku nervous, but he didn't have much a choice unless he wanted to be caught so soon.

Izuku crawled into the pathetic blue tunnel. It was nice and cool against his skin and he needed to get some rest. First thing in the morning he'd decide what to do. It wouldn't be his first time sleeping in a tunnel. Izuku let his mind slowly drift off.

***

Izuku was jolted awake by loud footsteps approaching. Someone was... humming. A shiver went down Izuku's spine as he recognized the tune. Nomu. Izuku slammed a hand over his mouth. How did he find him?

The humming suddenly cut out and Izuku peered out one of the holes on the tunnel. It was hard to see outside because it was basically pitch black asides from a few street lights that flickered constantly, and even then they were dim. Nomu's eye appeared in the same hole Izuku was staring through making him scream and jump back, hitting his head hard.

Two hands ripped Izuku out of the tunnel and tossed him onto the ground. He went to grab Izuku only for him to roll and jump up, desperate to get away. He couldn't be caught.

Izuku forced his mouth to stay shut as Nomu sent a punch to his gut, but not before a whine escaped. Izuku kicked his foot out but Nomu caught it easily and flipped him over. Izuku collapsed to the ground once again.

Nomu started to step over Izuku again. Izuku refused to let Nomu capture him. He would not lose. Izuku jolted up and feigned going to the right only to last second dart left. He successfully escaped Nomu's reached hands and took off, this time towards the beach.

He darted through the beach, past the dumpster, and started through a series of alleyways. He couldn't keep track of all the turns he was making but slowly the footsteps behind him disappeared until they were gone completely. Only then did Izuku stop to catch his breathe.

The lights were even dimmer out here, only lighting certain sections of the alley. Izuku slipped into the section that wasn't lit, becoming one with the shadows. He stayed there until he caught his breathe, sweat trickling down the side of his face.

Two arms wrapped around him, yanking him into the light as Izuku fought and struggling against his captor.

"Let. Me. Go!" Izuku snarled. The figure slammed him against the wall and Izuku dropped to the ground coughing up blood. Too many attacks in way too close a time period. Izuku glared upwards at his attacker before freezing in surprise. "Stain?"

Stain stood above Izuku, long knife in hand threateningly. "Your 'master' is looking for you."

"Tell my 'master' he can fuck right off," Izuku spat back. "Let me go!"

Stain shook his head, pulling out a vial that Izuku recognized as one of Toga's. "Just relax and go to sleep little bunny." He went to stick it in his neck as Izuku struggled and screamed for help.

The vial got knocked out of his hand causing them both to swivel around and stare at the newcomer.

"Let him go!" Todoroki hissed, stepping forward threateningly. "And maybe I'll let you live."

Izuku gulped at Todoroki's demeanor. "Hey Todoroki-,"

"Don't you dare 'hey Todoroki' me. You are in so. Much. Trouble."

Izuku flushed. "But-,"

"Shut the fuck up."

Izuku nodded. "Shutting the fuck up."

Stain watched their exchange with amusement. "That's enough kids. It's time for me and Izuku to take our leave."

"I think you've got this backwards," Todoroki snarled. "It's time for me and Izuku to leave so I can beat his sorry ass for being such a stupid motherfucker."

Izuku pouted but didn't argue. He had a point. Not that he would ever admit that.

"Can I just... ya know... leave without fear of getting my ass beat any more then it's already been?" Izuku pouted from Stains death grip on him.

"No!" They both hissed at once.

Izuku turned away to prove his point.

Todoroki swung forward and Stain dodged keeping his grip tight around Izuku. Izuku groaned as he moved, injuries being pressed against painfully.

"Careful!" He whined, as Stain flung him to the side to run at Todoroki.

Stain threw a smaller knife at him while still gliding at him with his own large one. Todoroki easily ducked under the first but didn't get up in time before Stains own knife left a shallow gash in his cheek before being able to jump back.

The two continued their dance leaving Izuku to try and tip toe away. He'd almost made it out when they both whipped their heads towards him.

"Corner. Now," Todoroki spit out through clenched teeth.

Stain just glared until Izuku reluctantly crawled back into his little corner, pointedly once again turning away from the two with a huff as they continued their fight.

Since he was facing the wall, all he could hear was grunts and shouts as the two faced off against each other. At one point Todoroki fell on top of him making Izuku squeak before jumping off. A off-aim knife sliced Izuku's arm leaving a trail of blood at one point. Todoroki had smacked Stain in the face for that one.

Izuku decided to take the chance to try and scale the wall he sat in front of. He didn't know why he hadn't thought of it before, probably 'cause he had been too busy pouting to think.

Peeking at the fight he saw both Stain and Todoroki fiercely engaged. It would be the perfect chance. Turning to the wall, he made it about halfway to the top before a knife landed right above his head. Izuku froze.

"Get. Down." Stain sneered. He held up the needle to show Izuku threateningly. "Behave or else."

Izuku sulkily noticed how Todoroki didn't say anything to defend him and took the chance to send Izuku a glare of his own. He slid back down the wall slowly while the two watched before sitting crisscrossed on the floor.

"Happy?"

Todoroki rolled his eyes before turning back to Stain, ready to swing. Stain pulled his knife back out, their silent temporary truce now over.

Izuku refused to watch the fight since it was the only thing he could do to spite them, instead prompting to turn away and twist his fingers. He had started to break that habit but this was the only "fuck you" he could give right now.

...wait. No it wasn't. "Hey!"

"What?!" They both snarled without looking up from their fight.

"Fuck you!" Izuku ducked to dodge both the knives Todoroki and Stain threw his way.

***

The fight seemed to have lasted forever yet also over in a flash. Todoroki and Izuku were currently tied up with their arms forced at an awkward angle behind them next to each other with Stain pacing back and forth while on the phone, angrily hissing curses as no one picked up.

Todoroki was covered in scratches and gashes that oozed blood. Stain had his own fair share of injuries, including his own large scratch that rivaled Izuku's on the cheek from where Todoroki had turned a knife on him.

"You don't have to do this-," Izuku started.

"Shut up!" Stain yelled, frustration taking over. "Just shut the fuck up! I've heard that line a million times and I'm not in the mood for it!"

"Well I was gonna say that you don't have to do this cause it's not a horrible thing to prove you have you're own free will, but go off I guess."

Izuku looked away as Stain sent daggers his direction.

"Izuku-," Todoroki sighed before turning to Stain in exasperation. "So you carry around ropes but no gags or duck tape?"

Izuku pretended to look hurt. "Wow, who's side are you on?"

"I mean that's just bad planning. What if his victim started screaming and someone was nearby? That's asking to get caught."

Izuku nodded in thought. "Tis true, but not if you do it quickly enough."

Stain rubbed his forehead in exhaustion. "For love of- the next one of you who talks is getting a knife to the throat."

"Gladly," Izuku piped up, looking at Stain in excitement. "It's been weeks. I'm trying!"

"Grounded," Todoroki muttered beneath his breath, then louder, "Don't even think about it."

"Ah, what can you do?" Izuku shrugged in response.

"You can STAY FUCKING QUIET FOR ONCE IN YOUR GODDAMM LIVES- PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU! I CAN'T FUCKING FOCUS WITH ALL YOUR IDIOT BUMBLING!"

Izuku and Todoroki went silent at Stains outburst. They remained quiet while Stain continued his pacing and breathed in relief. However, as soon as the phone clicked as the receiver picked up....

"Oh thank motherfucking god, Shigaraki, I swear to All Might if you don't come get you're fucking bunny-,"

"Oh thank motherfucking god," Izuku mocked in a exaggerated high pitched and squeaky voice. "Shigaraki, I swear to All Might-," Izuku paused mid sentence to dodge the knife Stain chucked in his direction before continuing. "If you don't come get your-..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 446 24
y/n the daughter of pro hero hawks and pro hero rose. in a tragic accident they both died. they died eachothers arms in a villain attack. leaving y...
77.5K 2.7K 30
🌙 ¡will be under editing soon!🌙 ✨completed jan 2020✨ ⚡️boku no hero acidamia⚡️ 🌻cover by @doodlelotta on insta🌻 (Bnha/mha story) A boy no older...
27.3K 1.6K 136
Izuku Midoriya became a closed off individual after the tragic death of a close relative. He had bad anxiety, barely being able to speak without shak...
810K 26.7K 26
Your entire life has been spent in a experiment facility. Your quirk is strange and powerful, and no one can quite pin point what it is, which is why...